Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to catch up here but Sarah saying 'I'm going to jump on myself in the shower' - and she's homeschooling 3 kids, she can't even speak English.

Maybe I'm a bit weird but when we decorate a room, we paint all walls, ceiling and woodwork.

Also pretty convinced at this stage they are spending the same amount of money on cheese that they used to spend on meat products weekly.
Did anyone notice the amount of cheese she put in the murder (sorry grating) machine. It looked a savage bit of kit - she told the kids to watch their fingers. Creepy needs to watch his appendage..., whahooooo

Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays
I can’t believe I’ve managed to conduct surveillance for my fellow tattlers for so long. I was accused of criticising the great one but managed to charm my way out of that ludicrous insinuation 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You're so lucky. I would LOVE to have chickens and give them all "old lady" names but my husband says if we had chickens, I'd never go to work as I'd stay at home talking to them all day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

As for the Minghams being vegetarian, I bet with the cr@p they feed poor Prinny she's more vegetarian than they are. It makes me so mad how they treat that poor dog. Here's the thing Creepy and Lazy, how's about you take her for a walk and treat her like a member of your family rather than some incontinent inconvenience!
All my chickens have old lady names! 😂. We’ve got a Margaret, Barbara, and Betty to name a few, the cockerel’s named Charles 🙈.
I work and it is a tow at times, but it’s do-able! I do curse myself when I’m up at 5:30 to check on them before I go to work but they’re so worth it!
And completely agree with the Prinny comment, they really don’t deserve that dog, mines a complete hole but she still rules the house (I think I might be a bit too soft 🤣🙈).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
INTRUDER IN HER BEDROOM!! (Isabelle was TERRIFIED!!)

Jace is eating a breakfast bar (breakfast 3) and wants to go into the living room. Lazy looks like a year 4 kid on the first day of summer term with her check dress and hair in a side ponytail with a rainbow hair scrunchie. The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy needs a matchstick to open her eyes because she feels so tired. If she wakes up for half an hour or an hour she feels so tired during the day. She wants to watch Peppa Pig with Jace all day. The girls have three lessons today and Lazy is waiting for equipment to arrive for her new Baby and Me venture. One or two people have said it's hard work but Lazy likes hard work. A big Baby and Me shipment is arriving at the office.

Laz is at Home Bargains to get loo roll, ,shower gel, soap and deodorant. She also went to Morrisons because the fridge shelf collapsed and the milk fell on the floor. A box of Krispy Kreme fell into her basket. She tried to get a delivery to the house and spent time debating whether to double the order but they didn't deliver in their area. She hopes it will soften the blow for Creepy that they're having jacket potatoes for dinner. Lazy then remembers that Isabelle hates potatoes.

Isabelle chops fruit. and pours orange juice. She is writing notes for school.

Lazy is about to leave the office and trying to decide which blanket to take home for Jace. She has organised 20 boxes of blankets. Lazy decides that the Christmas blanket is just wintery. She is debating taking home a panda of rainbow dinosaur blanket. Lazy decides on the dinosaur one because he is just coming around to them.

Time lapse of Creepy painting Esme's bedroom wall. Yesterday they got rid of all the furniture in the room except the drawers and bed. They painted some of the walls because there were marks on them. They're getting rid of the pink wall but it's not going without a fight. Esme wants a white bedroom and has got ideas for her room from people she follows online. They're leaving the magnolia for now because they don't want it to look clinical. Esme's plan is to have popping decorations on the white wall. The plan is to get the wardrobe up so they can put her clothes in there and put her toys in the corner whilst her toy storage, bed and desk can come in. Creepy is most excited for the room to be done. He has to get it done today because they have the bed coming.

Esme has gone down to Isla's room and they're playing Adopt Me. Jace and Prinny come into the room. Esme got a giraffe on Adopt Me. Isla got scammed for a giraffe and dragon before the new cam update came.

Isabelle is trying on makeup. She doesn't wear eyeliner a lot but wants to learn to do it. Then she sees a spider on her mascara. She takes her make up off.

Isla plays with Jace. Lazy grate cheese with her new grater and makes a coffee.

Lazy says she got home and cooked dinner, ate it, played with Jace and his chameleon toy. Isabelle had soup for dinner and everyone else had jacket potato. Lazy is about to have a shower but has some freebies to open because she loves 'supporting' small businesses. She gets a personalised backpack for Jace and sleepsuits for Jace. The floor in the kitchen is slippy and Lazy is always following him because she is scared he will hurt himself on the table. Isabelle says one of the character in her book nearly died last night. Lazy reiterates about supporting small businesses.

Everyone is showered and Isla and Jace are paying. Jace is in his new sleepsuit. He no longer naps during the day and has so much energy. After 20 minutes Jace and Isla are still playing, and Jace is saying helicopter. Lazy asks Jace if he want to go to bed but he continues playing.

End of vlog

Her fashion sense is awful
View attachment 393858
View attachment 393854View attachment 393883View attachment 393855View attachment 393857View attachment 393884View attachment 393885
Why is Sarah trying to look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh it gets better, and they wonder why noone takes them seriously when this is the fan base they have, always cat fighting amongst themselves. And the scary boss lady making it abundantly clear that she owns the group 😂🤦🤷 although this group are now the outcasts who were not invited to the secret group 🙄😂
Jheeze just reading that could result in a 12 hr headache 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought this too! Especially for Isla as Lazy mentioned how she’s missing social interaction with others the most, so would be nice for her to join in with the zoom calls and see her friends!
It just shows they aren’t basing it specifically on children’s individual needs.

I appreciate that Esme might have difficulties- then she needs a tutor / full assessment to see what adjustments she can have available to help her.

Isla should clearly remain in school. As if an 8 year old has capacity around those decisions to home school

Reactions: 12
Jace fits 9-12 month clothes in the same way that I fit into clothes for 10-year-olds. With great difficulty and some loss of circulation.

Seriously, most clothes stretch and plenty are meant to have a looser fit. I'm sure he does fit into some 9-12 month stuff. He clearly isn't the size of a kid half his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's just what i thought. I suffer from them and i usually have a 2/3 hour window to take meds to stop it, if i don't recognise the signs its too late and i suffer. I get visual disturbances, nausea and as mentioned above i need to lie down in a dark room. The nearest thing i can describe them to is someone inside my head with a lump hammer trying to bash their way out through my skull. It can last up to 2 or 3 days. Some times its been so bad that even just turning my head to turn over leaves me in excruciating pain.
Yes I am the same except I alway throw up as well 🤢. He wouldn’t have a clue what a migraine was!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays
I don’t even understand that group because Sarah talks about it on the vlog as if to imply it’s there if people wanna go join, but people on here are always saying they were not accepted or got kicked out when they haven’t posted or liked any comments or done anything at all, so the only reason I can think of is they kick “inactive” members which is pretty crappy because some people prefer to lurk/don’t feel they have anything useful to contribute. Unless you guys are joining on alternate accounts that were made a month ago because Sarah specifically does look at things like that so I am sure they weed people out based on that
So much exclusivity and for what, there’s nothing happening in that group from the sound of it

Reactions: 12
Why haven’t they anchored the monstrosity of a tv to the wall. Do they not think it’s a death trap waiting to happen? Children bigger than jace have been killed by smaller TVs.

also is it just me or does everyone else struggle to understand what Issy says? She talks to fast I can’t understand a word of what she says. Not ideal for an influencer, but then again I struggle to understand what person over the age of 12 looks up to her.

Yes I am the same except I alway throw up as well 🤢. He wouldn’t have a clue what a migraine was!
Same, I get that dehydrated that I end up in hospital anyway.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice the amount of cheese she put in the murder (sorry grating) machine. It looked a savage bit of kit - she told the kids to watch their fingers. Creepy needs to watch his appendage..., whahooooo

I can’t believe I’ve managed to conduct surveillance for my fellow tattlers for so long. I was accused of criticising the great one but managed to charm my way out of that ludicrous insinuation 😂.
Oh no, you did not criticise queen lazy in a group of adoring fans - I bet they roasted you haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The way Face hoofs down any kind of doughnut or pastry based treat, I'm surprised he's not in Creepy's hand me down already. 9-12m clothing my arse!
Those two jokers who are supposed to be parents, shouldn't be left in charge of a bleeping Tamagotchi, let alone children or dogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How are the Ingham girls only doing 3 subjects a day. My 7 year old is doing 5 remotely at the moment, with around 8 tasks a day.

Isabelle and Esme should be doing so much more.

Setting their work and leaving them to do it isn’t homeschooling either.

Reactions: 23
How are the Ingham girls only doing 3 subjects a day. My 7 year old is doing 5 remotely at the moment, with around 8 tasks a day.

Isabelle and Esme should be doing so much more.

Setting their work and leaving them to do it isn’t homeschooling either.
Mine (13 & 15) remote learning from 8.30 until 3.15, normal school day. Some lessons don’t go ahead so they’ll be asked to read or revise, like PE as they can’t really do that online tho my son’s class are told to go for a 10 minute run, which he does.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.