Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out.... remember back to when they were most popular at the height of their ‘fame’ it was when the intro had them all standing against the wall and the ital bital kids were at their cutest -Even lazy looked nice then .....I will never say he looked anything but greasy creepy...... I think in her mind she is wishing they were still like that and stayed at that cute age and that’s why she pretends they are so little, desperately clinging on to the past but realising is on a slow slippery slope downwards.
Thank you for listening to my rambling, I will get my hat and coat and shut the door on the way out ......ohhhh just before I shut the door, my nephew had a migraine for 2 days..... it is covid - he has a newborn baby and is shitting himself .... now that really is a headache Creepy tit bag ......door closes quietly on way out 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's basically skipped all learning and moved on to a revision stage. It isn't going to help her in any kind of exam situation. She's writing a brief outline of events with no discussion of why that was the case, implications of policies, how things connect together. It doesn't show that she understands what it's saying. Just being able to remember the information isn't enough, she won't know which bits of information to use for certain arguments and has no one to help explain any bits that she doesn't really understand. She will just skip through the bits that seem a bit boring or difficult.

I did well in History (gcse and A level) but only because I was interested so found it easier to remember, I definitely needed help with how to structure essay style answers. What she is doing is ok for someone just wanting to learn as they are interested in a particular topic. I still like history and like to learn new things about periods that interest me and will sometimes stop to write things down because I find it easier to take it in, but I have no intention of then trying to use it to do an exam or get a qualification from it!

Reactions: 13
Massive eye roll at Sarah clearly just going out to buy a big box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but at absolute pains to give a lengthy story about the ESSENTIAL items she had to go and get, so it's obviously ok.
Do you think Krispy Kreme sent her a voucher

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ he is one ugly fucker!!! He legit makes me feel sick. He really is the most ugly person ive ever seen. How he even got a girl/lad in the first place is a mystery to me. And then to go on and cheat on Lazy.... the mind boggles. But its clear he goes for younger women, because no self respecting women in their 20's or 30's would look twice at the Creepy twit.

BTW does he have false teeth? His front 6 teeth look false to me.
Maybe Lazy *had* to go to Home Bargains to pick him up a set of plastic veneers? I keep seeing them being advertised on twitter (not by HB but by the company that makes them)? We all know Lazy wouldn't pay top dollar for anything and it's unlikely they'll get something like that that #gifted. I mean could be part of the reason he sounds like such a 🍆🙎‍♂️ whenever he opens his mouth. 🤷‍♀️

How are the Ingham girls only doing 3 subjects a day. My 7 year old is doing 5 remotely at the moment, with around 8 tasks a day.

Isabelle and Esme should be doing so much more.

Setting their work and leaving them to do it isn’t homeschooling either.
Yes, and tbh, printing off a worksheet isn't "setting them work". Do you remember (I think it was last week sometime) when Lazy was talking about how busy she was and she said something about "doing lesson plans"? I would LOVE to see how she "plans" or "sets" work and even more to see how she grades it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter is in year 9 and she does school work from 9am til 3 and then she still has homework to complete, there is no way issy can complete gcse level work in a few hours

Reactions: 14
Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.
So aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I am the same except I alway throw up as well 🤢. He wouldn’t have a clue what a migraine was!
yep ,i suffered from them every day of my 1st three pregnancies.As a child i had abdominal migraines ,which were the same as the headaches ,nausea dire pain etc ,except they were in my abdomen.All i can add to what people have said already is that i couldn`t tolerate light ,let alone peer at myself in a camera lens,As for back pain ,he wouldn`t know what that truly was unless it bit him in the a**! These two are both full of it .,and like to convince their kiddie fam they float on clouds of marshmallows and That their lives are all butterlies and rainbows.However ,the truth about them ,and what they`ve done to their children ,will come out eventually.

Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.
Well i hope she has the sense to change it in an exam.These examiners aren`t stupid and can spot a copy a mile off!There are serious consequences too.I hope Lazy or Creepy check up on what she`s doing ,and explain to Izzy she can`t just write what she sees online/in books...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Where do you think they want to move to abroad? My first thought was America, but y'know...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter is in year 9 and she does school work from 9am til 3 and then she still has homework to complete, there is no way issy can complete gcse level work in a few hours
Exactly this! If she was being homeschooled on par with the rest of the country atm she would be doing a lot more hours of work.. Even our primary schools are holding normal lessons via google classrooms app. They use interactive whiteboards to the teacher can see in real time how the child is working maths out for example. My youngest is doing at least 4.5 hours online lessons then spends another 2 hours doing set work and reading.. The A level student in my house its lessons as normal (so all day!) but just online instead. They get marked as attending etc. Izzy, isla and esme are missing out on so much. Really does make me sad.

Reactions: 15
Hear me out.... remember back to when they were most popular at the height of their ‘fame’ it was when the intro had them all standing against the wall and the ital bital kids were at their cutest -Even lazy looked nice then .....I will never say he looked anything but greasy creepy...... I think in her mind she is wishing they were still like that and stayed at that cute age and that’s why she pretends they are so little, desperately clinging on to the past but realising is on a slow slippery slope downwards.
Thank you for listening to my rambling, I will get my hat and coat and shut the door on the way out ......ohhhh just before I shut the door, my nephew had a migraine for 2 days..... it is covid - he has a newborn baby and is shitting himself .... now that really is a headache Creepy tit bag ......door closes quietly on way out 😘
You could be right ,after all her life (seemed) perfect back then. I`m so sorry to hear about your nephew ,i hope he makes a quick complete recovery ,and nobody else in his family are effected.What a worry with a new baby.xx (These two don`t know the meaning of the word stress!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where do you think they want to move to abroad? My first thought was America, but y'know...
Spain. They have stunnin service stations and aesthetic garage forecourts. The locals are really friendly and gangs of teenage girls chase you in the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn't jace almost 2 no way he is in 9-12 12-18 maybe but 18-24 or 1 to 2 is more likely my niece is 14 months and she fairly small but she's in 12-18 those kids can't be that small surely
My little one is 2years and 2 months and 12-18 months only just fits her (with baggy room) but they were tiny when born. Wasn’t jace 8lb or so when born so doubt he’s that small. Plus she got him an outfit in 18-24 months didn’t she which he was wearing Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Spain. They have stunnin service stations and aesthetic garage forecourts. The locals are really friendly and gangs of teenage girls chase you in the street.
Creepy’s absolute dream being chased by gangs of teenage girls. Imagine the state of unnecessary frenzy he’d get his excited little self into 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Really sorry if this has been mentioned before...

Issy’s Insta, picture where she looks ridiculous with the fluffy space buns, 2nd pic in...

WHAT IS THAT ON HER NECK?! 😳 looks like a hiccy!!!!
Probably dirt. She looks like she needs a damn good bath

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.