Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy's on't sofa making ebay transactions

Special thanks to @thegreencow for the winning title

Anybody wish to give us a recap?
Screenshot 2021-01-14 211836.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
First!!! OMG guys ILYSM 😍🥰 Please like my comment you guys are so inspirational 😘😘
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did I leave my coat? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This whole “stalker/kids are petrified of house” needs to stop...not because of how stingy it makes them look with lying to grab views (nothing out of the ordinary there) but with how vulnerable their fans and the kids are, they’re asking for trouble and that includes the law being involved. I’ve seen many cases of YouTubers/Influencers getting into trouble with lying about certain things such as stalkers and whatnot. It’s always ended badly. They surely can’t be this inept to realise if one of their fans knew their address and was absolutely worried about Isla (like they disclaim in their vlogs) then that said fan could contact the police and there’s a higher chance someone will be charged with wasting police’s time. There may be a huge chance the children know that this is lie and they’re going along with it but what I’m saying is, if they keep lying about this, one of the kids’ may develop some actual paranoia or fears over this supposed “stalker” incident and honestly, these situations never really go well and that is what’s worrying me, they might know it’s a lie but you can’t keep being vocal about this, especially when there isn’t a situation of their safety being at risk. I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but it’s becoming a concern with me. I’ve been through a certain situation and it’s mentally scarred me for life. I don’t want any of their fans or kids becoming scarred over a lie that could’ve been nothing if they wasn’t so greedy for a few measly quid. I might sound over dramatic but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: 46
This whole “stalker/kids are petrified of house” needs to stop...not because of how stingy it makes them look with lying to grab views (nothing out of the ordinary there) but with how vulnerable their fans and the kids are, they’re asking for trouble and that includes the law being involved. I’ve seen many cases of YouTubers/Influencers getting into trouble with lying about certain things such as stalkers and whatnot. It’s always ended badly. They surely can’t be this inept to realise if one of their fans knew their address and was absolutely worried about Isla (like they disclaim in their vlogs) then that said fan could contact the police and there’s a higher chance someone will be charged with wasting police’s time. There may be a huge chance the children know that this is lie and they’re going along with it but what I’m saying is, if they keep lying about this, one of the kids’ may develop some actual paranoia or fears over this supposed “stalker” incident and honestly, these situations never really go well and that is what’s worrying me, they might know it’s a lie but you can’t keep being vocal about this, especially when there isn’t a situation of their safety being at risk. I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but it’s becoming a concern with me. I’ve been through a certain situation and it’s mentally scarred me for life. I don’t want any of their fans or kids becoming scarred over a lie that could’ve been nothing if they wasn’t so greedy for a few measly quid. I might sound over dramatic but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
My ex told my daughter there were snakes under her bed at home meaning my house her permanently residence. Long story short traumatised for years and only now after counselling is she able to go to bed without me checking even though we told her that her dad was making it up still was embedded. Isla is obviously now feeling the effects poor kid that with not knowing if she's coming or going with the lies constant holidays and having her friends taken away now homeschooling . I bet school was her only release . I can see this not ending well for her mental health and its very sad 😞. All joking aside I am fearful for all 4 kids and just wish dumb and dumber would wake up and smell the coffee xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 47
My ex told my daughter there were snakes under her bed at home meaning my house her permanently residence. Long story short traumatised for years and only now after counselling is she able to go to bed without me checking even though we told her that her dad was making it up still was embedded. Isla is obviously now feeling the effects poor kid that with not knowing if she's coming or going with the lies constant holidays and having her friends taken away now homeschooling . I bet school was her only release . I can see this not ending well for her mental health and its very sad 😞. All joking aside I am fearful for all 4 kids and just wish dumb and dumber would wake up and smell the coffee xxx
Couldn't agree more with you. From March of last year, this family have been so isolated. Sarah said on a vlog a few days ago about Izzy spending so much time in her room and Esme looking for privacy. These parents have spent at least 4 months with their kids living in a bloody tin can with absolutely NO privacy. Do they not realise those girls need their own space, Izzy is a young woman and Esme following suit.

They used to have school, dance lessons, swimming lessons and FRIENDS. Now all they have are each other and their 4 walls.

I know COVID has left a lot of families with the same problems BUT, the Inghams have totally ISOLATED their children. They see and speak to no one, not even their grandparents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When I was 7 to about 22 I lived in a house that had a ghost (doors slamming, furniture scraping the floor in the attic etc) and I hated being left home alone or just going upstairs by myself. So I know what Isla feels like when you don’t feel safe in your own home. But her dumb parents aren’t making it any better ... for the views and the £££s of course. It’s sick.

Reactions: 29
When I was 7 to about 22 I lived in a house that had a ghost (doors slamming, furniture scraping the floor in the attic etc) and I hated being left home alone or just going upstairs by myself. So I know what Isla feels like when you don’t feel safe in your own home. But her dumb parents aren’t making it any better ... for the views and the £££s of course. It’s sick.
I'm now terrified to close my eyes 😰

Anybody would think I'd seen a screenshot of Chris' ugly mug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lazy and Creepy need to look no further than their own actions to discover why Isla is scared to be alone on any floor of the house.

- It was almost 2 years ago when they let Isla and Esme play that Escape Granny game on their iPads. A horror game, with graphic image warnings, recommended for kids aged 13+.
They were running around the house screaming and acting out that they were being chased by a character with a knife, trying to kill them. Lazy has never taken the slightest bit of notice what those girls do online.

- In the last year there have been at least 6 vlogs with the word intruder in the title. We all know that these are total click bait and staged events by her parents. However young children remember things like this and it preys on their mind.

- All the girls have been present when Lazy has been spouting about the whole family hating the house and nobody feeling safe there. She’s talked about stalkers constantly watching them and horrible things happening several times a week. This again has been brought up at intervals since just after Creepy was caught out. It terrifies children if they think that something is so bad that even their parents are scared.
Again it’s all bullshit, the only thing that skanky pair are afraid of is hard work, soap and water and losing their following.

So lard arse, how the duck do you expect your daughter to feel when, for years, you’ve been ignoring, compounding, and inventing these situations to induce any reaction you can from her, for the vlog?

None of the children know fact from fiction, because their whole twisted reality is created by their parents for views and likes, they’re a loathsome pair of scumbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
No vlog today due to a family emergency BUT everyone is okay and there’s no need for the deluded ifam to be concerned. There we have it in classic Ingham style.

There are thousands of real and desperate emergencies hundreds of times a day, every day in our hospitals, in our homes and on our streets. People are dying from the virus whilst others can’t get life saving treatments due to the risk of infection. Many are unable to feed their families or care for elderly relatives but hey ho the Ingham’s can have a day off whilst no one needs to worry about their emergency. Tickity boo boo - wahooooooo.

I truly hope the police have caught up with them be it the illegal use of the scooters or breaking the government’s rules. I suspect the emergency was more likely to have been running out of paint or Isla’s bed being delivered in the wrong colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you everyone x

Recap
- Isla's bedroom renovation ha started and is taking foreeeeevvvvveeeerrrrr but now we won't see it until it's finished for the big reveal
- Lazy has admitted that Isla is terrified to be in any part of the house alone, probably due to her fear mongering and lies about 'stalkers'
-Prinny considered running away but ultimately decided against it. Run Prinny and don't look back!
- The topic of choice for home schooling this term is the Anger-low Saxons... and fractions
- Creepy claims to have confidence issues so has stopped including himself in the vlogs a much, although he still enjoys setting the camera up in the car and checking himself out for half hour. A good thing if you ask me.
- Creepy is riding around illegally on an electric scooter
- Lazy claims to have wanted to go to the gym for a while 😂
- Someone needs to gift the Inghams a watch (or a kitchen clock that works) because they can't seem to upload the vlog on time.
- No vlog tonight (15th January) due to an unspecified 'family emergency'

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isla being scared of being chased/followed is NOT normal child behaviour and a massive red flag. I was having a conversation with my friend who is working on his PhD in developmental psychology and he agreed that this behaviour definitely stems from trauma. Trauma in this case might either be from direct life experiences or exposure to things that are not child-appropriate (watching intense horror films, for example).

• Sad
Reactions: 36
They had a health emergency in the same way I did the other day. I felt for sure my appendix was about to burst. My husband felt for sure I had wind. He was correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Don't mean to rehash an old joke too many times... which is good because I'm being deadly serious.... I think the family emergency was Granny Jane ran out of toonar 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I imagine they will click bait the hell out of this “family emergency” it’s odd though as they’ve clogged so many emergencies and hospital trips before, remember “if it int vlogged, it dittant ‘appen “
I think Chris is taking a step back because they are going to try going for sponsorships, freebies etc with Sarah as the lead and him very far in the background to try and distance from his horrific behaviour around young girls and vulnerable women.
As an aside those kids are a product of their environment and they need to be back in education. The best thing the Inghams ever spent money on (which we know they find hard to part with) was private school. Those poor kids don’t stand a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way they all talk to eachother is so bizarre. They trip over themselves trying to get the last word, every pointless thing is discussed to DEATH and they are all desperate to be right.

Their lives are dull beyond belief, “comment below guys if...” NO ONE CARES! No one cares what colour you paint the remaining wall of Isla’s bedroom, apart from Isla who unfortunately doesn’t get a say in it and has been so traumatised by Creepy’s YouTube clickbait titles that she is dreading being alone in her own room anyway!!

Lazy makes every tiny decision for them. She picks what kind of ice cream treat the girls get, their clothes, their furniture. The amount of times she has mentioned that Esme doesn’t like jeans but she LOVES how Esme looks in them, wishes she would wear them more etc etc. Give the poor kid a break, they are not extensions of you Lazy. They actually need to develop their own personalities and your job as their parent is to set them up for life on their own... not suffocate and infantilise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
about parental alienation.

This happened to one of our foster children .
the mother didn’t keep to the agreement re. Dad having access to 7 year old child.
judge got fed up with the mother denying access and at one of the court dates the judge ordered the child to be taken immediately into care whilst assessment done on parents.
the child remained with us for 6 months in that time had regular meetings with both parents ( separately)
it took time building this child’s confidence to get a relationship with dad because of the picture the mother painted of him.
eventually the judge ruled the father to be given full custody The mother would be allowed supervised access.
as far as I know the child settled with the dad .I hope she had a good life this was 16 years ago.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.