Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clueless as to what size shoes the children never get their feet measured even the baby
Right, their first Clark’s shoes are a right of passage the pic goes in the album 🤣
I don’t know if this is true but my mum used to say that their bones are soft when kids are small so always measure.

buying 18-24 month clothes then saying they wont fit Jace (too big) looked a perfect fit to me , this obsession with having "tiny" children baffles me
Only when it suits her she made Esme almost twelve when it’s six months away and Isla eight when it’s her birthday in a few weeks 🤣

Reactions: 13
Right, their first Clark’s shoes are a right of passage the pic goes in the album 🤣
I don’t know if this is true but my mum used to say that their bones are soft when kids are small so always measure.

Only when it suits her she made Esme almost twelve when it’s six months away and Isla eight when it’s her birthday in a few weeks 🤣
always smaller than they actually are , does she think having iddy biddy kids is the in thing , she's cracked

Reactions: 17
He’s not got a migraine. If he did he would be lying in a dark room not smoothing and filtering his face on an Instagram post the bellend.
He also wouldn't be even considering building furniture. It can wait, when you've got a migraine... It can wait!

Reactions: 32
buying 18-24 month clothes then saying they wont fit Jace (too big) looked a perfect fit to me , this obsession with having "tiny" children baffles me
It was when they said the other day he was in 9-12 or 12-18 months! My son is small for his age and at 2 and a half has just gone into 2-3 but he was never that far behind when almost 2 and wouldn't say Jace looks much smaller than my son!

Reactions: 13
Yeah that's just one of a number of strange obsessions she has. She likes to make out they are all tiny little tots.

Big Sarah saying Isla is 120cm is 100% wrong as the vlog footage from years ago shows that she was that height when she was 6 and going on a ride at Disney. So she's saying Isla has stayed 120cm in 3years , I very much doubt it.

Also Jace is never wearing 9month clothes is she mad , he fits 18 to 24months fine

Reactions: 19

Yes your mum is right

Reactions: 6
Isn't jace almost 2 no way he is in 9-12 12-18 maybe but 18-24 or 1 to 2 is more likely my niece is 14 months and she fairly small but she's in 12-18 those kids can't be that small surely

Reactions: 9
He’s not got a migraine. If he did he would be lying in a dark room not smoothing and filtering his face on an Instagram post the bellend.
That's just what i thought. I suffer from them and i usually have a 2/3 hour window to take meds to stop it, if i don't recognise the signs its too late and i suffer. I get visual disturbances, nausea and as mentioned above i need to lie down in a dark room. The nearest thing i can describe them to is someone inside my head with a lump hammer trying to bash their way out through my skull. It can last up to 2 or 3 days. Some times its been so bad that even just turning my head to turn over leaves me in excruciating pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to defend the Creep but I can and have functioned with a migraine! I was once the manager on shift in a Disney store at Christmas with a migraine 🤢 was absolutely brutal much throwing up and cashing out the till in the dark...

But not everyone surrenders and lays in a dark room

Reactions: 7
Not to defend the Creep but I can and have functioned with a migraine! I was once the manager on shift in a Disney store at Christmas with a migraine 🤢 was absolutely brutal much throwing up and cashing out the till in the dark...

But not everyone surrenders and lays in a dark room
Yes, but you were at work and didn’t have much choice. I doubt you’d have been staring at a bright phone screen smoothing your ballbag face for your 13 year old fans to give you sympathy if you didn’t have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, but you were at work and didn’t have much choice. I doubt you’d have been staring at a bright phone screen smoothing your ballbag face for your 13 year old fans to give you sympathy if you didn’t have to.
Correct! If I had a choice I would have been laid in a dark room which was what I did immediately afterward

Reactions: 9
Headaches are a symptom of covid.
I know people who've only had the headache and tested positive.

How many months is it since we think they had it in France?

Reactions: 10
Christ he is one ugly fucker!!! He legit makes me feel sick. He really is the most ugly person ive ever seen. How he even got a girl/lad in the first place is a mystery to me. And then to go on and cheat on Lazy.... the mind boggles. But its clear he goes for younger women, because no self respecting women in their 20's or 30's would look twice at the Creepy twit.

BTW does he have false teeth? His front 6 teeth look false to me.
It's a complete mystery to me how he has ever got anyone to sleep with him too. He is bleeping hideous! Just looking at him make my vagina seal shut in protest *shudders*

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Need to catch up here but Sarah saying 'I'm going to jump on myself in the shower' - and she's homeschooling 3 kids, she can't even speak English.

Maybe I'm a bit weird but when we decorate a room, we paint all walls, ceiling and woodwork.

Also pretty convinced at this stage they are spending the same amount of money on cheese that they used to spend on meat products weekly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Dear Creepy, if you had an actual migraine, you wouldn't be messing with Snapchat filters (we know how you love Snapchat 😉 ). Stop making excuses for your painkiller addiction. Freak.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.