Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one is 2years and 2 months and 12-18 months only just fits her (with baggy room) but they were tiny when born. Wasn’t jace 8lb or so when born so doubt he’s that small. Plus she got him an outfit in 18-24 months didn’t she which he was wearing Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair that analogy doesn’t really work all the time, my eldest was 5lb 2oz born and now 6ft 2, my youngest is now 14, 8lb born and barely 5ft. I do think their kids are small but not every child grows at the same rate.

Reactions: 3
student here:
1- learning is better helped not just copying but writing the material down in your own words - it makes it so you have a better understanding
2- IZZY BRIEFLY LEARNING A SUBJECT IN A PARAGRAPH AINT LEARNING
3- wikepedia is the one site at universtiy we are told not to use, go to academic sources- papers, bbc gcse, studywise,senecalearning, schoolhistory and learning dojo. they will have more credible factual information than wikepedia
4- for the love of god please spend more than 5-10 minutes on one subject you arent going to remember sod all barely focusing on anything

sarah or izzy whoever reads here- we have educational interests at heart with these opinions and views that we are voicing we want your kids to do well

Reactions: 20
In regards to izzy’s tik tok account being privated (I’m not sure anyone has mentioned this) but according to my niece whose 15, any tik tok account registered with someone under 16 now has to be on private. It’s something to do with safety laws, and my niece said her account was automatically privated yesterday.
Although this does seem a bit coincidental, particularly with the whole fake friend accounts.
Wouldn’t be surprised if lazy and creepy and Izzy used this as an excuse

Reactions: 21
Creepy and Lazy: Our 8 year old is terrified of the house and we have no idea why.

Also Creepy and Lazy:
View attachment 393679View attachment 393680View attachment 393681
They're a pair of sickos! Imagine if one day there really was an intruder in the their house? Who the hell would believe them? Twats.

If it's not too late I'd like to put forward a thread title.
Ingham family #147 Here comes Seacroft Sarah with her 5ft 11 gnome.

What the F does this say?
images.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No matter what is happening or who is talking, the moment Isla speaks has anyone noticed that lazy just giggles or says something generalised back? As if she’s not listening or interested. It happens every single vlog and will really start to affect Islas confidence. I know she barely makes any sense and says some weird stuff but most kids do that age but it’s becoming more apparent they’d wish she’d just shut up now she’s not generating cute views anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 21
In regards to izzy’s tik tok account being privated (I’m not sure anyone has mentioned this) but according to my niece whose 15, any tik tok account registered with someone under 16 now has to be on private. It’s something to do with safety laws, and my niece said her account was automatically privated yesterday.
Although this does seem a bit coincidental, particularly with the whole fake friend accounts.
Wouldn’t be surprised if lazy and creepy and Izzy used this as an excuse
yeah but it depends on what you set the age as when you made the account and i believe there are ways round it. imo it’s more likely sarah made her private it as she was reading on here.

Reactions: 5
No matter what is happening or who is talking, the moment Isla speaks has anyone noticed that lazy just giggles or says something generalised back? As if she’s not listening or interested. It happens every single vlog and will really start to affect Islas confidence. I know she barely makes any sense and says some weird stuff but most kids do that age but it’s becoming more apparent they’d wish she’d just shut up now she’s not generating cute views anymore
I think it was at the end of last night’s usual crap. Jason was playing on some indoor slide thing and Isla was roughhousing with him.

I picked up on a couple of instances that were left in the vlog where this little girl is posing & pouting, looking at herself in the camera whilst others ignore her. Her older sister, not much older, would barely let her get a word in when she, Esmé, was babbling about some game they played on their phones. So much pouting. And of course, Isla, who’s development is stunted completely now, copied Esmé’s first five friend request offer.

But that last scene with Jason and Isla playing - Isla threw herself down pretty hard. Sarah, who was filming, immediately said ‘careful, Isla’... I thought she was referring to how hard she landed, but no, she, Sarah, followed up with, ‘Watch Izzy’s drink’ or something. You just know Isabelle had given Sarah a ‘look’ to prompt that response.

Even earlier, when Sarah & Isabelle were cooing over yet more outfits for the toddler, they appeared to be ignoring Isla’s attempts to get camera time.

And on the ‘Q&A’ - Sarah’s response about bedroom swapping was pretty nasty the way she emphatically stated, ‘it’s not up to Isla’.

Sarah, quit playing favorites! You’re supposed to be a mother, not a bratty school girl, no matter how hard you try to dress like one. There seems to be a whole lot of jealousy in that family - each vying for more attention from strangers than they get from their parents. The new bedrooms are income generating content, not done out of pleasure and joy for the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They're a pair of sickos! Imagine if one day there really was an intruder in the their house? Who the hell would believe them? Twats.

If it's not too late I'd like to put forward a thread title.
Ingham family #147 Here comes Seacroft Sarah with her 5ft 11 gnome.

View attachment 395066
Who was “ the intruder” I couldn’t bring myself to watch it, they’ve used that click bait title so often??

Reactions: 3
Lazy needs to shut her stupid gob. Moaning about lockdown when they spent pretty much all of last year away from home. duck you! You're also always in and out of shops, you don't know the meaning of lockdown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't imagine having to live life every single day having some BIG DRAMA happen or a SURPRISE purely for strangers to watch on YouTube. Must be exhausting.

Reactions: 27
Wow a bubblegum lolllie and a bowl of choc lick for not even 2yr old!!! Bloody hell!!

Iam a manager for a sweet shop and we sell online too, I know the crap in sweets! Lol I honestly can't believe the crap they let the boy eat!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I do wonder how these kids will ever function in real life relationships. One day they might live with a partner or even friends if they are ever allowed to find any.

They will be screaming that there is an intruder in the house and it will turn out to be a fly. They will be telling everyone that they almost died if they get a bruise.

Their partner will come in from work and be met with "omg do you have a surprise for me in that bag" and there will be a tantrum if the answer is no.

Any news will have to be set up as a super surprise reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.