Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arms on the new sleepsuits looked a bit short on Jason, same as Isla's tops used to be when Lazy insisted on buying clothes 1 or 2 sizes too small.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I offend any men on here, but his long fingernails make me feel sick. Men with long fingernails just makes me feel a certain way 🤮😂
Some guitarists like to keep some length of nails on their picking hand. Obviously, this isn’t the case with this ‘dude’. I agree, they look nasty, unless being used for a specific purpose. He is rather effeminate, he could well have low testosterone levels. Not that I’m an internet doctor 🤣
But I can diagnose a guitarist when I see one, and one, he is not 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Fanices himself as a fitty; loves a bit of bitty; can't even spell 'pity'.

Sorry 😂 it rhymed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mine (13 & 15) remote learning from 8.30 until 3.15, normal school day. Some lessons don’t go ahead so they’ll be asked to read or revise, like PE as they can’t really do that online tho my son’s class are told to go for a 10 minute run, which he does.
im doing a uni course at the minute and i have 3 classes a day some days, the last time i checked the girls definitley arent in uni XD.
i doubt theres much schooling going on though, izzy posted some of her notes on tiktok and i feel bad, judging from the notes shes so unprepared, theyre so brief on each topic that its a waste looking at them if she isnt going to do it properly

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lazy's quote of the day "I love hard work" Okaaaay.
Also, trying to choose which baby blanket to take home for Jace because you want to take one of each but you couldn't possibly do that as you have no room. Yet, you're happy for your little ifam to do that, even if it means they use a payment plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused why they are opposed to all white walls but think magnolia is fine...magnolia quite literally likes you had white walls but you smoked 50 a day and coated the walls in your cig fumes
C’mon now, it’s ‘Maggie’, not magnolia. 🙄
Oh and he’s going to boss it or something. How do you boss a wall? Might as well talk to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
izzy posted some of her notes on tiktok and i feel bad, judging from the notes shes so unprepared, theyre so brief on each topic that its a waste looking at them if she isnt going to do it properly
... And most likely copied from Wikipedia 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Massive eye roll at Sarah clearly just going out to buy a big box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but at absolute pains to give a lengthy story about the ESSENTIAL items she had to go and get, so it's obviously ok.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I’ve managed to conduct surveillance for my fellow tattlers for so long. I was accused of criticising the great one but managed to charm my way out of that ludicrous insinuation 😂.
Yup I’m still in. I have to study quadratic equations to replenish the brain cells I lose just glancing through the drivel.
I do understand that many have fairly significant learning challenges, which makes it all the more galling to see the blind adoration and money spent on Mingham crap. Pretty sad, actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Really sorry if this has been mentioned before...

Issy’s Insta, picture where she looks ridiculous with the fluffy space buns, 2nd pic in...

WHAT IS THAT ON HER NECK?! 😳 looks like a hiccy!!!!

Reactions: 3
Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.
Thats how i revised, copying it all down. I wouldnt say shes at that stage yet though, she should be doing coursework shouldnt she?

Reactions: 4

Dunno if all schools use them but here they use plagiarism software that would flag this instantly. It certainly would give her a fail in any exam. She's not being taught how to reword the facts in to words she would use herself. Makes me rather sad that she hasn't been taught this already. My 11 year old has been doing it for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Dunno if all schools use them but here they use plagiarism software that would flag this instantly. It certainly would give her a fail in any exam. She's not being taught how to reword the facts in to words she would use herself. Makes me rather sad that she hasn't been taught this already. My 11 year old has been doing it for years.
And I bet she wouldn’t know how to write an assignment with a bibliography etc either. The way she may be assessed on her GCSE’s because of COVID will not put her in good stead for any exams she may have to do in the future when she gets to college.

Reactions: 9
I saw her showing a Wikipedia page on something on Tik Tok , so yeah that's where she is most likely getting it all from
Wikipedia is not exactly very factual seeing as almost anyone can add, edit or change anything written on there.

Reactions: 15
I can't remember who said it (and I'm at work so I can't really go back through the threads and check) but can I put forward as a thread suggestion the comment "Chris looks like a rancid ball sack and probably smells like one too" because it is just too bl**dy funny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ingham Family #147 Chris looks like a rancid ball sack and probably smells like one too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.