Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme and Islas part, didn’t hear a word they said, all I noticed was Jason left to his own devices in the background, the only one keeping and eye on him was Prinny!
It sounded like he was smashing lot up at one point but they just carried on talking about their game 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If creepy is back on the pain he will probably find his “migraine” is a rebound headache caused by the pain he’s on.

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused why they are opposed to all white walls but think magnolia is fine...magnolia quite literally likes you had white walls but you smoked 50 a day and coated the walls in your cig fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If creepy is back on the pain he will probably find his “migraine” is a rebound headache caused by the pain he’s on.
Yep, that is what i was thinking. Its common for people who abuse opiate pain to actually get opiate induced migraines! i suffered enough of them.

Reactions: 11
The comments on the ifam fan group are hilarious 😅😅
So, Sarah just had to 'pop' conveniently to Home Bargains for toiletries eh , and then Morrisons, surely whilst she was out she could have bought something to put on the corners of the dining table, how long has that been now!
Last I heard, Morrisons actually sold toiletries :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
If they do have an alleged "stalker" I wonder if its Bio Dad and his family, because if I was ever stopped from seeing my kids, I'd sure as heck be camped outside until I knew they were safe. I'm surprised though Isabels Dad hasn't taken them to court for visitation rights especially as everything Chris has done would surely go into Bio dad's favour

Reactions: 10
So if all these ifam have spotted Sarah out shopping, it makes you wonder why they are even there in the first place.
If they work there then it's absolutely fine.
If it's an adult and they are shopping alone for essentials fair enough (IMHO though homebargains, poundland and B&M are not essential shops as they don't sell anything you couldn't get in a supermarket. These are the only shops that should be open, in addition to pharmacies/ chemists.)
If it's a child ifam then they shouldn't be shopping with parents unless it's absolutely necessary.

If Sarah is breaking the rules and going out unnecessarily (which let's face it she is because she has a serious shopping addiction) then at the very least she should be going alone (I highly doubt this is the case either)

Reactions: 14
INTRUDER IN HER BEDROOM!! (Isabelle was TERRIFIED!!)

Jace is eating a breakfast bar (breakfast 3) and wants to go into the living room. Lazy looks like a year 4 kid on the first day of summer term with her check dress and hair in a side ponytail with a rainbow hair scrunchie. The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy needs a matchstick to open her eyes because she feels so tired. If she wakes up for half an hour or an hour she feels so tired during the day. She wants to watch Peppa Pig with Jace all day. The girls have three lessons today and Lazy is waiting for equipment to arrive for her new Baby and Me venture. One or two people have said it's hard work but Lazy likes hard work. A big Baby and Me shipment is arriving at the office.

Laz is at Home Bargains to get loo roll, ,shower gel, soap and deodorant. She also went to Morrisons because the fridge shelf collapsed and the milk fell on the floor. A box of Krispy Kreme fell into her basket. She tried to get a delivery to the house and spent time debating whether to double the order but they didn't deliver in their area. She hopes it will soften the blow for Creepy that they're having jacket potatoes for dinner. Lazy then remembers that Isabelle hates potatoes.

Isabelle chops fruit. and pours orange juice. She is writing notes for school.

Lazy is about to leave the office and trying to decide which blanket to take home for Jace. She has organised 20 boxes of blankets. Lazy decides that the Christmas blanket is just wintery. She is debating taking home a panda of rainbow dinosaur blanket. Lazy decides on the dinosaur one because he is just coming around to them.

Time lapse of Creepy painting Esme's bedroom wall. Yesterday they got rid of all the furniture in the room except the drawers and bed. They painted some of the walls because there were marks on them. They're getting rid of the pink wall but it's not going without a fight. Esme wants a white bedroom and has got ideas for her room from people she follows online. They're leaving the magnolia for now because they don't want it to look clinical. Esme's plan is to have popping decorations on the white wall. The plan is to get the wardrobe up so they can put her clothes in there and put her toys in the corner whilst her toy storage, bed and desk can come in. Creepy is most excited for the room to be done. He has to get it done today because they have the bed coming.

Esme has gone down to Isla's room and they're playing Adopt Me. Jace and Prinny come into the room. Esme got a giraffe on Adopt Me. Isla got scammed for a giraffe and dragon before the new cam update came.

Isabelle is trying on makeup. She doesn't wear eyeliner a lot but wants to learn to do it. Then she sees a spider on her mascara. She takes her make up off.

Isla plays with Jace. Lazy grate cheese with her new grater and makes a coffee.

Lazy says she got home and cooked dinner, ate it, played with Jace and his chameleon toy. Isabelle had soup for dinner and everyone else had jacket potato. Lazy is about to have a shower but has some freebies to open because she loves 'supporting' small businesses. She gets a personalised backpack for Jace and sleepsuits for Jace. The floor in the kitchen is slippy and Lazy is always following him because she is scared he will hurt himself on the table. Isabelle says one of the character in her book nearly died last night. Lazy reiterates about supporting small businesses.

Everyone is showered and Isla and Jace are paying. Jace is in his new sleepsuit. He no longer naps during the day and has so much energy. After 20 minutes Jace and Isla are still playing, and Jace is saying helicopter. Lazy asks Jace if he want to go to bed but he continues playing.

End of vlog

Her fashion sense is awful
Screenshot 2021-01-20 195834.png

Screenshot 2021-01-20 194923.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 200617.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 195228.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 195112.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 200534.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 195948.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Q&A -'Quips & Attitude' made up of lying and glossing over the truth. Everytime they do one of these it seems to be triggered by something either that's bugged them or a filler for their questionable vlogger lifestyle of exploiting their kids and flogging modern slavery tat. Also it's a good reminder of how utterly arrogant they are. Especially manchilds constant 'eye flicking lovemegurls DM me' ridiculous poses. Lazy has successfully alienated her eldest daughter from her REAL father. She's a past master at it. She has successfully aliented the kids from life so that she can manipulate them to suit her latest short-term cash cow venture. I really just can't stomach the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not caught up yet but had to jump in over the battery hen subject.
I have my own free range hens (12 ladies and my cockerel) they’re part of the family, I love them, I sell there eggs for £1 per 6, to friends and family members and the money pays for their feed and hay.
I gets me so mad how they claim to be vegetarian and buy eggs from caged hens!
Sorry for the off topic butt in, I’m strangely protective over chickens 😂🙈.
You're so lucky. I would LOVE to have chickens and give them all "old lady" names but my husband says if we had chickens, I'd never go to work as I'd stay at home talking to them all day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

As for the Minghams being vegetarian, I bet with the cr@p they feed poor Prinny she's more vegetarian than they are. It makes me so mad how they treat that poor dog. Here's the thing Creepy and Lazy, how's about you take her for a walk and treat her like a member of your family rather than some incontinent inconvenience!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Christ he is one ugly fucker!!! He legit makes me feel sick. He really is the most ugly person ive ever seen. How he even got a girl/lad in the first place is a mystery to me. And then to go on and cheat on Lazy.... the mind boggles. But its clear he goes for younger women, because no self respecting women in their 20's or 30's would look twice at the Creepy twit.

BTW does he have false teeth? His front 6 teeth look false to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
buying 18-24 month clothes then saying they wont fit Jace (too big) looked a perfect fit to me , this obsession with having "tiny" children baffles me

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.