Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Yup, sums them up - matching Instagram posts - photoshopped into oblivion. Absolutely state of him. Not a shred of authenticity, masculinity, maturity - not even fun. It’s all very ... creepy. Mother & daughter tongue out poses? 🙄😝
In the top pic isabelle has her hand on creepy 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So, how's the present opening going to work? Will they have put each child's presents in a different room? Will they have filled up the sofa's with them? But then where would Lazy sit? Will they all be squashed in the living room with no room to move? I want to know the logistics.
Im going for the office to open and dragging it all back in the trailer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just seen izzys insta post, makes me feel sick. the outfit and pose is reminscent of the "hit me baby one more time" Britney Spears look . disgusting
I think she is going for the "dark academia aesthetic" look, which is a big thing on Instagram and TikTok these days. Hence the glasses and the posing with books and the supposed obsession with books.

1608992629608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I find it so funny he whitens his teeth for pics but talks into a camera everyday with yellow teeth. They’ve all got bad teeth especially the girls!
I confess... for the first time I looked at a vlog on the TV - have only ever looked on my phone before. It’s really disturbing to see the detail.
Pretty sure kids can have braces at their age - especially if front teeth are crooked. It may be slight but it’s noticeable and will get much worse if left as they grow. Isn’t child dental care free on the NHS?
Particularly the youngest girl needs help as her diction appears to be affected by the alignment. It’s an easy fix. Why wouldn’t they get it seen to?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yup, sums them up - matching Instagram posts - photoshopped into oblivion. Absolutely state of him. Not a shred of authenticity, masculinity, maturity - not even fun. It’s all very ... creepy. Mother & daughter tongue out poses? 🙄😝
So Isabelle ruins pic on left, Sarah ruins pic on right and the Chris ruins...well any pic he is in with that ugly, sweaty, gross beanie alongside that stupid face he pulls 🤢🤢

Also the constant moaning because they had to stay at home this year. Sarah & Chris are the only ones who care where they are. The idiot ifam couldn’t care less where they are. They could be sitting in some gutter somewhere and it wouldn’t make a difference. Kids, and should I say a small selection of adults only care about the opening of presents.

I think she is going for the "dark academia aesthetic" look, which is a big thing on Instagram and TikTok these days. Hence the glasses and the posing with books and the supposed obsession with books.

View attachment 360291
Well it’s the only thing she would succeed academically In 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet they'll make sure this one goes up on time. They know this is the one that can bring in big bucks for the year. The secret santa has only been an average performer. Last year it got 1 million views, unless that jumped after the Christmas vlog.

Reactions: 10
i reckon chris is tight as arseholes when it comes to the gas bill hence the lack of hot water and the fact they never appear to have the heating on

Reactions: 27
i reckon chris is tight as arseholes when it comes to the gas bill hence the lack of hot water and the fact they never appear to have the heating on
I'd love it if they all started wearing beanies ev-er-y day, like he does. And sod the shoddy wankets....they can all roll around the house in juicy, thick joovets too - that'll keep them all snuggly and warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
these pics of izzy that are always verging on dodgy. who takes them? most are certainly not taken by self timer mode on a tripod.

Reactions: 20
these pics of izzy that are always verging on dodgy. who takes them? most are certainly not taken by self timer mode on a tripod.
She's probably got help from an industry expert that can make her insta famous. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The bells was a thing - I think one house near me did it because I heard something, but didn't go out myself. After the whole clap for the nhs thing I think people have since tried to start other doorstep things but none really seem to catch on so much.
Was massive in my area advertised all over our local radio, news stations and social media. I was a my work on Christmas Eve but folks were stood in the hospital car parks and surrounding streets ringing bells. More moving than the clapping actually, but I guess every area is different.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how many days they’ll drag the Xmas vlogs over......I can’t get over how small there living room is, pretty much the same size as my dining room yet they fill it will such big furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
I wonder how many days they’ll drag the Xmas vlogs over......I can’t get over how small there living room is, pretty much the same size as my dining room yet they fill it will such big furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️
If they had "normal" sized furniture it would be fine , but they have never done normal have they , everything has to be over the top , guess its how they measure wealth , the bigger it is the more it costs but we all know that isn't true tho

All the houses on the estate have the same heating system, no having to switch on the immersion heater switch for hot water like the good old days, hot water all day long

Reactions: 28
My guess is they cleared all the furniture out of the ‘playroom’ to set up all the presents in there

Reactions: 8
If they had "normal" sized furniture it would be fine , but they have never done normal have they , everything has to be over the top , guess its how they measure wealth , the bigger it is the more it costs but we all know that isn't true tho
They’ve reduced that house to a series of rabbit warren type corridors. There’s the narrow hallway, the huge table narrowing the kitchen (surprised the greed heifer hasn’t gotten stuck) and the already narrow sitting room has had about 20 inches shaved off by the ridiculous and ugly tv cabinet. With their huge amount of ‘money in the bank’ it would be sensible to get a smaller table and chairs and a couple of smaller sofas. Hid alone knows what the ‘playroom’ will turn out like when the ‘renovations’ are complete.

PS, the picture below confirms, like the Inghams I don’t drink. I just wish my dogs would cut down on their booze

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.