Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle insta post she loved the amazing dinner (she spelt diner )her amazing mummy made (her words)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yup, sums them up - matching Instagram posts - photoshopped into oblivion. Absolutely state of him. Not a shred of authenticity, masculinity, maturity - not even fun. It’s all very ... creepy. Mother & daughter tongue out poses? 🙄😝
It’s so creepy how when using whatever filter they’re using to make them look so plastic makes Lazy look around Isobel’s age.
I don’t believe I know any men in their forties (or even thirties, late twenties even) that use smoothing filters on their face and shave any sign of stubble. Obviously trying to look like a teen. What a creep

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Didn't they use to have a really strict rule about eating in the living room?

Also, it was so frustrating watching the bit where they get Jace to close his eyes. There's a cut where they obviously have to reposition him for the shot. Poor little thing. They do realise that children of his age have a really short attention span. They didn't make any of them others do that.

Reactions: 13
(Haven’t watched a video in ages, just been following on here). However, I saw in the video summary-thanks @thegreencow- that Lazy was complaining over Isabelle using all the hot water for a long bath. I have quite a few questions about this.
1. Thankfully I’ve had a very comfortable upbringing and so have never had to worry about running out of hot water, but don’t the ingham’s claim to be so well off they could quit youtube and live off their earnings forever? How does a family that wealthy run out of hot water?
2. How do you use up all the hot water by having a 40 minute bath. Don’t you fill up the bath tub and just lay in it? Surely the amount of time you spend in the water doesn’t mean you use up more of it. Just that by the end of it you’re laying in cold and dirty water. Typically having a shower is better than a bath if you’re quite quick, but you’d think it’d be better to have a bath if you wanted to spend so long in there.
3. I can’t imagine spending more than 10 minutes in the bath. Tbh I don’t like baths (don’t see the appeal of sitting in water because the second you step in it’s dirty) but if I do take one I always hate it because once the water has cooled down after a while I can’t stand it. I can’t imagine it staying hot enough for Isabelle to be comfortable in that bath for 40 minutes unless she took the time to drain the water and refill it again which is probably very unlikely as that’s very wasteful and time consuming.
4. I’m sure everyone, especially as a teenager, has been guilty of spending too long in the bathroom. If your gonna wash your hair, body and maybe even shave it’s gonna take a while, so if Lazy wanted to be able to use the bathroom why didn’t she tell Isabelle not to spend too long in there? I get she’s 15 and should probably think that if she spends too long other’s won’t have any hot water, but at the same time teenagers aren’t the ones who should be worrying about these things and so it probably slipped her mind.
I’ve probably gone way too far with this but on top of all the stuff these people do this was just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas despite the circumstances and let’s hope for a better new year xx.
I haven't seen the part about the hot water but I don't understand how they could "run out". When I was growing up we had one of the old fashioned boilers where it had to heat up for about an hour prior to having a bath (if heating was already on it would heat up anyway). If someone just had a bath, you couldn't then have enough hot water for someone to have one straight away after, or in the summer with no heating on you had to plan ahead to just turn on the hot water heater part.

But now don't most people have instant hot water, especially in a new build house? Even living in old houses the boilers have always been updated by now.

If I have a bath I will be in for at least an hour (and probably top up with more hot water) but I generally don't have the spare uninterrupted time so it hardly ever happens. Plus I have to have a shower after to rinse off the dirty water and wash hair so its a full afternoons activity. Which explains why it happens about once a year.

If it was the shower, and one person having a shower out of a family of 6 caused them to run out of hot water they either need a better boiler or electric showers would be a better option!

Happy Boxing Day tattlers! It’s the day where Sarah isn’t sure if it’s just her family who call it that, it’s because today’s is the day they take things out of boxes 🤣🤣🤣.
Still can’t get over that gem from last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I bet it was definitely Chris who asked her to pose like that! She needs to learn how to spell dinner (not diner)
Also amazing mummy. Sorry but 🤢🤢

Just like to add that an amazing mom wouldn’t stand by her lying, cheating, grooming husband or allow him to continuously exploit her daughter by filming her scantily clad or in bikinis.

I also saw a comment that Chris kissed Isabelle on the lips in a recent vlog.
Not sure how I feel about that.
I certainly would not like my daughter of 15 kissing her step father on the lips and I am sure she would be embarrassed by it
I bet it was definitely Chris who asked her to pose like that! She needs to learn how to spell dinner (not diner)
Also amazing mummy. Sorry but 🤢🤢

Just like to add that an amazing mom wouldn’t stand by her lying, cheating, grooming husband or allow him to continuously exploit her daughter by filming her scantily clad or in bikinis.

I also saw a comment that Chris kissed Isabelle on the lips in a recent vlog.
Not sure how I feel about that.
I certainly would not like a step father kissing my daughter of 15 on the lips and I am sure Isabelle would feel embarrassed by it.

Reactions: 17
Happy Boxing Day tattlers! It’s the day where Sarah isn’t sure if it’s just her family who call it that, it’s because today’s is the day they take things out of boxes 🤣🤣🤣.
Still can’t get over that gem from last year.
And that's what is teaching her children she doesn't know an awful lot to be able to teach 3 kids all at different stages. Time they were all back into school and learn at home for homework etc.

Reactions: 12
I may be tipsy, it is Xmas day BUT I feel like Esme is so different to the other girls. I feel like she has the best prospect for the future compared to the other two. Basically what I’m saying is she doesn’t seem like Creepy or Lazys daughter. She’s too good for them!
I used to like Esme but she’s become very annoying over the last year. Shes also the most argumentative and I see a nasty streak. That girl eats far too much chocolate (they all do but esme is overly dramatic, like she’s never had chocolate before). If any of the children get a decent job it will be Isla, she’s the most intelligent.

Reactions: 27
Just seen the harry potter pics on sarahs insta. I would never have out Esme as a hufflepuff. I think theyre all slytherin personally. Isla could probably get away with a ravenclaw.
They are muggles.

• Haha
So, how's the present opening going to work? Will they have put each child's presents in a different room? Will they have filled up the sofa's with them? But then where would Lazy sit? Will they all be squashed in the living room with no room to move? I want to know the logistics.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yup, sums them up - matching Instagram posts - photoshopped into oblivion. Absolutely state of him. Not a shred of authenticity, masculinity, maturity - not even fun. It’s all very ... creepy. Mother & daughter tongue out poses? 🙄😝
I find it so funny he whitens his teeth for pics but talks into a camera everyday with yellow teeth. They’ve all got bad teeth especially the girls!

Reactions: 23
(Haven’t watched a video in ages, just been following on here). However, I saw in the video summary-thanks @thegreencow- that Lazy was complaining over Isabelle using all the hot water for a long bath. I have quite a few questions about this.
1. Thankfully I’ve had a very comfortable upbringing and so have never had to worry about running out of hot water, but don’t the ingham’s claim to be so well off they could quit youtube and live off their earnings forever? How does a family that wealthy run out of hot water?
2. How do you use up all the hot water by having a 40 minute bath. Don’t you fill up the bath tub and just lay in it? Surely the amount of time you spend in the water doesn’t mean you use up more of it. Just that by the end of it you’re laying in cold and dirty water. Typically having a shower is better than a bath if you’re quite quick, but you’d think it’d be better to have a bath if you wanted to spend so long in there.
3. I can’t imagine spending more than 10 minutes in the bath. Tbh I don’t like baths (don’t see the appeal of sitting in water because the second you step in it’s dirty) but if I do take one I always hate it because once the water has cooled down after a while I can’t stand it. I can’t imagine it staying hot enough for Isabelle to be comfortable in that bath for 40 minutes unless she took the time to drain the water and refill it again which is probably very unlikely as that’s very wasteful and time consuming.
4. I’m sure everyone, especially as a teenager, has been guilty of spending too long in the bathroom. If your gonna wash your hair, body and maybe even shave it’s gonna take a while, so if Lazy wanted to be able to use the bathroom why didn’t she tell Isabelle not to spend too long in there? I get she’s 15 and should probably think that if she spends too long other’s won’t have any hot water, but at the same time teenagers aren’t the ones who should be worrying about these things and so it probably slipped her mind.
I’ve probably gone way too far with this but on top of all the stuff these people do this was just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas despite the circumstances and let’s hope for a better new year xx.
As the house is new I’m shocked they don’t have a combi boiler that heats the water straight away. I thought most new houses had these. So no need for a water tank or waiting for it to heat up. I also don’t understand how one bath could use all the hot water. And it usually fills back up fast so after 40 mins there would have been more. And was lazy trying to say that the others couldn’t have a bath because the water was cold after? Do they actually share bath water? If so that is disgusting! I mean two little kids having a bath together is fine but I would never use the same bath water over and over. I love having baths and can spend hours and hours in there reading. I just add more hot water if needed. We could run 4/5 full baths on one tank of water. I don’t think baths are dirty if you bath everyday or even every other day. As you shouldn’t be that dirty anyway! But they are just nasty and dirty anyway so I would hate to see the dirt ring around their bath after. Lazy just wanted an excuse to not have a wash yet again the dirty cow.

Does Esme not always go on about how she is a Slytherin, not Hufflepuff? Wouldn't be surprised if Sarah just picked that one because she thought the colour looked better with Esme's STUUUUHNINNNN red hair.

• Haha
Does Esme not always go on about how she is a Slytherin, not Hufflepuff? Wouldn't be surprised if Sarah just picked that one because she thought the colour looked better with Esme's STUUUUHNINNNN red hair.
The Hufflepuff one was probably cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.