Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Neck lace I had to edit the title slightly to fit but here it is in all it's glory.
Screenshot 2020-12-25 165815.png

TLDR
- Poor Prinny is becoming more and more neglected. She's being locked and manhandled out of rooms and in the garden at every opportunity.
- The Inghams have a new TV. Hopefully Jason launches the remote or one of those ugly wooden robots through it. Terrible twos loading....
- More claims of not feeling safe in the house. Apparently people sit outside the house, take photos all day and post them on the internet. Despite all the fear though, they feel safe enough to leave the kids at home alone and walk around their town alone.
- The annual Forest Holidays Christmas break is cancelled. Lots of moaning and 'grieving' (Creepy's words, not mine).
- Lazy has reassured us that they have all had baths. Probably only their third one of the year. I doubt they changed the water either.
poorprinny.jpg

Merry Christmas Tattlers!! 🎄

Hi Steve, Merry Christmas!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Quickly skimmed through on mute. No extravagant gifts? Not really worth pointing out "no budget" when your family are clearly on a budget. 50 minute vlog is sure to bring the 💵💵💵 in. We know how much you are struggling to pay your mortgage.

Reactions: 24
I only skimmed through, jaces presents looked to be the most expensive (why does he need that bike when he has something similar?). For a no budget gift Sarah got a cheap basket with cotton wool and breath freshener in it?

The Xmas Eve boxes were filled with the usual new Xmas PJs when they just had some, too many sweets etc.

They appeared to entirely eat chocolate/sweet based food all day. I'm guilty of indulging far too much over Xmas, but they eat like that so often all year round it's not even a treat anymore - and I do at least try to make sure my kids get meals that are at least not focused on chocolate because I know they'll be eating enough without adding it to breakfast too.

Reactions: 23
The snack table is crazy!! Sarah didn't look too happy with her secret santa,especially the breathe freshener 😅😅😅, but I thought the idea of secret santa was just that, secret! I noticed comments are turned off on the vlog😛😛

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
50mins of pure shite...surely the Christmas table was set up before they had there pancakes. Was expecting a pregnancy announcement

Looked like a badly put together film with D rated actors, things totally out of sequence too. Jace is surely going to fall over and crack his head open on the corner of the TV stand or smash the TV with his bells.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jesus, that table of shite on top of all the shite food in their presents after already having the jusroll dipped in Nutella 😵

I know it's Christmas and I'm a total killjoy, but that's storing up a host of problems for later life.

More shite food is most definitely not more.

The pressure must really be on for the video tomorrow to do well as that's what their whole "business" is reliant on.

• Wow
Looks like they are setting up some kinda of bullshit poltergeist plot line with the clock and 'daily occurrences in the house"

Losers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I may be tipsy, it is Xmas day BUT I feel like Esme is so different to the other girls. I feel like she has the best prospect for the future compared to the other two. Basically what I’m saying is she doesn’t seem like Creepy or Lazys daughter. She’s too good for them!

Reactions: 25
I was a bit angry seeing that shot of Prinny cause they're holding her too roughly. The food they eat is disgusting frankly; I'm overstuffed from our Xmas dinner this year and the food on their snack tables looks so unappealing. Hearing 'juicy' to describe things is tiring again too.

There was something sweet about the simple at-home stuff they did this Xmas Eve just like the 2015 and 2016 vlogs that made them successful. But I feel sad for Isabelle because she just turned 15 and she's a bit old for all the Elfy stuff and even the letters to Santa. I know if you have a teen kid who doesn't believe it's Santa bringing gifts anymore but younger siblings who still believe, the older kid still keeps up the ruse I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
NO BUDGET SECRET SANTA PRESENT REVEAL | CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL

Elves are back with the twins. Breakfast table is set. Advent calendars. Lazy tells Jace that Santa is coming to the house but he doesn't react until Isabelle does and even then he just copies her and says garden. Lazy tells Isla to put her hand over her mouth because Santa is coming. Creepy asks Jace if he wants to hold Santa's hand and Jace gabs hold of Lazy's sausage fingers and laughs. Screeching about elves. They peel the tape off the new tv and then go to find the elves. Creepy tells Isla to get back. The girls walk into the kitchen and get excited about all the processed tit on the table that they eat every day. The girls get their boxes of Santa lists with yet more chocolate inside. Isla opens her chocolate and starts earing it. Time lapse of the girls spreading Nutella on jusrol. It s a Christmas tree shape and Lazy says they will eat it a little later at 11/12 (it's currently half 10). Esme entertains Jace and Isla looks at the TV with him.

Lazy is having to film on her phone because the camera lens won't open. The Christmas tree is cooking and it's time to write letters to Santa. The girls read their lists. Apparently the year has been amazing (it's alright for some). Esme wants to become an actress (maybe she should ask her mother for advice). Isabelle is clearly embarrassed and doesn't want to read her letter but Lazy tells her to. Isabelle wants all the books in the world and Isla wants Harry Potter toys. This section of the vlog was filmed later in the day but included earlier in the vlog because its dropping dark and the sweets are already on the sideboard.

Time to make biscuits. The Christmas tree pastry is finished and looks as awful as Inghams culinary always is.

The girls are keeping an eye on the cookies and Lazy is upstairs because she forgot - no she didn't forget, she just didn't have time - to set up Jace's Secret Santa of a Balance Bike. Lazy has no idea where he will be able to play with it because they were meant to be at Forest Holidays. Jace also has an Olaf from Build a Bear. She shows us the finished bike. Isla then comes in to wrap up her Secret Santa.

Esme is upstairs because all the girls ant to sleep in the cinema room tonight. She is going to move the Christmas tree in there. Prinny is upstairs so she gets some attention from the only person in the house who cares about her. Esme sets up the sofa bed and says Creepy will be moving the tv off the sofa later. Then Esme moves the mattress into the playroom, goes and get Isabelle's bedding and puts it on top of the mattress. Esme hangs some lights up. Lazy comes up and says Esme has been sorting the room out for an hour. Creepy has gone to the office to get the Secret Santa presents and Lazy can't get a shower because Isabelle has used all the hot water. She sends Esme to sort out all the Christmas snacks. A pissed off Lazy tells us Isabelle spent 40 minute in the bath. Isla had a cool bath that Lazy didn't want to put Jace into because it was so cold.

Isla has drawn the Grinch's hand. Lazy and Esme are off to do the snack table. Creepy has already opened the jelly babies and Lazy shows us the sweet filled cupboard. A lot of the snacks are in Creepy's car. Jace says wow at the sight of all the sweets. Apparently they're the Inghams Christmas sweets but they could open a chocolate factory with all the sweets they have on the sideboard. There's more to come with Celebrations and Roses tins. Jace is already tucking in. Isla cant believe it's Christmas tomorrow. Time for Esme to surprise the girls with the cinema room. 'Emotional' music and an underwhelming reaction.

Back downstairs Isla comes in to say the Elves have gone. She says they're probably gone to get the Christmas tree boxes. Santa has been to Australia and China. In a couple of minutes they're gong to do the doorstep jingle. In the next shot the kids are dancing around the living room excitedly, Jace screams and keeps falling over. Footage of them stood on the doorstep but no one else is out and Creepy hides from the neighbours. Lazy shout that they're doing the Jingle Bell ring. More screaming from Jace as he demands the bells. More dancing back inside. Lazy says they were the only ones on the street ringing the bells. More screaming.

Secret Santa time. Lazy tells Jace to close his eyes and he tries to escape. He keeps opening his eyes and gets confused. He doesn't want to open the present at first and screams at the box. He loves the Olaf toy inside. Then Lazy brings the bike in. He wants his shoes so he can go outside on it. Lazy helps him on the bike and he tries to run Isla over. Creepy is sad they're not at the cabin. Isla gets rubber caterpillars. Isabelle gets her oil diffuser. Creepy has wrapped Esme's Secret Santa with a bobble and it's an orange but it's a joke and it's more caterpillars. More screaming from Jace. Lazy gets chocolate and a pamper hamper. Creepy gets a monkey costume and a Greggs t-shirt because Esme joked that Creepy sells like Greggs pasties when the car broke down. Well that will come in handy when Youtube fails.

Time for the next scene. Lazy is laying on the sofa eating. The doorbell has just rung and Esme screeches for Isabelle. Creepy says o one is there but they open the door and Creepy does an over excited high pitched girly 'yaaaay' when he sees the Christmas Eve boxes on the doorstep. Jace pours quavers on the sofa and Lazy clears them up before Creepy can throw a strop. Boxes are opened and more screaming. More sweets. Jace takes the chocolate out of his box and loses interest. Time to put the Christmas PJs on, take a family photo, get a pizza and watch the Polar Express.

Footage of the kids watching The Polar Express. Lazy films Prinny sat on Isabelle's bed. The girls are putting their new pillowcases on their pillows. Isla is sleeping with her bells under her pillow and Esme is setting a trap for Santa by putting hers outside the door. Lazy tells her to put them under her pillow because Creepy might accidentally move them. The girls do the plate for Santa. Lazy and Creepy says goodnight to the girls with the 'emotional' music playing in the background. Jace says goodnight to the girls.

End of vlog

Hiding from the neighbours as usual
Screenshot 2020-12-25 190055.png

Screenshot 2020-12-25 183032.png
Screenshot 2020-12-25 184629.png
Screenshot 2020-12-25 184610.png
Screenshot 2020-12-25 184549.png
Screenshot 2020-12-25 185135.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also, I find uncomfortable with Chris Kissing Isabelle. She’s 15! On the lips 😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.