Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, how's the present opening going to work? Will they have put each child's presents in a different room? Will they have filled up the sofa's with them? But then where would Lazy sit? Will they all be squashed in the living room with no room to move? I want to know the logistics.
I'm hoping they put the awning up in the garden and all just spread out on inflatable sofas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Perhaps Isabelle spent that long in the bath because it’s the only place she can get some privacy. I mean even in her bedroom which I’m sure for a teenage girl is like her sanctuary she can’t relax because her creepy stepdad just walks in unannounced 😡

Reactions: 39
The problem with their house is mostly the furniture they have chosen but also they never thought about the needs of the family long term (and especially the addition of Jace).

We are having an extension built and one option was to extend into the attic to get the extra bedrooms we need. It was pointed out to us that building upwards can be good to get the bedroom space but you also need to be careful to make sure you have the living space too. If you plan to fill the new rooms with people, think about where they will be when not in their bedrooms. If they are children, think about what they need as they get bigger/older.

The house doesn't work well for them because of the wide range of ages and them all being in the house all day long. They have more space than most people, and people make it work because they need to, but if they had the money they claimed they would have a house with space to suit them.

We decided against the attic part for now because I couldn't stop thinking about the inghams when that was said!

Reactions: 11
Could they be having the present opening session in the newly "renovated" garage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem with their house is mostly the furniture they have chosen but also they never thought about the needs of the family long term (and especially the addition of Jace).

We are having an extension built and one option was to extend into the attic to get the extra bedrooms we need. It was pointed out to us that building upwards can be good to get the bedroom space but you also need to be careful to make sure you have the living space too. If you plan to fill the new rooms with people, think about where they will be when not in their bedrooms. If they are children, think about what they need as they get bigger/older.

The house doesn't work well for them because of the wide range of ages and them all being in the house all day long. They have more space than most people, and people make it work because they need to, but if they had the money they claimed they would have a house with space to suit them.

We decided against the attic part for now because I couldn't stop thinking about the inghams when that was said!
Modern homes have many advantages but sizeable rooms aren’t one of them. I live in a 300 year old small stone cottage, the rooms are small but good shapes. I can manage a small sofa (admittedly under the stairs) and table and chairs in the kitchen and just squeeze a spot for working at my laptop.

Reactions: 9
Could they be having the present opening session in the newly "renovated" garage?
That could be why they bought that lead from B&M, to set that up (as reported by stalker ifam). That'd be lovely and cosy. They'd definitely need their wankets and jooovets for that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the no budget santy vlog is the Christmas snacks out in the side table at the 10 or 11 min mark into the vlog but it's not till around the 23 min mark that they set up??

Reactions: 8
Yup, sums them up - matching Instagram posts - photoshopped into oblivion. Absolutely state of him. Not a shred of authenticity, masculinity, maturity - not even fun. It’s all very ... creepy. Mother & daughter tongue out poses? 🙄😝
That’s a hell of a filter, Esme doesn’t even look ginger on the right

Reactions: 13
Can anyone enlighten me as to what those bags of crap that Esme and Isla got for secret Santa are?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't lazy get a MacBook or something for secret Santa last year, and this year it was fresh breath spray?! 😂 but yes, I'm soooooo jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it to late to make guesses on the kind of car they will get on f8nance for Sarah for Christmas? With the christmas blankets not arriving there won’t be enough money to buy one outright.

Also Sarah got a box of milk tray for secret Santa and there was one on the stairs in the clip where they all got up/stoppe from seeing what the elves had done - more out of sync clips or just refilled for dramatic effect?

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I've skipped a few pages. But did anyone see these reactions from the girls in the vlog? I didn't watch it very closely and only half at that 😴 but I never saw this 'scene'. By the looks on their faces, it looks like they've been told some big news, I'm thinking a pregnancy announcement looking at Isla and Isabelles reactions.
Wondering if they filmed it but didn't put it in the vlog and will use the footage at a later date....
20201226_170628.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I've skipped a few pages. But did anyone see these reactions from the girls in the vlog? I didn't watch it very closely and only half at that 😴 but I never saw this 'scene'. By the looks on their faces, it looks like they've been told some big news, I'm thinking a pregnancy announcement looking at Isla and Isabelles reactions.
Wondering if they filmed it but didn't put it in the vlog and will use the footage at a later date....
View attachment 360432
Definitely a pregnancy announcement on its way. Isabelle gives it away.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 360432
If Lazy is up the duff the fat trout must be as fertile as a river bed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 360432
That is a good point, even if they had been told to do something just to get the thumbnail, Isla looks like she's about to cry which is an odd reaction to being told to look excited.

Biggest vlog of the year for them and they are late? Really committed to this job aren't they!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.