Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon they will be waking up to enjoy the Ingham family tradition of "boxing day".

The day you can go back to the shops for some baaaargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We had a great day yesterday, nice and relaxed. Kids opened presents at their own pace, chilled. Could you imagine Christmas day camera in your face having to act alllll day for content! Sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve come to the conclusion that all these companies don’t care unless there is an actual public outcry about an instagrammer
Any gentle suggestion that perhaps this couple of shysters are not the best sort to advertise their stuff falls on deaf ears as they appeal to a wide following of dingbats who are probably now planning to buy the stuff 🙄
I think you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if before long some bigger companies will start working with them again. I can't see the appeal except the 1.3 million subscriber count they claim to have which we know is either falsified figures or fake accounts. They struggle to get 50k views on their recent vlogs and only really entertain kids or vulnerable adults who sadly don't know any better.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Soon they will be waking up to enjoy the Ingham family tradition of "boxing day".

The day you can go back to the shops for some baaaargains.
Yep but quite a few shops have shut on boxing Day

Reactions: 8
Yep but quite a few shops have shut on boxing Day
It will be another of those times that they wouldn't bother to check. They will go out (when it gets dark) and discover that places are still closed and spend the next 10 minutes complaining about it to the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looked like a badly put together film with D rated actors, things totally out of sequence too. Jace is surely going to fall over and crack his head open on the corner of the TV stand or smash the TV with his bells.
I noticed the out of sequence thing too. The snack table was already set up at about 11 minutes into the vlog and then about 23 minutes into the vlog they were setting it up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I noticed the out of sequence thing too. The snack table was already set up at about 11 minutes into the vlog and then about 23 minutes into the vlog they were setting it up
He has one job and he can’t even put things in a chronological order. Fantastic videographer and video editor slash pilot slash rockstar right there

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just seen the harry potter pics on sarahs insta. I would never have out Esme as a hufflepuff. I think theyre all slytherin personally. Isla could probably get away with a ravenclaw.

Reactions: 13
I know it's been obvious for a while now but that vlog really shows how far they have fallen. This will be the last Christmas they vlog

(Haven’t watched a video in ages, just been following on here). However, I saw in the video summary-thanks @thegreencow- that Lazy was complaining over Isabelle using all the hot water for a long bath. I have quite a few questions about this.
1. Thankfully I’ve had a very comfortable upbringing and so have never had to worry about running out of hot water, but don’t the ingham’s claim to be so well off they could quit youtube and live off their earnings forever? How does a family that wealthy run out of hot water?
2. How do you use up all the hot water by having a 40 minute bath. Don’t you fill up the bath tub and just lay in it? Surely the amount of time you spend in the water doesn’t mean you use up more of it. Just that by the end of it you’re laying in cold and dirty water. Typically having a shower is better than a bath if you’re quite quick, but you’d think it’d be better to have a bath if you wanted to spend so long in there.
3. I can’t imagine spending more than 10 minutes in the bath. Tbh I don’t like baths (don’t see the appeal of sitting in water because the second you step in it’s dirty) but if I do take one I always hate it because once the water has cooled down after a while I can’t stand it. I can’t imagine it staying hot enough for Isabelle to be comfortable in that bath for 40 minutes unless she took the time to drain the water and refill it again which is probably very unlikely as that’s very wasteful and time consuming.
4. I’m sure everyone, especially as a teenager, has been guilty of spending too long in the bathroom. If your gonna wash your hair, body and maybe even shave it’s gonna take a while, so if Lazy wanted to be able to use the bathroom why didn’t she tell Isabelle not to spend too long in there? I get she’s 15 and should probably think that if she spends too long other’s won’t have any hot water, but at the same time teenagers aren’t the ones who should be worrying about these things and so it probably slipped her mind.
I’ve probably gone way too far with this but on top of all the stuff these people do this was just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas despite the circumstances and let’s hope for a better new year xx.

Forgive me tonight I might watch the tit show as a drinking game got a bottle of jagermaster to finish off what word shall I drink too? 🤣 then again I might have to open something else aswell
How wasted do you want to get?
• For total blackout, go for ‘like’ if any Isabelle segments.
•‘Oh my’ will have your room spinning
•‘ So cuuuute’ - tit faced & drunk texting.
Pretty much all of it will have you driving the porcelain bus.

• ‘All these gifts & the mountains of chocolate & candy is not really for us. All is being donated to Children & Families in need’ - you’ll be cold sober!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I used to think this about Esme but over the last six months I feel like she has become just as spoilt, materialistic and false as the other two. I find her the most irritating these days.
I also find the wanna be actress extremely irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 10
(Haven’t watched a video in ages, just been following on here). However, I saw in the video summary-thanks @thegreencow- that Lazy was complaining over Isabelle using all the hot water for a long bath. I have quite a few questions about this.
1. Thankfully I’ve had a very comfortable upbringing and so have never had to worry about running out of hot water, but don’t the ingham’s claim to be so well off they could quit youtube and live off their earnings forever? How does a family that wealthy run out of hot water?
2. How do you use up all the hot water by having a 40 minute bath. Don’t you fill up the bath tub and just lay in it? Surely the amount of time you spend in the water doesn’t mean you use up more of it. Just that by the end of it you’re laying in cold and dirty water. Typically having a shower is better than a bath if you’re quite quick, but you’d think it’d be better to have a bath if you wanted to spend so long in there.
3. I can’t imagine spending more than 10 minutes in the bath. Tbh I don’t like baths (don’t see the appeal of sitting in water because the second you step in it’s dirty) but if I do take one I always hate it because once the water has cooled down after a while I can’t stand it. I can’t imagine it staying hot enough for Isabelle to be comfortable in that bath for 40 minutes unless she took the time to drain the water and refill it again which is probably very unlikely as that’s very wasteful and time consuming.
4. I’m sure everyone, especially as a teenager, has been guilty of spending too long in the bathroom. If your gonna wash your hair, body and maybe even shave it’s gonna take a while, so if Lazy wanted to be able to use the bathroom why didn’t she tell Isabelle not to spend too long in there? I get she’s 15 and should probably think that if she spends too long other’s won’t have any hot water, but at the same time teenagers aren’t the ones who should be worrying about these things and so it probably slipped her mind.
I’ve probably gone way too far with this but on top of all the stuff these people do this was just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas despite the circumstances and let’s hope for a better new year xx.
I believe she said it was a 40 minute shower. Still, yes, was thinking the same, especially as folks here have said it’s a ‘new build’ house. Only two of us here - no kids (by choice 🙂) and we have an unlimited hot water system. How do you have a family with 4 children & not enough hot water to wash them all?

Reactions: 22

I was also wondering this! Are they on some sort of meter water heating, my hot water has never run out we’re a family of 7.

The way lazy spoke about the bath sounded as if the children were all going to share the same bath water, one after another 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.