Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OctagonPixie89

Is it just me or is it the same pen set Esme and Isla are holding from this year and 2018.

Either Lazy has bought the same present this year as she did two years ago or its been regifted from the garage.

Screenshot_20201226-230230.png

Screenshot_20201226-225956.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Curious

Thanks to thegreencow for doing a vlog rundown for us despite it being Christmas Day. 🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Impleo

VIP Member
Haven't watched it, but what could a 15 year old possibly want from the Mary Shortle shop?
The fugliest lamp/ doll thing imaginable?

Looks like a present Great Aunt Gertrude picked up from the jumble sale. Points to Isabelle for pretending to like it

Screenshot 2020-12-26 at 18.14.11.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

LindaaLouu

I genuinely mean this,
I have never seen a family look so plain fucking miserable around the Xmas dinner table! Chris looked like he’d had a promise from a liar!

I hate to boast, but my family have had a shitty year as we lost my dad to covid at age just 62 and we were belly laughing around the table, pulling crackers and sharing the jokes inside. Eating till we could roll to the sofa, sharing funny memories of the year etc and just generally enjoying the meal and the company (family only as I’m tier 4!) but these guys looked like it was a forced restaurant meal that they couldn’t wait to ask for the bill!

I guess you can only PRETEND to be a happy family for so long, till the cracks show and you can’t hide it anymore. 2021 will be the last year of the inghams YouTube, mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I dont get the point of all 4 house coats. Youre one house, so they needed on each and one tie each.
Perhaps they are going to recreate Harry Potter
1. Bobble hat as Professor Snape - his dyed hair makes him perfect for the role
2. Lazy as Professor Umbridge
3. Isabelle as moaning Myrtle
4. Esme as Ginny
5. Isla as dobby
6. Jace as draco

I can see it all now 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Jamhead

VIP Member
Wow, that has to be the most emotionless, boring Christmas vlog they have EVER uploaded. Absolute drivel, Isabelle looked pissed off with the whole thing. Apart from the switches, they got a heap of tat again.

And did anyone else see when Jace grabbed Isla's leg in temper (because he wanted her present) screamed and pinched her? They have turned that boy into a total brat.

Screenshot_20201226-181447_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Thing is, the majority of us COULD give our children the same amount of meaningless tat. Not all, but I know our family are in a comfortable enough position to be able to do so.

But we don't. Why? Because I don't want piles of plastic in the house that the kids will never play with. Especially cheap shit that will break in 10 seconds. My children also don't want piles of things to unwrap (well, maybe the middle one). They'd much prefer the items that were actually on their Christmas lists and some good quality extras.

The Minghams are the kinds of people that would buy 10 packs of rip off Lego from B&M rather than 1 branded Lego kit. They'd rather buy 3 pairs of cheap school shoes from Asda than 1 good quality pair from Clarks.

From skimming through I didn't see anything that made me go "wow, that's a nice present". Even the switches were ruined by having 3. There's just no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

SoManyLiars

Please complete the following questionnaire:

1. when did your periods start
2. how tall were you
3. how tall are you now

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Hurrah for google lens...that lamp is a nightlight for a baby’s room purchased from france.
the French translates to :

More Info A night light, a click and here is a soft and light light! The firefly will reassure the little ones to find sleep and fall asleep without fear, it will also help the older ones to get up at night. A touch of magic in a child's world, that's what these sparkling fireflies offer. Wooden foot and resin body. Low power halogen bulb type G4. External transformer. The light source is inaccessible to the child. Dimensions: 30.00 x 18.00 cm.

E69EA180-C323-4031-AEAE-0EDFE0B566FB.png
0A6A077D-E1C8-4DEC-B351-3AA17E82F225.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Happy Boxing Day tattlers! It’s the day where Sarah isn’t sure if it’s just her family who call it that, it’s because today’s is the day they take things out of boxes 🤣🤣🤣.
Still can’t get over that gem from last year.

• Haha
  • Heart

Liu may

Hi Sarah and Chris, thought I’d give you some constructive criticism.
no one told you not to do your Christmas Vlogs. No one told you you can’t buy your children expensive gifts. I think you hear what you want to.
In my humble opinion, had you have dedicated 10 minutes of your vlog to opening presents, showing the girls main/favourite presents, then people wouldn’t have had an issue. The problem comes from you making Christmas, after a year like this, all about money, expenses and gifts.
an hour long vlog of family games, Christmas movies and Christmas dinner would have gone a long way. And probably would have pulled more than 150k views.
2015 was the year you blew up because the Christmas magic was there. You had 3 kids all under 10 who believed in Santa and had genuinely emotional reactions to the gifts you had bought them. Now, you have two high school kids and another older child who are being forced into believing in Santa for the camera and telling strange made up stories. Poor Isla trying to force herself to cry so she probably gets the recognition Esmé did for the same thing 5 years ago. They don’t care about the magic of Christmas anymore- they care about what’s under the wrapping paper. In my opinion, this is why you have fallen this year. You’ve proved time and time again you care not for other people, but only for filling a ‘20 minute highlight reel’ with lies and poor acting. Truth is, you should have fallen a long time ago, when Chris was accused of grooming underage ifam. I think karma has finally come for you.

• Heart
How does anyone watch that and feel even remotely festive? It was the second room of presents for me, completely unnecessary and fuck the meaningless disclaimer the majority of people in this country have had an absolutely shit year they’ve lost family and friends, lost their jobs and livelihoods and they’re posting videos with not just one but two rooms filled with gifts all whilst they’ve spent the year “travelling” ignoring all the rules put in place to save lives. So out of touch, distasteful and ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I literally cannot stand him!!!

View attachment 360734
What an arrogant prick. Knowledge = power. Ok so we have the knowledge Christopher Malcolm Ingham inappropriately sent messages to vulnerable young girls, he also cheated on his wife with a young fan, he still dm's young girls and his skating buddies are drip feeding information to me on twitter.
Knowledge is power Chris and your mates videos aren't edited and your voice notes are interesting too 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Lady in Wales

Haven't watched it, but what could a 15 year old possibly want from the Mary Shortle shop? My daughter would have cried and demanded the camera was turned off. No way on hell's earth would she have been persuaded to play along just for the sake of the vlog. Isabelle seems so far removed from that of a normal 15 year old. How is she even going to meet a boyfriend when she isn't out of her parent's sight? Nothing will convince me that she is happy with her situation with her parents. I wish she would rebel big time and tell those bloody dictator parents to stick their vlog where the sun don't shine!

Reactions: 57