Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if Sarah is preggers she’s gonna be the size of a whale

Wonder what the main gifts are this year the amount she has bought is shocking

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
God if Sarah is preggers she’s gonna be the size of a whale

Wonder what the main gifts are this year the amount she has bought is shocking
The main gifts are Nintendo switches... 1 for each of the girls 🤨

Not sure whether we'll get the pregnancy announcement in this vlog. Might be tomorrow's vlog. If it's not in tomorrow's vlog, they'll save it for a "Happy New Year" vlog. They're so predictable.

Reactions: 14
Lazy seems to have been a bit more...well... lazy lately. The moaning over going to the office, she isn't even putting in a full working week like other parents do, would all fit with early pregnancy tiredness. Also think she's looking more and more bloated in her face again.

Reactions: 17
Can they hurry up and upload I got a kdrama to finish watching. I'm interested to see what cheap plastic tat they buy the kids this year.

Reactions: 12

Not sure whether we'll get the pregnancy announcement in this vlog. Might be tomorrow's vlog. If it's not in tomorrow's vlog, they'll save it for a "Happy New Year" vlog. They're so predictable.
Well a Nintendo switch each is just bloody insane

if she is pregnant hope its twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I've skipped a few pages. But did anyone see these reactions from the girls in the vlog? I didn't watch it very closely and only half at that 😴 but I never saw this 'scene'. By the looks on their faces, it looks like they've been told some big news, I'm thinking a pregnancy announcement looking at Isla and Isabelles reactions.
Wondering if they filmed it but didn't put it in the vlog and will use the footage at a later date....
View attachment 360432
Isla looks upset. Intresting..

• Sad
Reactions: 22

i don’t know... in terms of what the girls normally get i bet the switches won’t be a main gift 🙄🙄

None of them recieved anything that would warrant those reactions in the thumbnail, for the most part (bar golden brat child) it was all a lot of cheap tat, nothing to tear up over!
Just when I saw it today it made me think that it was something else that they haven't shown yet. Guess time will tell, but they're very predictable!

Reactions: 17
Can they hurry up and upload I got a kdrama to finish watching. I'm interested to see what cheap plastic tat they buy the kids this year.
completely unrelated but i love kdramas too! much better than the minghams

Reactions: 5
Wouldnt it be funny if isabelles haul video went up first due to chris not being able to get the main vlog up

Reactions: 13
I said that as well that they would have a combi boiler. It’s patently clear they do not burn their heating.
In the vlog house tour Sarah shows the boiler it's an electric boiler so back in the day when I was a kid we didn't have central heating it was coal fire but to heat the water we had a cistern up in a cupboard upstairs and it was an emersion heater you switched on and you just had that cistern full of hot water if you used it all at once you had to either switch it on again or leave switched on permanently which cost a fortune. Seeing they are loaded I would have had that boiler taken out and had a comb boiler put in, but that's just me 🤔

Reactions: 7
Agreed!
There will also be a Mary Shitle gift or two in there.
i bet they’ll get some harry potter tit, like a really expensive like wand or something (i’m not quite sure what they sell)
another thing about harry potter, i loved and still love the series so much it was so nice to read when i was young but i hate the girls obsession with it because it’s only there becasue of the tiktok trend to like harry potter where they only really obèses over the actors and actresses in the movies (which are good but the books are so much better) and ik issy and esme were reading the series but did we ever even see them finish it? i don’t think so... i mean yes they can have obsessions i did too but i think lazy should encourage them to have their own obsessions like encouraging esmes art instead of encouraging them to follow a tiktok trend...

I can’t believe they’re late on the only vlog that pulls them over 100k views

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.