Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Isabelle might be copying Lilliana Ketchman (Lillykofficial on Instagram). She wears almost exactly the same clothes (from Shein) and does similar poses. Lilliana Ketchman is apparently 12 and her mum runs the account. It’s disgusting. Clearly this is who Isabelle aspires to be. 🙁

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW HOUSE! BOXING DAY & the 27th

Boxing Day
Jace is playing with his recovery truck. Esme and Isla are in their Harry Potter uniforms. Isla does a spell on Esme and Lazy says they've been playing Harry Potter all morning. They're spending Boxing Day how they should be. They're about to watch The Gruffalo. Lazy knows Boxing Day is only celebrated in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. A lot of people mistake what Boxing Day means and a lot of people think it's the day you unbox your presents but it's from many, many hundreds of years ago when the rich would box up presents for their servants and they would go home and give them to their families. Google Lazy was teaching the girls about that yesterday. The Inghams like to spend the day at home in their pjs, watching movies unboxing toys and eating lots of food. Just a normal day for them then. Lazy knows some people who go out to the sales or to the theatre. They might do a 2 day in one vlog.

When you have more than one child your kids can be like 'mum can I do this, mum can I do that' but now the Ingham girls are older and don't need Lazy's help with doing Christmas activities or playing with their toys. She heard Esme and Isla making their slime and thought the days of them needing here are over but then Esme needed her for the 3D pens. Isa is doing some pictures with her shape stamp pens. They watch a Youtube tutorial on how to use the pens. Footage of Esme using the pens.

Lazy has shown Isla how to make her own scratch board with crayons. Isla was fascinated and has gone to get her play doh. Esme shows Lazy her finished love heart. She's making a doughnut next.

Isabelle is setting up her diffuser. She shows us the different light settings.

Jace is eating pringles. Esme has fallen and hurt her knee skating. Jace point at the Pringle man face and says 'Dadda'. They're building his new police car den from Granny Jace and Hi Steve. Jace wants his dummy but Lay says no. Lay tries to get in the den but Jace doesn't want her in there s she just puts her big head in there. She puts the police hat on his head but he doesn't want it. Lazy snuggles with Jace.

Creepy and the girls are playing Mario Cart. Lazy and Jace are going to open his garages. Lazy moans about the instructions and refuses to u the second one up today. She got him a big bag of second hand cars off Ebay for £27 and cleaned them. The airport, fire station and train station are second hand. He also has a little track. Hopefully they can watch a movie whilst he plays.

Creepy says there is anger going on with the girls playing Mario Kart. Lazy says she will turn it off if the creaming doesn't stop. Isabelle was 1st place but is now 8th. Creepy says the camera looks whack but the Super Mario on the TV is crisp, especially compared to how it was when he was a kid on the original Nintendo.

They're about to go to bed and the elves are leaving today after the kids begged them to stay for one more night. Creepy tells Jace not to touch them. The girls say goodbye and Creepy thanks them for a wonderful Christmas. A reluctant Isabelle has to say goodbye to them too.

Sunday
Isabelle is having cream in her coffee and says she is an American at heart.

Lazy says it's the day after Boxing Day. For the whole week in the run up to new Year they stay home, play with toys, watch movies and eat yummy food. They're taking Jace and the younger girl to their local park. Isabelle is staying home to film a video. Esme isn't skating because of her knee. Jace says 'bye bye Nannar'. Lazy loves how the TV area has changed in the living room. They need to take the mount from the old tv down but they need to figure out how to fill in the holes. It's a wallpapered wall though and they're back on the hunt for a new house so they don't want todo anything major. She asks the ifam for advice. Lazy starts talking about the girls' Harry Potter hoodies and as soon as the camera is on Esme, Isla starts screeching about something on the Nintendo Switch. Esme runs to tell Isabelle and her knee hurts again. The vlogs are a constant battle competition for the girls to get attention. Jace is playing with his cars.

Creepy does a creepy laugh because they've got to the park and it's raining. Footage of Jace and the girls at the park. They don't appear to take Prinny. Lazy pushes Jace on the zipwire and swing, and he scream the whole time. Then she tells Isla to let someone else use the park equipment and everyone was wondering why Jace was screaming.

Creepy says Esme did good with his t-shirt and it's boss. He's not explaining again and tells everyone to go and watch the Christmas Eve vlog. He denies smelling of the cheese and onion pasties. After the park Lazy moaned about vlogging all of Christmas and Boxing Day so told him he needed to vlog but he didn't. Creepy set the Ingham and Sassybelle vlogs to go live, then they had dinner and now they're watching another movie. Jace is trying to destroy everything. The rain was pounding in the windows and it felt so nice watching Christmas Chronicles too. Jace started hitting Lazy over the head with a toy because she was falling asleep and Creepy half heartedly told him not to. Then he had a meltdown and full on paddy because he wanted Lazy to open her eyes. Creepy told her to go upstairs and lie down but she said no.

There are fun plans for tomorrow. Jace has been tormenting Prinny and he likes water spray bottles, which he squirts in her face, on his family's face and on the tv. He's constantly running around the house smashing something up. Big Frank is back!!

End of vlog
Screenshot 2020-12-28 202551.png
Screenshot 2020-12-28 201516.png
Screenshot 2020-12-28 200856.png

Screenshot 2020-12-28 201539.png
Screenshot 2020-12-28 201127.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah sounded tipsy at the end (not judging but thought they don't drink?). Please a doctor, that many cold sores ain't right!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of all the things the Inghams have done, they have crossed the line with a t-shirt spelling pasty as 'pastie'. As someone from the West Country, I am disgusted.
20201228_184530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you look for a house and move if you're in tier 4? I know they're not yet, but looks likely everyone will be imminently. I think they're going to be stuck in that house until at least March
I hate to say it, but yes you can

Reactions: 2
After promising esme her own bedroom i hope its not a down size!
No they'll do better than that. They'll take into account Esmé's Harry Potter "obsession", go full on meta and give her the cupboard under the stairs.

oh how nice of the family to go out for a walk in the park with their 3 youngest, but let the dog stay behind at home.
If they take Prinny out, they have to clean up after her and Big Lazy is SO not about doing that!

I started my period in a wheel chair whilst drinking a chai latte from a 24 hour Costa of dreams 🤣
Chris pulled that wheelchair backwards because he'd heard the rumours...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did they mention which park they went to? As it looked very familiar and if it's what I'm thinking it surely isn't their closest park, it's in Leeds. It's in Yeadon. They don't have playgrounds in Bradford?
it’s been said before but they live on the border of Bradford/Leeds, that park is 5 mins in a car from their house.

FRANKS SAFELY HOME!!!!!
I hope he enjoyed his short Yuletide break because the party’s over for him. 2021 will undoubted be more suffering for the poor carbuncle and his lovely family. It can’t be fun stuck close to Lazy’s oversized rancid gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Creepy is fond of saying ‘you only see 20 minutes of our day’- god knows how those two act around each other the rest of the time! They can barely tolerate each other on camera.

I bet he stinks of pasties all the time. I’m never eating at greggs again:sick::sick:

Reactions: 19
I want to know who these very lot of people are who think Boxing Day is for unboxing presents!!
They all need naming and shaming!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nor from Izzy's dad or Katrina & co nor Nanna
So we think Izzys natural dad would get a shout out for any gift he sent his daughter 🤔 lazy probably takes labels off and says they’re from them or ifam 🤦‍♀️ Won’t long and Izzy will want to see him she will get curious and want to see her biological family

Reactions: 9
That Christmas table was a disgrace no effort what so ever and the outfit Isabelle had on was totally inappropriate to be wearing sitting next to creepy at the table her belly was hanging out and skirt away up her arse.
I get a horrible vibe from Izzy and creepy and I just pray I'm wrong
everyone on here gets w horrible vibe about creepy and lazy lol

What was that hint Sarah slipped in about them moving.
I think they’d already decided they were moving and then they chose to make all this up stuff about them not feeling safe so it will give them the perfect excuse.
I’m really not sure how they are going to afford it though. Their views are shocking and Sarah only seems to sell her covid infested stock at Christmas, Easter and perhaps summer. How is that a steady income??
Did anyone else pick up on what sounded like Jace saying bye bye granny ? And Sarah changed it to nanna 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
ok so only last week she said they don't feel safe in the house anymore, especially the children, they get not very nice people sat outside EVERY day and at least 3 or 4 really discusting things happen.........I know lets let Issy stay home alone when the not very nice people will know we have gone out without her, after all we let her dress like a tart for the world to see
And who has their blinds open with the lights on so everyone can see in when they walk past?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I've noticed Creepy's hair sticking out under the beanie on the back of his neck are ginger, I'm now more convinced than ever that the black fringe is some kind of toupee, it's always the same length, never looks washed. Remember when Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves came out with those clip in bangs in the noughties? I'm on to you Chris, I'm on to you... lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
oh how nice of the family to go out for a walk in the park with their 3 youngest, but let the dog stay behind at home.
And leave Izzy alone in the house they don’t feel safe in 🤦‍♀️ If they felt that unsafe surely the children will be by their side at all times not left alone in the house they claim is not safe

Reactions: 20
Anyone seen the Ingham wardrobe Instagram page ! You can see how awful the outfits are that Sarah buys Isabelle ! Also think it’s run by the loveforwhizzle page which is very intense with their love for Isabelle
BAF85B33-D0E3-4633-91F4-F06B1771F593.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.