Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you look for a house and move if you're in tier 4? I know they're not yet, but looks likely everyone will be imminently. I think they're going to be stuck in that house until at least March

Reactions: 11
oh how nice of the family to go out for a walk in the park with their 3 youngest, but let the dog stay behind at home.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
oh how nice of the family to go out for a walk in the park with their 3 youngest, but let the dog stay behind at home.
Also it seems that on dry sunny days when a trip to the playground would be really nice they don’t bother, but then decide to go on a day when it’s cold, wet and raining.
Perhaps they thought they’d be less people around, just like Chris when he chose to visit in the dark.

Reactions: 29
When talking about Boxing Day and it’s origins sarah said ‘some people think it’s about unboxing gifts’. Yep... don’t think she remembers last year because that someone was in fact you! 😆

I think someone has been on google and been enlightened as to the true meaning behind the day at last! And finally doesn’t think it’s something only her family does and wrongly assuming that it gets it’s name from taking presents out of boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 47
wait did they even say anything about moving then...? i wasn’t rlly paying attention when i watched cus it’s so boring but i don’t remember hearing anything?????

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the video but I have a hunch they will end up moving to either Scotland or Spain eventually.

a) Scotland because, broadly speaking, you can get a much bigger house for a lot less.

b)Spain as they don’t have any ties really to the UK anymore as no school for the girls.

I hope not for the sake of the children.
Where I come from in Scotland they’d pay a lot more for a decent sized house so at least I know I’m safe where I am they won’t move near me 😂 They couldn’t afford our prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the video but I have a hunch they will end up moving to either Scotland or Spain eventually.

a) Scotland because, broadly speaking, you can get a much bigger house for a lot less.

b)Spain as they don’t have any ties really to the UK anymore as no school for the girls.

I hope not for the sake of the children.
They can't move to Spain they can't speak a flipping word of Spanish... The thick sods even say £s when they mean €s... They can't live in a country a'd not speak the lingo it's not like being on holiday...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Clickbait title again. Says they are moving house with no plans at all. Poor kids have about as much stability as a poorly constructed jenga tower as it is. Also infuriates me that if the title is clickbait they talk about it for like 0.7 seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
wait did they even say anything about moving then...? i wasn’t rlly paying attention when i watched cus it’s so boring but i don’t remember hearing anything?????
I thought I was the only one who missed it! I skipped through it on 1.5 speed and didn't hear anything. What time on the vlog do they mention it?

They can't move to Spain they can't speak a flipping word of Spanish... The thick sods even say £s when they mean €s... They can't live in a country a'd not speak the lingo it's not like being on holiday...
Going on that logic, they shouldn't even be living in England 😄

I heard Sarah mentioning moving house on the first Christmas day vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looked like they only walked from the car park to the playground, they didn't even walk around the Tarn. I know it was bad weather but still, how lazy are they?

I'm glad renegade Clever Boy is giving them a run for their money, they only had him for the money/to try to distract from the Creepy allegations. Fine having a cute baby that sleeps all the time but a rampaging toddler will stop Lazy lounging on the sofa all day!

Glad to see Big Frank is back.

Reactions: 16
It’s really very sad to see the tat Isabelle got, Those clothes are poor quality, poor fit and poorly manufactured. As pp mentioned, she doesn’t have anywhere to go in them, which is lucky as they are all so trashy.
the parents can spend 4K on phones but what looks like £4.50 on a skirt, which may actually have been gifted to them. The part that is most awful and hypocritical is the absolute tat cheap crap Sarah buys but she buys at absolute crap tat prices, yet hawks her own alibaba blanket cheap tat at hyper inflated prices taking advantage of their vulnerable and young fans, who are the only thing keeping them going.
I wish they would put the kids back in school, Issy is basically the babysitter she needs school and routine and friends. The two younger ones need direction and education and to be out of what must be a horribly toxic environment at home even for a few hours a day. I can only imagine those kids are brainwashed to believe everyone apart from
Ifam fans are haters and jealous. I wish they could understand what a terrible detriment to their futures their parents are.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought I was the only one who missed it! I skipped through it on 1.5 speed and didn't hear anything. What time on the vlog do they mention it?
Around the 23 minute mark. Lazy mentions it in passing when harping on about what they should put above the TV where the wall mount is.

Reactions: 7
15 year old Isabelle, dressed like a tart, pretending to cry because the elves are "going home".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Did they mention which park they went to? As it looked very familiar and if it's what I'm thinking it surely isn't their closest park, it's in Leeds. It's in Yeadon. They don't have playgrounds in Bradford?

Did they mention which park they went to? As it looked very familiar and if it's what I'm thinking it surely isn't their closest park, it's in Leeds. It's in Yeadon. They don't have playgrounds in Bradford?
They were at Yeadon Tarn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.