Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is, if the neighbours hate the skate rail out on the road, why don’t they confront creepy! He would tit bricks, cos he’s a bloody coward.
Because he’s that ignorant, if they were to tell him he probably wouldn’t do anything about it, also as it’s not a private road there’s no law to say he can’t

Reactions: 9
I take my hat off to you. Such a selfless act and it must be heartbreaking to see the devastation especially abandoned animals. I've been in this position myself and having to rehome my pets was worse than losing any of my earthly posessions. It broke us.
I totally understand your distress but please be reassured I had many colleagues who joined me in making sure the animal victims were taken care of. The milk of human kindness costs us nothing and is the greatest treasure mankind has. It is however something the ingham’s will ever receive let alone give - sorry sods that they are

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The problem with the Inghams isn’t the house, the ‘stalkers’, the neighbours etc etc. The problem with the Inghams is the Inghams. Well specifically Chris and Sarah. They need to face whatever issues they clearly have and deal with them. They could move to the moon but they will still be who they are. They should start by taking a good look at what they’ve become. Neither of them have likeable personalities. They have both become a walking advert for the seven deadly sins. They have sold their souls to the devil. No wonder they both look so miserable all the time. Sadly those children will never have the stability and sanctuary that they desperately need until the parents face their own issues. I see five humans who don’t connect at all with each other (obviously not including Jace).

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Isabell apologising for the state of her room, you can't see the room, it is always a close up of her boobs, she really needs to sort the camera angle out.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It was more a comment from sarah then real details, just said they are back on the hunt for a new house
So another clickbait? No surprises there!
Now that the Christmas day gift extravaganza is done and dusted they must be desperate for vlog content once more.
There is no way they will actually move😂

Reactions: 11
I have noticed that Sarah also talks about food in relation to memories with her mum. She always gets misty-eyed over some biscuits or sweet her mum would buy her. I'm guessing that's why she buys so much junk food for her kids. Sad.

Reactions: 15
Big Sarah explaining how jace is obsessed with creepys antibac cleaning squirty bottles, and obviously they don’t let him play with them ( even though we see them left out and in his reach)
But she’s a good mum because she’s rinsed one out and filled it with water and given it to her little renegade to play with. Now he will grab the ones he sees left around as he’ll think they are toys, I regularly see a flash product just sitting on the floor.
jace has been terrorising everyone with his new spray and even squirting prinny apparently!
They really are useless idiots.
Isabelle’s outfit, dear god just awful. .
It doesn’t matter where they move, creepy will F it up for them by filming outside the house

Reactions: 40
ok so only last week she said they don't feel safe in the house anymore, especially the children, they get not very nice people sat outside EVERY day and at least 3 or 4 really discusting things happen.........I know lets let Issy stay home alone when the not very nice people will know we have gone out without her, after all we let her dress like a tart for the world to see

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Did they mention which park they went to? As it looked very familiar and if it's what I'm thinking it surely isn't their closest park, it's in Leeds. It's in Yeadon. They don't have playgrounds in Bradford?
It's still local for them... Plus a normal person would also have a walk round the Tarn... Or dam as we Yeadon folk call it.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Prinny on their walk? They said they’ve barely been out all week so why the hell didn’t they take her with them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is basically Issy. She needs better fashion sense and to start dressing appropriately for her age. She can go clubbing in a few years, not now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's still local for them... Plus a normal person would also have a walk round the Tarn... Or dam as we Yeadon folk call it.
I would have just thought they had closer playgrounds to them, since that's all they did and they are sticking so closely to the rules and all that (normal people I couldn't care less what parks they go to!). But I guess they can't let it be known they live in Bradford.

It's a nice walk round the tarn, haven't been for so long!

Maybe Chris wanted to get back closer to his pilot days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is basically Issy. She needs better fashion sense and to start dressing appropriately for her age. She can go clubbing in a few years, not now.

My husband had to walk in as I had this on the computer screen. He pulled a face and walked back out again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Big Sarah explaining how jace is obsessed with creepys antibac cleaning squirty bottles, and obviously they don’t let him play with them ( even though we see them left out and in his reach)
But she’s a good mum because she’s rinsed one out and filled it with water and given it to her little renegade to play with. Now he will grab the ones he sees left around as he’ll think they are toys, I regularly see a flash product just sitting on the floor.
jace has been terrorising everyone with his new spray and even squirting prinny apparently!
They really are useless idiots.
Isabelle’s outfit, dear god just awful. .
It doesn’t matter where they move, creepy will F it up for them by filming outside the house
Is it still a good idea giving a young child a spray bottle that has had disinfectant in it regardless of how well they think they’ve cleaned It out. There could still be residue. As for spraying the dog... well I have no words 😶

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Is it still a good idea giving a young child a spray bottle that has had disinfectant in it regardless of how well they think they’ve cleaned It out. There could still be residue. As for spraying the dog... well I have no words 😶
Also how can he tell the difference between his “clean” one and one that’s full of chemicals. He should be taught not to touch any of this stuff, they’re just gonna confuse him

Reactions: 34
Chris and Sarah kid themselves their children are the most grounded, unspoilt kids around - but did anyone notice the insufferable Esme clock the Ravenclaw scarf in her loot, stare at it in disgust (not her house) and throw it onto the floor? Charming child...
Also had to lol at Isla calling the Guinness Book of Records the 'Genius Book of Records' 🙄
Watched it on the alternative version on YouTube. The added footage of the Amsterdam trip was a little odd, but the sour mush on Sarah when she thinks she's off-camera 🐗 She must operate on some kind of default aggressive mode

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.