Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Sarah please ensure the children wash their hands, Esmes nails are disgusting on the vlog tonight surly with this virus as a mother it’s important to encourage good hand washing like advised by government

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Isabelle,
I’ll say this in a way I think you'll intellectually understand..
Please, for the love of our lord Jesus Christ, shut the F**K up with the “oh my!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What disgusts me is how I’ve just come across a video of a girl trying to get her dad home from the hospice for Christmas as he’s fighting terminal cancer(which completely broke my heart), and all the inghams can think about is how they can’t spend it at Forrest holidays what a sick joke and how they are at home this year still getting spoilt!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow, they actually left the house and went to a child-friendly place? In daylight?!

I hope the toilets have improved at Yeadon tarn. The last time I went there ... well, let’s say I’m still traumatised by the sight that greeted me :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think Isabelle might be copying Lilliana Ketchman (Lillykofficial on Instagram). She wears almost exactly the same clothes (from Shein) and does similar poses. Lilliana Ketchman is apparently 12 and her mum runs the account. It’s disgusting. Clearly this is who Isabelle aspires to be. 🙁
This account and its images are entirely inappropriate for a year 12 old girl. Shame on her mother allowing her to be so badly exploited 🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get them, they are so trashy and materialistic it’s unreal. The parents obviously don’t have a clue or listen to their children talk about Harry Potter or they’d have done an IOU present to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour, but then again that would have been too thoughtful, unlike buying them all the house robes because they probably don’t know who like which house. Sometimes you have to question if they live in a parallel universe.

The comment 😂😂😂... Yes you child is a puppet, and you are pulling the strings, of course he will pull a shocked face every time you say it, that’s what you taught him, dipshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Have just watched the Radford’s. Please forgive me. There are more than twenty kids that received good quality, age appropriate gifts and who sat down at a well set table and had a nicely prepared dinner. The parents received gifts from the children and each other. They even had a present from the baby for her mum (their daughter). If they can do it for all those kids and grandkids what’s Sarah’s excuse?

Reactions: 24
Moving out to get what little capital is in the house? Or doing a family fizz and renting 6 month air bnbs.

Reactions: 13
They are going to rent out their current house- possibly furnished.

( remember them changing lights for something cheap and tatty that they all hate...)

Reactions: 10
How will they be able to plug into a socket and what about using the correct voltage? Wouldn’t it be dangerous?
Also If they bought in Europe why was it in a Mary Shortle bag? Was Sarah afraid that Isabelle would be upset about missing out on some dollie outfits.

Speaking of the dolls why the heck were Esme & Isla given cheap looking reborn dolls. Now I’m not
saying an 11yr old can’t play with dolls as I don’t like dictating to a child that it’s time to stop playing with dolls, but neither of them have been showing any interest in the previous ones.
Esme is all about Harry Potter. She is however the least knowledgeable fan I’ve ever come across.
Perhaps the dvd box set or book series would have been more beneficial. I know she’d rather scratch her eyes out rather then read but that’s probably because she finds it difficult due to Sarah’s own diagnosis of dylexia

Now onto the switches. Why oh why buy all 3 girls the full system. One would have sufficed or at least switch lites.
Also I like how Isabelle got Mario kart, Esme has just dance and Mario and then Isla was lumbered with 2 games I’ve never heard of.
Also did those switches come with the free download code for animal crossing .

We purchased the animal crossing special edition console back in the summer and this came with the code, but I didn’t realize the standard switches did.
I still think they’ll be a 5 minute wonder. Also Isla complaining about the joy cons. Why doesn’t she use the grip that come with it? 🤷‍♀️
Unless you get a special edition switch console, which they did not, it doesn’t come with a digital download of any games. It’s literally just the console. Sorry if someone’s already addressed this.

Reactions: 8
So many ifam sucked in by the clickbait title and think they have actually sold the house and are moving 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s been said before but they live on the border of Bradford/Leeds, that park is 5 mins in a car from their house.
Exactly this, I know we all like to tease about their BD postcode (not because there’s anything wrong with BD but because Mrs I is a snob and can’t stand it) but they are pretty much leeds really, and I hate to say but are in quite a nice area.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.