Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this, I know we all like to tease about their BD postcode (not because there’s anything wrong with BD but because Mrs I is a snob and can’t stand it) but they are pretty much leeds really, and I hate to say but are in quite a nice area.
True it’s a really nice area of Bradford although it has been very heavily built on over the past 10 years and the traffic is awful.
I go to Yeadon Tarn all the time, glad I gave it a miss yesterday!!

Reactions: 14
I posted easier but it’s gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know why Isabelle no longer sees her biological dad?

Reactions: 3
Ingham Family #144 - No auld (young) acquaintance should be forgot, even if NDA's been signed.

Tattle never forgets! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They are going to rent out their current house- possibly furnished.

( remember them changing lights for something cheap and tatty that they all hate...)
Could you imagine having the gruesome twosome as your landlords? You’d be evicted and flaunted on their media sites as a hater for raising a simple enquiry let alone a complaint.

Reactions: 30
I posted easier but it’s gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know why Isabelle no longer sees her biological dad?
Because her Dad was against vlogging, her weekends with Dad were inconvenient for vlogging and the holidays, days out and promotional work they used to get. From what was said on vlogs in my opinion Issy was also made to feel bad for going to see him, the emotive language used and eye rolling from Sarah would definitely influence and guilt trip a child.
According to friends he tried to keep contact but once a child reaches an age where the legal system accepts their wants and feelings the parent wanting contact can not force contact. As Isabelle has a stable home, fed and appears well the court would accept her decision not to go after advice, reports from mediators/ child psychologist.
So many fathers lose contact with their children as they hit teenage years and there is very little they can do about it under English law.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
** Christopher Ingham crushes the beliefs of the kiddie IFAM**

Posted on the not-so-secret group too. Now they will believe that he is Santa Claus himself. As if ‘the girls’ won’t see his post 🙄 In a parallel inverse, fans are fawning over his ‘editing skills’ and commenting how genuine the grateful reactions of the well grounded girls are. Parallel Universe, I swear it - we can’t have watched the same piece. 🤓

Better still - do a push up, squat or sit up 💪😁
We'll all end up with abs if we did that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't see things ending well if Jason keeps spraying that water bottle in Prinny's face...
I agree, Prinny has such a lovely temperament but a dog is a dog and will only put up with things for so long and of course of she does end up snapping and hurting him, she will get the blame and be pts :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Could you imagine having the gruesome twosome as your landlords? You’d be evicted and flaunted on their media sites as a hater for raising a simple enquiry let alone a complaint.
The landlord had to put their last house up for sale after they left it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ingham Family #144 - Lazy’s dreaming of a 2015 Xmas....the one where people watched their Vlog.

Get on the buying sites Creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They call Jace "renegade" which is a pretty nasty thing to call your child. There's a good chance he will become a traitor against his parents one day but for them to call him that at his age is just a wee bit premature.

They quit eating meat for their health yet they have never looked more greasy, blotchy, and blubbery.

The quit eating meat because they care so much about animals yet they have Prinny who they manhandle, shoo away, and ignore.

This year Lazy is pretty sure Boxing Day is observed only in UK, Australia, and New Zealand and not just celebrated by their family. Well Lazy, you are wrong yet again. It is observed by more countries than just those three. I'd tell her but I prefer to wait until next Boxing Day and see if she's able to finally figure it out once and for all.

C'mon Lazy, you smooth brained monstrosity, you can do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Time will tell, the drips are basically what has already been mentioned or suspected. One interesting thing was he uses code words. Anyone remember how he used to randomly say "shiny" that wasn't because he was a moana fan, that was allegedly his shout out to someone.
I wonder if it’s the same ‘drips’ - if I were to say I don’t think Deliveroo has made his final appearance in this drama yet, would that make sense?🤫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"crispiest HD" 🤣 snap crackle and pop
Did Creepy say that?!

According to the Urban Dictionary, "Crispy" can mean:
"To be hot.. one of a kind... confident about yourself ..sexy.. eg Oh Sara, you're so f*cking crispy tonight."
OR....
"Another word for awesome. Less commonly used but only awesome people use it to describe other awesome people."

The only person who can get away with speaking phrases found in the Urban Dictionary is the comedian, Tom Allen, who does it as part of his act for comedic effect. Creepy is such a head. It's probably just another random code word used to impress some vulnerable kid.

Reactions: 11
Chris clearly has a load of Instagram comment word filters on. I replied to him the other day and my comment included the word “grooming”; I can still see comment but no replies or anything and my partner can’t see it on his account. I also haven’t been blocked from DePerv’s page.

Reactions: 15
They are going to rent out their current house- possibly furnished.

( remember them changing lights for something cheap and tatty that they all hate...)
I'm sure they mentioned renting it before, I think if they could have done this, they would have .

Reactions: 3
I don't know about them but I'm not too far and we had loads of snow. It is now melting though. Will this be another day when they get up at lunch and complain that "other people" had snow but not them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chris and Sarah kid themselves their children are the most grounded, unspoilt kids around - but did anyone notice the insufferable Esme clock the Ravenclaw scarf in her loot, stare at it in disgust (not her house) and throw it onto the floor? Charming child...
Also had to lol at Isla calling the Guinness Book of Records the 'Genius Book of Records' 🙄
Watched it on the alternative version on YouTube. The added footage of the Amsterdam trip was a little odd, but the sour mush on Sarah when she thinks she's off-camera 🐗 She must operate on some kind of default aggressive mode
Once their subs and views started rising ,Sarah changed totally.From a relatable mum of 3 (back then) ,to an absolute b*tch when things don`t go her way.We`re now seeing the REAL Sarah Ingham...

Reactions: 22
We'll all end up with abs if we did that
Chris Ingham.

Pilot
Doctor
Rockstar
Meteorologist
UFO whisperer
YouTube greatest vlogger
Film director
Professional head (but gave that career up after a chat with his GP........ Apparently!!)
And now santa himself (which sounds the most plausible as it involves creeping into kids rooms in the middle of the night, allegedly!)

This is not an exhaustive list of creepys many career paths. Feel free this add.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s becoming so clear that they take selective cues from Tattle:
More than one person has said how bad it is that they never go for walks. Suddenly they all need fresh air & off they trundle to a park.
I’d be mightily pissed off if that was my local & there was a screaming brat. Sure, kids make noise, but that was obnoxious & encouraged. Do others not have the right to enjoy the place without their noise pollution?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.