Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Understood....it's pretty bad though! 🤣
I can't get worked up about it. I'm here for fun, not to teach people like Sarah is. It's nice to be more relaxed and not have to bother so much with spelling and grammar after having to be on it the rest of the time 😅 Meh. Anyway, don't let this be the new forwards/backwards wheelchair 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't get worked up about it. I'm here for fun, not to teach people like Sarah is. It's nice to be more relaxed and not have to bother so much with spelling and grammar after having to be on it the rest of the time 😅 Meh. Anyway, don't let this be the new forwards/backwards wheelchair 🤣
Very a lot agree! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
😭😭😭 I’ve got a SHEIN order coming this week...guess what jumper I picked out and is part of it!! It’s a different colour to Lazy’s but still! I think I’ll have to send it back! Gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😭😭😭 I’ve got a SHEIN order coming this week...guess what jumper I picked out and is part of it!! It’s a different colour to Lazy’s but still! I think I’ll have to send it back! Gutted!
It's ok, when she was dressing the kids in full Matalan thier were a few things my daugther had the same 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lazy just shoving her hair in her mouth @ 14:30?! 😂 :sick:

View attachment 290146
That. Is not. Pretty. :sick:

So after living on the island of Portugal for 2 months, Chris has discovered you can ask in an Indian restaurant for them to make your dish with more spice. He has also discovered 'cheesy' naan bread. Izzy likes coconut naan, think she means peshwari naan. I think Chris' little mind will be blown when he discovers chilli naan.

And for the love of God you pair of IGNORANT twats, teach your children etiquette (Chris & Sarah it means polite behaviour). When eating poppadoms you use the spoons to put the sauces & pickles on your side plate (you know the little ones in front of you). You DO NOT all willy nilly double bloody dip!!!
He's been on the sauce though. One more beer and he'd have claimed to have discovered India.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
one of my symptoms was an incredibly sore mouth, with bumps on my tongue and roof of my mouth and feeling like a burnt sensation, she gets regular cold sores so I was thinking she could test positive , my niece has had the same as me with cold sores added and shes tested positive too
i had that but tested negative

Reactions: 5
why is a family that is all about travelling and new experiences so anxious about leaving a place because it feels so much like home and they have friends there.

Reactions: 20
Why's Sarah anxious about coming back to the UK?
Bradford I believe is in tier 2, so she can do her usual things (after her 2 week quarantine).
She can go to B&M, Matalan and all her other frequent haunts.
She can go to the office and play at being a business woman with her Tat&me crap.
She can go out for meals, every night if she wants.
She can't go to visit pension book, but that was only once a week anyway plus she's just cleaned her out.
She can't go to visit friends but that doesn't matter she's left the imaginary ones at the campsite.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hope we are going to get a super duper tattle SHEIN haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why's Sarah anxious about coming back to the UK?
Bradford I believe is in tier 2, so she can do her usual things (after her 2 week quarantine).
She can go to B&M, Matalan and all her other frequent haunts.
She can go to the office and play at being a business woman with her Tat&me crap.
She can go out for meals, every night if she wants.
She can't go to visit pension book, but that was only once a week anyway plus she's just cleaned her out.
She can't go to visit friends but that doesn't matter she's left the imaginary ones at the campsite.
Yes exactly, nothing changed for them with the pandemic and lockdown. They had the kids home, but that suited them as they could isolate them even further and make them perform more often to bring in the ££. Neither of the parents do proper work so no change there. They didn’t go to the gym or do exercise, or go to any hobbies etc so again nothing missed out on. None of them have any friends and they never seemed to see family even apart from shopping with Nanna. So what are they bloody well stressing about! The only change for them is shopping with a mask...how sad!

Reactions: 22
Yes exactly, nothing changed for them with the pandemic and lockdown. They had the kids home, but that suited them as they could isolate them even further and make them perform more often to bring in the ££. Neither of the parents do proper work so no change there. They didn’t go to the gym or do exercise, or go to any hobbies etc so again nothing missed out on. None of them have any friends and they never seemed to see family even apart from shopping with Nanna. So what are they bloody well stressing about! The only change for them is shopping with a mask...how sad!
Yer I has always found to strange that they never had friends over to there house in the day or evening nor did the kids have friends over after school or sleep over maybe is cause she deep down knows her husband is a perv and can’t be trusted around young girls

Reactions: 10
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HOT/MEDIUM/MILD KORMA - how ??? JUST HOW??

for fucks sake.... sorry... AARRGGHH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope they don't put the real Prinny in one of these. I guess Christmas is a comin' and they need those pennies to put a down payment on the Very store!!
Screenshot_20201027_231933.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.