Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone place a bet that was less than three hours? Technically something went wrong with the car straight away 🤣 so if no one bet under three hours, I announce myself the winner of the sweepstake and new owner of sliders that don't fit, spam, orange twirls and whatever else I said was the prize 😂

The next sweepstake starts now for the next attempt. I'll go with 1.5 hours this time 😂

The prize this time is a lovely granny Lesley Zelda care package FULL of tuna sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How many times did they use those snorkel masks? The ones they bought even though they have the exact same ones at home!

I've never known anyone behave like they do with money/things. They buy anything, whether they want it or already have it, and then just as quick get rid or leave it buried under the rest of their crap at home.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone place a bet that was less than three hours? Technically something went wrong with the car straight away 🤣 so if no one bet under three hours, I announce myself the winner of the sweepstake and new owner of sliders that don't fit, spam, orange twirls and whatever else I said was the prize 😂

The next sweepstake starts now for the next attempt. I'll go with 1.5 hours this time 😂

The prize this time is a lovely granny Lesley Zelda care package FULL of tuna sandwiches.
I'm holding out for the prize of a sock filled with marbles, a retro Tesco's carrier bag dress (as modelled by the lovely Lazy) and a tube of cold sore cream 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm holding out for the prize of a sock filled with marbles, a retro Tesco's carrier bag dress (as modelled by the lovely Lazy) and a tube of cold sore cream 😊
That can be the prize on the next leg. I'll also throw in a Prinny doll with that new dress posted earlier and a pillow dress that Isabelle modelled a while ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CHRIS!! Don't you DARE pose as a tattler and fix the odds so that you win those toooona sarnies! We all know you can't resist Mummy's fishy buns!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
How many times did they use those snorkel masks? The ones they bought even though they have the exact same ones at home!

I've never known anyone behave like they do with money/things. They buy anything, whether they want it or already have it, and then just as quick get rid or leave it buried under the rest of their crap at home.
I think the problem is once they have money in their pockets it burns , best spend it quick before the tax man gets a sniff

Reactions: 20
Whats worrying is they say will take them a few weeks to get home through Spain etc but they have nowhere booked to stay will either be carports, garage forecourts or "wild camping" thats dangerous at anytime but with a car and caravan full of tat not safe at all Do they not care about the kids safety at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 26

I'll go with an hour and just out of curiosity do the tuna sandwiches contain sweetcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And that's a 2020 blessing for us in regards to their facial infestations.
You raise a good point - how bad Sarah’s herpes is at the moment, what’s the betting it’s because they aren’t washing their reusable masks and/or wearing the disposable ones over and over again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok I’m in, I’m going for ...... 1 hour and 10 mins, of course that depends on IF they actually leave the campsite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m in, I’m going for ...... 1 hour and 10 mins, of course that depends on IF they actually leave the campsite 😂😂😂
You really want to try those famous tuna sandwiches, huh! 😂

I love how little faith we have in them making it back in one piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You raise a good point - how bad Sarah’s herpes is at the moment, what’s the betting it’s because they aren’t washing their reusable masks and/or wearing the disposable ones over and over again 🤢
Probably not even cotton masks either most likely cheap polyester. Also the amount of touching the masks, talking whilst wearing, and heavy breathing ( Sarah especially) along with the fact they’re in a hot country means they should changing them far more often and then washing them at a high temperature. The idea that they’re reusing them (without washing )and sharing them is 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Haven’t even watched yesterday’s vlog yet but just seen the vlog title “we tried to leave but got stuck” 😂 I’m not even remotely shocked I saw it coming we all did hahaha

Reactions: 6
They’re terrified of leaving because they know the car can’t cope ... simples!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just caught up with the tit show!

So there Europe tour was stuck in the one place for how long? Bet a big Christmas surprise will be a new car/van!!!

The girls seem to be acting alot younger than their age even more so now! The over acting of Esmee gets on my nerves!

AND if you keep constantly getting big sores on your lips would you not listen to what your body is trying to tell you!!

When they get home I can just imagine all the tat that will be bought! As the rules won't apply to them!

I don't think they ever washed their reusable ones, and shared them all the time. They will still be wearing the disposable ones all the time without changing, and will still share. They have been shown with stains all over the masks too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't think they took it to Charity. My theory is they couldn't set off because Chris was still trying to peddle his crap away to visitors to the beach. Either that or he is furiously trying to spend any euros he has left in change! No euro gets left behind.
😂😂 I can just see him strolling on the beach with piles of tat tied to him trying to flog it !

I reckon they’ve spent all day dumpster diving looking for receipts to return crap.

“Given to charity “ BS, they would have vlogged the hell out of it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up with the tit show!

So there Europe tour was stuck in the one place for how long? Bet a big Christmas surprise will be a new car/van!!!

The girls seem to be acting alot younger than their age even more so now! The over acting of Esmee gets on my nerves!

AND if you keep constantly getting big sores on your lips would you not listen to what your body is trying to tell you!!

When they get home I can just imagine all the tat that will be bought! As the rules won't apply to them!
I think they tell/make the girls act younger because I think they’re terrified of their views/subs dropping as the girls get older because let’s face most people (kids) watch them for the sake of the girls and they become less relatable as the kids get older. They all seem younger than their years and even sometimes Isla talks very babyish and she’s 2 years older than my daughter and my daughter speaks nothing like that. But other times I catch her talking completely normally.. so I feel it’s defo put on for the cameras and I think Chris and Sarah make her do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.