Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eldorado

As someone who has had a family member die in the sea (aged between Isla and esme), seeing them out on the paddle board on their own with no life jackets made me feel physically ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
So France and Germany are going into a national lockdown and you have these idiots saying they have more plans for this holiday and making more memories 😡🤦‍♀️ You couldn’t make this shit up 😡
GO HOME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 68

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Today is the day!!! The sweepstake starts! I wonder what time they'll set off? If they get up at 1pm, I'm guessing they'll set off at 6pm after lunch. My bet is 3 hours for something to go wrong, so 9pm! 😂 CANNOT WAIT. This is the most excitement all year 😂
I think they’ll leave after sunset so creepy can film it again. Lazy will be in the front of the car happily munching on a vegan pork pie and scrolling through tattle. The girls and Jace will be hidden under 100 baby and me blankets and Esme will be in the boot, balanced on the three electric scooters. Creepy will start up the car and drive off with the walls of the caravan. 300 bottles of 15p water, Sarahs outdoor kitchen, Jaces wooden toys, the bahhhgains they’ve picked up and their dignity will be scattered all over the campsite. Creepy will throw his beanie and cry in temper and Sarah will scream that she won’t throw anything away while raiding Esmes craft box for duct tape to stick the walls back together because they can’t afford another car brake down. 🤣🤣🤣

So my guess is two minutes.

50DD6688-E6E6-4D14-A368-0DF43EA4FBFD.jpeg

Also what the fuck was creepy when he was paddling along with his legs spread?! 👀 😭🤣 He looked like he was wearing Cher’s knickers from the if I could turn back time video. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

moimoi

VIP Member
Had to laugh at Lazy saying one of the reasons they've finally decided to move on is because they've filmed everything that Portugal has to offer and there's nothing more they can create content out of. 😂

I never knew all Portugal had to offer was visiting the Spar daily, eating potatoes on a beach, buying tat in Flying Tiger, shagging in a cave, going to the pool every day and creeping around Madeleine McCann's hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

BD10Massive

All credit to FunkyFurry for this one - they need to be credited it this wins! But this just has to be the title!

The Ingham Family #135 - All Carbs before Marbs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

DMK 99

Get yourselves down to the Saffron Indian in Praia de Luz, 10% off for the ifam!!
How bizarre to offer their viewers a 10% discount on an Indian meal, in Portugal, in winter and in the middle of a pandemic.

I'm sure they are just winding us up now, it's just all too ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @All da toys
Screenshot 2020-10-25 165531.png

TLDR
- Nannar and Leah have left Portugal and returned home, but not before Lazy fitted in a few shopping trips.
- After a short break to go on holiday, Big Frank and family have returned to take pride of place on Lazy's face
- There will be renovations happening at the Ingham house when they return, with the kids getting new bedrooms.
- The Inghams had a socially distanced Mexican night with their friends. Isabelle was holding a stranger' baby though so I'm guessing no social distancing was observed.
- The Inghams are leaving Portugal today to make the long journey home for Christmas (if the caaa can pull all their shit)
- Bradford Lass has mysteriously vanished
- Creepy wants to sue a 20 year old girl for 'liable' 🤦‍♀️

Now, grab your popcorn (or Orange Twirl/Spar potatoes/vegetarian food), sit back and wait for the next Ingham caaa breakdown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Betsyblue

Just to add an onward ticket to the UK is the only thing that will get you over the border of Andalucia after tomorrow night with British identity documents. So unless you want to be stuck in a caravan in the winter (I promise you it is very cold on a night) in Andalucía where quite frankly the covid numbers are rocketing. Please go home. Should you contact coronavirus our hospitals are reaching breaking point and may not be able to help you. You may also be uninsured as Spain is on the list of UK government no go areas.
I am not saying this to be a troll I know you like to come out with that one. And from reading previous posts I think you and your family do read on here. Take your children home now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Abbvay

VIP Member
Sarah hun, whilst you are attempting to pack up all your crap and drive 5 minutes at a time so your car doesn't break down, just thought I'd let you know that I'm living your best life right now.

Been to morrisons, home bargains and b&m, looked at Xmas and Halloween things, now I'm home eating some left over potatoes. I even bought my kids some workbooks that they chose, but they are doing them for a bit of fun and still go to school. This hasn't suddenly made me a teacher.

Slightly disturbed that I'm living the ingham lifestyle today.

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I feel like I must be in a dream. Someone pinch me.

This Euro trip just keeps getting better and better. You couldn't make it up. This needs turning into a book one day. Heck, it'll have to be an entire trilogy!

You're all such a great group of people. I wouldn't want to be on this Ingham tattle journey with anyone else. You guys have me howling!

Soppy words are over... Back to the literal car crash that is unfolding before our very eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Betsyblue

Andalucía are closing their border at 12pm Thursday night until at least the 9th November although the country is now in a state of alarm possibly for the next 6 months.
I think unless they have driven out of Portugal and gone straight up they will be in Andalucía now as it borders Portugal.
They really need to book an onward ferry ticket now and leave the country.
I have been on here a long time I just read don’t really post. But for the sake of the kids if they do read here please listen and get your family home. You are not Spanish residents and during the last state of alarm the police were stopping and fining people if they did not have a reason to be travelling. The police here are quite different from the UK. An onward ticket will be their proof they are travelling home.
It has also been my experience that one day things can seem fine in Spain and the next it is total lockdown of a region with very little warning. I live here and have papers and I wouldn’t be travelling around at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 50

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Chris, check WhatsApp mate. Boris is bound to have sent you a message about getting a private helicopter out there to come rescue you. We know how close you are with government officials.

In all seriousness. I bet a Chris has been on the phone crying to the British Embassy all day 😢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
None of this chavavan trip was worth it.

- In the middle of a pandemic.
- Nothing open.
- Constantly having to check for restrictions.
- Spent majority of the time with broken cars.
- Saw some swimming pools.
- Ate shit food.
- Apparent miscarriage.

Now they're going to get stuck. Stuck in a foreign country, under tough restrictions, with 4 children. Bloody marvelous.

Leaving a country because "there's no more content to film". What happened to the mEmOrIeZ?!

They've only hit 100k on a video twice in the past 4 weeks. That's shocking. They've taken their kids out of education, taken them away from the few friends they had, abandoned their dog, risked all of their lives... And what for? To be in an even worse position than they started.

Reactions: 49