Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @All da toys
Screenshot 2020-10-25 165531.png

TLDR
- Nannar and Leah have left Portugal and returned home, but not before Lazy fitted in a few shopping trips.
- After a short break to go on holiday, Big Frank and family have returned to take pride of place on Lazy's face
- There will be renovations happening at the Ingham house when they return, with the kids getting new bedrooms.
- The Inghams had a socially distanced Mexican night with their friends. Isabelle was holding a stranger' baby though so I'm guessing no social distancing was observed.
- The Inghams are leaving Portugal today to make the long journey home for Christmas (if the caaa can pull all their tit)
- Bradford Lass has mysteriously vanished
- Creepy wants to sue a 20 year old girl for 'liable' 🤦‍♀️

Now, grab your popcorn (or Orange Twirl/Spar potatoes/vegetarian food), sit back and wait for the next Ingham caaa breakdown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just seen the Instagram page after the German friend with the only fans highlights! Wow dirty man creepy aren’t you! Kids follow you and will then go on to see who you follow and potentially see that..don’t get any idea’s either please 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just came up with one for lazy (I'm bored at work) -

Stupid
And
Rubbish
At
Homeschooling

Inexplicable
Need for
Grooming
Husband
And
Money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen the Instagram page after the German friend with the only fans highlights! Wow dirty man creepy aren’t you! Kids follow you and will then go on to see who you follow and potentially see that..don’t get any idea’s either please 🤢
Not sure why I just clicked on that 🤣🤮 how is that even allowed on a public profile

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm going to have a read of all the Bradford Lass posts, there's no way it was Lazy, the posts would be full of "Iv" and she'd be calling us all jealous haterzzz!
I was in the Costa near the Inghams yesterday and in there was playing that "lets talk about love" song they used to have on the vlogs.

Reactions: 14
New German friend and his wife look fit!!
Have you seen their posts though? They're full of fake self-important tit as well. You can see why they'd hook up with the Inghams - all living the fake dream together

Reactions: 16
Can some show that on here don’t do instagram and once again vlog late

Reactions: 2
Have you seen their posts though? They're full of fake self-important tit as well. You can see why they'd hook up with the Inghams - all living the fake dream together
Yer I looked through some of the translations. They are another traveler look at us type.

Can some show that on here don’t do instagram and once again vlog late
I think anyone posting that would get blocked!

Reactions: 9
New German friend and his wife look fit!!

Is he the guy Chris was describing as Arnie? Perhaps he might inspire Creepy to shave his head? That's 100% of Chris' friends that have no hair - this guy, and co-owner of Sinnaz Clothing, bad boy, Lee Devereux. We all know Chris Ingham Delonge gets a little obsessive over people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Vlogs late, who’s betting to caa got half an hour down the road before the tow bar fell off and they’re currently waiting for the RAC

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the German friends profile it said they sold their house and are on a World travel tour now....

Sheseems to breastfeed her child who should be in kindergarten still and they say they live without Kindergarten.

They also promote some naturesque cosmetics... that's what i got from a first glimpse at their profile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you find them on insta?

Is there no vlog tonight?

Reactions: 5
Well after looking at that guys saved highlights I think we all know what Creepy is doing in that gazebo at night :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.