Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly, nothing changed for them with the pandemic and lockdown. They had the kids home, but that suited them as they could isolate them even further and make them perform more often to bring in the ££. Neither of the parents do proper work so no change there. They didn’t go to the gym or do exercise, or go to any hobbies etc so again nothing missed out on. None of them have any friends and they never seemed to see family even apart from shopping with Nanna. So what are they bloody well stressing about! The only change for them is shopping with a mask...how sad!
and not on their chin or under their nose , bloody well annoys me that

Reactions: 9
Sorry but any decent Indian restaurant will alter the 'spice' level for you.
I've never had a spicy korma 😂🤷‍♀️

Don't mind me, I'm just going to go back to sitting in my awning in my backwards forwards wheelchair of dreams chowing down on a vegetarian spicy korma with a side of cheesy bacon pastry and copious amounts of potayyyto! Chai latte ready to cool my mouth down from the heat levels. with a pair of binoculars with a wide angle lense on to watch my son bobbing about in the sea on a SUP. Texting my family to see how the piles surgery went and to ask how much of nanarrrs pension is left for when I get back home.

I've just had a thought, my house is going to reeeeek when I get home!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New to the thread, hey!
anyone feel like they’re doing home schooling from now on because they can’t afford the school fees anymore and too embarrassed to admit it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to the thread, hey!
anyone feel like they’re doing home schooling from now on because they can’t afford the school fees anymore and too embarrassed to admit it?
And because Sarah hated the early mornings of getting the girls ready for school... Oh wait 🙄🤔 SLOB

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It feels like dejavu coming on here to see there is another car cock up, another Indian meal eaten, pools, blankets are mentioned.
It's unbelievable they've still got any Ifam watching, this trip has been one long unrelatable shower of bullshit. From what I've read and seen they've shown very little culture, they've had numerous trips to Primark and Tiger, they've shown complete disregard to water safety, covid and education. Then car trouble, cold sore moans and Jace still being given food constantly like a squarking seagull. Super Amazing Content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
At this stage of 'travelling' you would wonder what other countries did they actually visit?

I've never had a spicy korma 😂🤷‍♀️

Don't mind me, I'm just going to go back to sitting in my awning in my backwards forwards wheelchair of dreams chowing down on a vegetarian spicy korma with a side of cheesy bacon pastry and copious amounts of potayyyto! Chai latte ready to cool my mouth down from the heat levels. with a pair of binoculars with a wide angle lense on to watch my son bobbing about in the sea on a SUP. Texting my family to see how the piles surgery went and to ask how much of nanarrrs pension is left for when I get back home.

I've just had a thought, my house is going to reeeeek when I get home!
Honestly any half decent Indian restaurant will 'spice' up any dish. The big question is why 'billy big balls' wants to spice up a korma??? He's so well 'ard' but can't actually have a spicy dish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At this stage of 'travelling' you would wonder what other countries did they actually visit?

Honestly any half decent Indian restaurant will 'spice' up any dish. The big question is why 'billy big balls' wants to spice up a korma??? He's so well 'ard' but can't actually have a spicy dish.
When does a Korma stop being Korma? One of life's many mysterys!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When does a Korma stop being Korma? One of life's many mysterys!
At the stage a 'curry' becomes a 'curry'. Some become mild and some become hot and even hotter. Decent Indian restaurants all have the 'base sauces' for all their dishes and can make it hot or mild depending on what someone wants. A korma is made with a lot of cream, yoghurt and sugar so it cancels out the few tiny amounts of spices that's used so it'e easy to add a little bit more of a 'kick' spice. A korma is basically a childs introduction to Indian food (not knocking anyone that loves a korma).

Again I'll say why would anyone that likes 'spice' like billy big balls, chose to 'spice' up a korma?

Totally baffled!!!

Reactions: 7
I've just read that France may enter lockdown today. Wouldn't it be a terrible shame if they got stuck on a garage forecourt for however long it lasts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wonder if they have made it out of the campsite today😂😂😂. Do we start again making bets?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Al
I've just read that France may enter lockdown today. Wouldn't it be a terrible shame if they got stuck on a garage forecourt for however long it lasts!
Also heard West Yorkshire is going into tier 3 this Thursday and that all of the uk will be going into tier 3 by Xmas😱 So if I was the Minghams I would forget any Xmas plans as it looks like you will be staying home this year 😂

Reactions: 15
Wonder if they have made it out of the campsite today😂😂😂. Do we start again making bets?
I'm still going with 3 hours for something to go wrong, and I think that's being very generous.

I've never heard of anyone buying so much tit on holiday, that they have to give loads away (apparently) to charity. This should tell you that you have a spending addiction.

They've been at this campsite for two months and have done less than I do in a week's holiday. This 'travelling' has been quite frankly tit and bizarre. I'm just jealous though, yeah yeah foo' 😂🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm still going with 3 hours for something to go wrong, and I think that's being very generous.

I've never heard of anyone buying so much tit on holiday, that they have to give loads away (apparently) to charity. This should tell you that you have a spending addiction.
I don't think they took it to Charity. My theory is they couldn't set off because Chris was still trying to peddle his crap away to visitors to the beach. Either that or he is furiously trying to spend any euros he has left in change! No euro gets left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Al

Also heard West Yorkshire is going into tier 3 this Thursday and that all of the uk will be going into tier 3 by Xmas😱 So if I was the Minghams I would forget any Xmas plans as it looks like you will be staying home this year 😂
Rules don't apply to this shower of shits though. They'll likely stick two fingers up and go where they like - as they always do!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18

They've been at this campsite for two months and have done less than I do in a week's holiday. This 'travelling' has been quite frankly tit and bizarre. I'm just jealous though, yeah yeah foo' 😂🖕

What they've seen in 2 months "travelling" in the algarve is literally all the sites I saw on a 5 day trip. I cant believe they took the girls out of school for a campsite in the Algarve in winter, eating Indian food. They could've gone home in September and seen as much.

They must know how embarrassing it it to still be trying to claim they are travel bloggers?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.