Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE TRIED TO LEAVE.. AND WE GOT STUCK!!

It's all action go this morning; the girls have been going the washing up. Whilst the Inghams were drying their laundry last night, the dryers broke so they need to dry the laundry. They tried to take them to be dried this morning but the driers are all taken. Isabelle has read her Twilight book 7 times. They're definitely leaving today. I don't think so... The Inghams have a comfortable life in Portugal. They've checked the restictions in Spain and they're not going to Madrid or the to of Spain they're planning on going along the south of Spain. There's a 10/11pm curfew but the Inghams wouldn't be out at that time anyway. They can't not leave now because someone has booked the Inghams' pitch. Creepy went and paid the bill and found that they needed to leave by 1pm. Creepy has been to the shop.

Jace is in the road playing with his bike. Isla is babysitting him. Jace is being testing today and Lazy thinks his teeth is coming through. They're going for a scoot. One of the new friend has let Lazy borrow a blanket from them because Jace was cold. First job is to take the blanket back. Next stop is the pool because there's a class. Lazy's friend said its a bank holiday in Portugal. The friend's cabin is along the same road Nannar's cabin was so Jace was saying 'Nannar' when they got up there. There's something happening on the stage for the kids at 12 so Lazy will be meeting her friend there in an hour.

The Inghams have been on the campsite for two months but Lazy has never been to the bottom. Esme and Isla have though. There's a volleyball court, tennis court and mini pool. Time lapse of scooter ride.

Time for the last look in the shop and Isla is excited about the sweets. Jace is as well because he points at the sweets and shouts 'out out out out'. They're getting Chupa Chups and Bubbaloo.

Next stop is the stage area and the show is a crazy eggs run. It's an activity for the kids where they have to hold an egg on a plastic spoon in their mouth and do an obstacle course.

The activity was moved indoors because the eggs were polystyrene balls and could've been blown away by wind. Jace was playing with the caaas to the clubhouse. Lazy was going to go back to the caravan but her friends came to the restaurant to get an ice cream and it will be Lazy's last chance to see them. She messaged Isabelle to find out if she was needed at the caravan but Creepy was in her mode and wasn't needed. Jace says caaa. Isabelle has come to join them. The friends have now gone to the zoo. Esme has found an orange tree. Lazy has never noticed the one next to the restaurant. Lazy jumps up to get one for Isla and Esme.

Creepy hoped this shot would be a shot of them on the road but fate had different plans. Everything was packed and ready to go so Creepy went to start the engine to move the caaa out of the way and the battery is dead. It's dead because he and Isabelle played music whilst they were tidying up. It's not completely dead but just not alive enough to start the caaa. The campsite have a battery charger though but it will take 4/5 hours. It's 1pm and the girls are in the pool. Footage of the girls in the pool. Creepy is going to give them the bad news and isn't sure if they will have to stay another night because he doesn't want to set off in the dark.

Lazy tells us that fate or a stupid husband has decided they won't be leaving today. Jace tells Creepy to go. The caaa is now working and they could set off but it's almost tea time and they wanted to lave early afternoon to make progress on the journey. They'd have to drive 1 hour and stop at a service station, which makes no sense. They will set off tomorrow. Lazy and the kids went to the pool earlier. The younger to girls have gone off with friends. Lazy has finally figured out how to say 'Luz'. Jace has woken from a nap. They're off to the Praia da Luz beach front to get food.

Time lapse of scoot. 'Jacey boy' wants to get out of his rucksack. The Inghams are going to get a curry. Creepy shows us the moon. They're off to the Saffron curry house.

Footage of the menu. The girls have been given the wifi password. The girls jumped out of the shower and Creepy was mean to bring a hairbrush so they could 'brush their hairs' when they got there but he forgot the hairbrush so they're not his friend right now. The girls always got for a vegetable korma and Creepy is always jealous because he goes for something spicier. He didn't realise you can make a korma spicy. Creepy has put Islas socks on Jace.

Lazy is cackling because the man who brought the food out said one of the dips is spicy and Esme ate some. Isabelle tries some and Creepy breaks a bit of poppadum off and soak the whole thing in the sauce. Afterwards he says he's trying not to cry. Footage of the food. Jace says 'Nannar'. Creepy chose the medium to hot korma and loves cheesy naan bread. Jace loves Indian food.

Creepy had a chat with the owners of the restaurant and says it was a nice way to end the trip. They spoke to the owner about how covid has affected tourism, businesses, and things Lazy didn't expect to be affected. The Inghams told the owners what they do and offered them a 10% discount for any ifam if you quote 'Ingham Family'. As if any ifam will take up the offer. Creepy probably boasted about their million subs. He is so full that he needs to stand on the scooter and roll back to the campsite. He tell everyone to give the video a thumbs up. Tomorrow will be a fun, exciting video.

End of vlog.

I ate waaaay too many matchmakers writing this.
Screenshot 2020-10-27 185407.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 183043.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 182929.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 181925.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 180023.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 184015.png
Screenshot 2020-10-27 181639.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fun game, take a shot every time Sarah says FRIENDS in today’s vlog. I’m 8 minutes in and I’m panninied already!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think it's more amazing that Sarah has discovered after living in the camp site for 2 months, that they do daily activities such as aqua aerobics and they have kids clubs. See what happens Sarah when you get out of bed before noon!!!!

Oh and by the way Sarah, Monday was not a 'bank' holiday in Portugal. The last 'bank' holiday was October 5th, remember your car was still in the garage and you knew they wouldn't be doing any work on it.
Yer more lies they tell that many they forget what lies they have told 😂

Reactions: 8
The fates has decided hahahahahahaha. Someone buy them a grammar book and dictionary! Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did I hear Lazy correctly? On the day after the day they were meant to leave she decides to use Google to look up the news and covid restrictions for the country they are going to?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m in several Covid groups where people share their experiences of having had the virus and the long term after effects for some. Sarah is showing several of the tell tale signs widely reported in the group, the covid sores and hair loss being two of them. She 100% had it earlier on their trip and they knew it too!
They went everywhere spreading it too, absolutely disgusting pair.
one of my symptoms was an incredibly sore mouth, with bumps on my tongue and roof of my mouth and feeling like a burnt sensation, she gets regular cold sores so I was thinking she could test positive , my niece has had the same as me with cold sores added and shes tested positive too

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Get yourselves down to the Saffron Indian in Praia de Luz, 10% off for the ifam!!
How bizarre to offer their viewers a 10% discount on an Indian meal, in Portugal, in winter and in the middle of a pandemic.

I'm sure they are just winding us up now, it's just all too ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think you may be putting two people together there! Before anyone accuses me of being a spy just check my posts!
i have to be honest I saw you interacting with Bradford lass quite a bit as though you knew her and dont take this wrong but I thought you where one of them too

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh but I warn you - it’s very random 😂

my kids call each nana (my mum and my husband’s mum) different things. Always have done. My husband‘s mum lives is Scotland so the kids have always just called her “nana Scotland” and my mum was going to be called Nigel if she was a boy so we always jokingly call her “nana Nigel” 😂 but I was thinking when Jace keeps calling out for his nanaaaar, will Jace and the girls have a cute ‘family name’ for their nannarrrh? Of course they will. It will be - ‘Nana Pension’ 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🎶When it hasn’t been your day, week, month or even your year🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I left the radio on in my parents' car and the same thing happened. When I was 9.
And you lived to tell the tale?? 😂

I'm glad the Inghams have stayed put. This means they will be on the road now though given that it is filmed the day before, right?
Sends shivers down my spine thinking of how unsafe that journey home will be for the kids.

🎶When it hasn’t been your day, week, month or even your year🎶
Your life's a joke, you're broke

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't looked at them for ages now and just checked the videos. I can't believe they're still on holiday and doing ridiculous home-schooling. Fair enough, I maybe didn't here their announcement that they've taken the kids out of school now anyway.

As a home education alumna, I'm assuming they de-registered from the private school and the state school and aren't paying the fees for the private one. So long as they're not registered at a school, they can't be considered to be engaging in truancy.
"here their announcement"???? "Alumuna"???? I'm no fan of the crappy ingham 6 but you are not a good advertisement for home schooling!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So after living on the island of Portugal for 2 months, Chris has discovered you can ask in an Indian restaurant for them to make your dish with more spice. He has also discovered 'cheesy' naan bread. Izzy likes coconut naan, think she means peshwari naan. I think Chris' little mind will be blown when he discovers chilli naan.

And for the love of God you pair of IGNORANT twats, teach your children etiquette (Chris & Sarah it means polite behaviour). When eating poppadoms you use the spoons to put the sauces & pickles on your side plate (you know the little ones in front of you). You DO NOT all willy nilly double bloody dip!!!
And whilst we’re on about manners take that beeni off in the restaurant.peasants the lot of them

Reactions: 20
How bizarre to offer their viewers a 10% discount on an Indian meal, in Portugal, in winter and in the middle of a pandemic.

I'm sure they are just winding us up now, it's just all too ridiculous.
Ingham's launch their own version of 'eat out to help out'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"here their announcement"???? "Alumuna"???? I'm no fan of the crappy ingham 6 but you are not a good advertisement for home schooling!
There's no need for that. There's a difference between casually posting on a forum and homeschooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.