Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered another beauty from last night.

Sarah sometimes feels frustrated they didn't start homeschooling sooner. She 'feels the girls learn so much more now and concentrate so much more now and take so much more in now'.

She likes 'knowing what exactly they're learning and exactly what's been taught'.

When they used to come back from school and she asked them what they done, they would say 'can't remember'.

'It's so nice to be able to have control over what they learn and how much they learn'.

Did Sarah never think to have a look in the girls school books?
Did she not think to sit down with the girls when they were doing homework?
Did she not ask Izzy questions about how she was getting on in her subjects?
Did she never attend parent teacher meeting?
Did she never ask the girls teachers what they would be covering for that years curriculum?
Did she never think her girls education was important?

Sarah get those children back home and in education, you clearly do not have the ability to homeschool, not even Jason.
Answer to all of those is she was too busy vlogging and getting "famous"...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But out of all these friends they've made, none of them could help get it started either?!

Like you, most people would offer help even to strangers in that situation but no one could?
That's the trouble with imaginary friends though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So after living on the island of Portugal for 2 months, Chris has discovered you can ask in an Indian restaurant for them to make your dish with more spice. He has also discovered 'cheesy' naan bread. Izzy likes coconut naan, think she means peshwari naan. I think Chris' little mind will be blown when he discovers chilli naan.

And for the love of God you pair of IGNORANT twats, teach your children etiquette (Chris & Sarah it means polite behaviour). When eating poppadoms you use the spoons to put the sauces & pickles on your side plate (you know the little ones in front of you). You DO NOT all willy nilly double bloody dip!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That's the trouble with imaginary friends though.
Yer total but it funny the day they are leaving the hole camp site are at the pool haveing a party 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 come on lazy your realy not thick are you it cause there celebrating your pissing off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet all your FRIENDS have been counting down the days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly can't believe that they have gone off on a tour of France, Spain and Portugal Europe and they haven't got a set of jump leads.
Surely an emergency pack in the car is the very first thing you pack.
They are a pair of clueless cretins, no wonder Granny and Hi Steve weren't supportive of them home educating, they don't have a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg, cleverrrrr boiii Jace, when Lazy was explaining about the dead battery, she called creepy a stupid husband, Jace comes out with the C word. And it wasn't caaaa. Around 10:55 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yer total but it funny the day they are leaving the hole camp site are at the pool haveing a party 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 come on lazy your realy not thick are you it cause there celebrating your pissing off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet all your FRIENDS have been counting down the days
I think it's more amazing that Sarah has discovered after living in the camp site for 2 months, that they do daily activities such as aqua aerobics and they have kids clubs. See what happens Sarah when you get out of bed before noon!!!!

Oh and by the way Sarah, Monday was not a 'bank' holiday in Portugal. The last 'bank' holiday was October 5th, remember your car was still in the garage and you knew they wouldn't be doing any work on it.

Reactions: 21
I honestly can't believe that they have gone off on a tour of France, Spain and Portugal Europe and they haven't got a set of jump leads.
They are a pair of clueless cretins, no wonder Granny and Hi Steve weren't supportive of them home educating, they don't have a brain cell between them.
I thought to drive in France it was a legal requirement to have certain items in your car (you can buy a pack from AA I believe ) - I wonder if they will show the packs now it’s mentioned on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lazy’s says her newly found best-mate lent her a blanket. Later she said she’d lent it from the friend.
Could someone please loan/lend her a book on grammar or she could ask to borrow one.
She doesn’t improve with keeping that’s for sure.
Wait, lazy is borrowing blankets? Doesn't she have enough in the car to give to the entire campsite? Did she want to steal the design for her next stock?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lazy’s says her newly found best-mate lent her a blanket. Later she said she’d lent it from the friend.
Could someone please loan/lend her a book on grammar or she could ask to borrow one.
What i Don’t understand is that she had to borrow a blanket for Jace 🤨 SHE HAS A FECKING BLANKET BUSINESS! and about 20 of the buggers laying around clogging up their carrah-Vahn

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought to drive in France it was a legal requirement to have certain items in your car (you can buy a pack from AA I believe ) - I wonder if they will show the packs now it’s mentioned on here.
It is indeed! You don’t expect them to comply with rules do you?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why does she need to lend a blanket when they have millions with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There wouldn’t have been any room in the caaa for something as trivial as jump leads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are they living in the caravan at the moment? If they have been packing up for nearly a week, the caravan must be filled to the top with crap? This whole way of living gives me anxiety.

Reactions: 22
I remember this vlog called Isabelle’s pool party and when all the kids were sat down having party food there was a hairbrush just sat there in the middle of the table. I remember thinking ewwww🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.