Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
canā€™t get over how healthy the sarahā€™s hair looks! it always looks so long and shiny :)

:LOL: :LOL:
Erm...news flash! It always looks so long because it friggin is always long. Shame her grooming skills aren't as well honed as her husband's, the scruffy scrag bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Found another gem the other day: Creepy trying desperately to look cool on his ice skates, when the only other people around are kids below 5 using the Penguins to stay upright. What a foo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When Chris tells us at the beginning of the vlog that they were going to a spar, he made it sound as a really exciting thing to do!
Yeah , to get greasy potatoes!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Right, looking at their Social Blade as of 21:14, the total views for the whole channel all day is only 54,866,00.

If this is above 100k tomorrow he is definitely buying views.

Most UK kids will be in bed by now and watched their share already. I don't think they have a big American following so it's not like those kids are yet to watch their video so how are they going to get another 50k views in the space of 3 hours when its taken 21 hours to get just 54,866,00?

View attachment 238998

I think Chris needs to have a read of the Google Ad Sense on "FAKE ENGAGEMENT POLICY". I would highly suggest you ALL report the comments that are obviously robots and "sex bots" as it is clearly fake interaction which IS NOT ALLOWED.

View attachment 239002
I've been keeping an eye on the views for 3 days. There's been something bugging me for a while about the views and how 'organic' they actually are and I can't quite put my finger on it. So from Tuesday until today, I've went through all their videos from the 'Saying goodbye to our home'. I've actually checked at the same time everyday to try and get a clearer picture.
There's 34 videos on YT and majority have stayed at the same total views.
11 have a jump over 24 hour period by 1000 views
Izzy's birthday morning jumped by 9000 on the 1st 24 hr period and 8000 on the 2nd period
Izzy's birthday part 2 had 3000 and 2000
Izzy's mega birthday surprise jumped 7000 and then 3000
Exploring the Algarve treasures jumped 9000 and then 3000
Bought a new kitchen jumped by 11,000 overnight
Someone said last night about social blade showing less than 50k views at 9pm and then at 01.48 it had jumped to 180k.
Last night on YT but not on the playlist the 'crazy surprise shopping' (when they bought the scooters) video appeared. It has not been on YT. Views for that - 86k.
Anyone offer explanations??

And Sarah just to let you know in this instance I'm Bree Van de Kamp from 'Desperate Housewives'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's annoying me more than it should, but Sarah really doesn't understand air quotes. She's doing it a very lot, and always uses them incorrectly!

These are the "children's toilets" - no they just are!

This is mine and Chris' "bedroom" - no it just bleeping is.

Etc, etc, et bleeping cetera! šŸ™„ Silly witch!
Oh god this annoys me SO much, hate the way she does it with her big chunky sausage fingers too. Always at the wrong time, she really is so thick. She can barely string a sentence together without struggling and hesitating on a word. So unsure of her own bloody language. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone know isabelles bio dads name or the step mum? I wanna stalk them on Facebook?? šŸ¤£
Sorry, but thatā€™s just a little creepy! Also no one should be sharing that information on here as surely itā€™s private. We donā€™t want to be like the Inghamā€™s now, do we?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot understand why someone as dim as Bradford mass thinks sheā€™s a. A capable parent and b. Able to ā€œhomeschoolā€. The baby is coming up 2 and these twats have been in at least 37 pools with the kid since birth and yet just now bimbo decides maybe we should stick this kid in a floatation device designed to avoid drowning?? Particularly as this kid seems to suffer narcolepsy at the first drop of freezing cold pool water. The kid falls asleep in sub zero water but sheā€™s never thought to put him in something that might keeps his head above water when he does?? Thereā€™s footage of Isla pretty much drowning alone at one water park while creeps is woohooing and trying to cop a secret look at the oldest one and they didnā€™t notice the lifeguard saving their child. A week ago stoopid was quite happy to put babies life in the hands of an 11 year old On tippy toes up to its neck in water, without floaties on either kid but now heā€™s in some kind of life jacket based float that a sensible caring parent would have bought 18 months ago. The twit doesnā€™t have a natural instinct or logical thought to offer. Those girls are not strong competent swimmers either.

This woman makes me rage filled when I actually think about how unsuitable to parent she really is, based on nothing more than she canā€™t even think far enough about providing the basics just to sustain life, not mentioning anything more than just breathing šŸ™„šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They ain't going home anytime soon,it seems! What about Nana, or Prinny!
The state of her on that scooter! :eek::eek::eek:
Sarah complains everyday how hot and uncomfortable she is yet she still has all that greasy mane hanging down her back and around her face!! Tie it up you silly woman! You`re lack of care and attention to it ,is on a par with your greasy sweaty husband with his grimy beanie on 24/7.. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm sure a few weeks back they mentioned in a vlog that prinny was staying at "a ladies" house, no mention Hi Steve and Jane. All a bit odd.
do we consider Jane a lady? šŸ¤”

I dunno there was Janeā€™s pic from insta someone posted a thread or 2 ago of prinny and coco, although It could have been an old pic (I donā€™t follow her so canā€™t see)

i hope sheā€™s there because otherwise sheā€™s with a stranger for a much longer time period than their previous trips where they have left her
I've been keeping an eye on the views for 3 days. There's been something bugging me for a while about the views and how 'organic' they actually are and I can't quite put my finger on it. So from Tuesday until today, I've went through all their videos from the 'Saying goodbye to our home'. I've actually checked at the same time everyday to try and get a clearer picture.
There's 34 videos on YT and majority have stayed at the same total views.
11 have a jump over 24 hour period by 1000 views
Izzy's birthday morning jumped by 9000 on the 1st 24 hr period and 8000 on the 2nd period
Izzy's birthday part 2 had 3000 and 2000
Izzy's mega birthday surprise jumped 7000 and then 3000
Exploring the Algarve treasures jumped 9000 and then 3000
Bought a new kitchen jumped by 11,000 overnight
Someone said last night about social blade showing less than 50k views at 9pm and then at 01.48 it had jumped to 180k.
Last night on YT but not on the playlist the 'crazy surprise shopping' (when they bought the scooters) video appeared. It has not been on YT. Views for that - 86k.
Anyone offer explanations??

And Sarah just to let you know in this instance I'm Bree Van de Kamp from 'Desperate Housewives'.
are you asking where the 180k came from?

if the 86k vlog was taken down and put back up, that 86k plus their typical daily view amount on social blade I feel like those numbers add up. That would be my guess, because if you look back a few days they had some videos taken down and per Sarah they also privated some, so the views were in the negatives, so if they edited whatever problematic bits out, and put those videos back on public, social blade would show a gain in views that day

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve not had time this week to keep up with this thread, so I apologise if this has already been talked about.

Does anyone remember - this was way back, must have been very early in their channel (when I actually liked them šŸ˜³) - that Sarah talked about Esme not doing well at school as she wouldnā€™t go to the toilet at school? That she would just hide somewhere when she needed to go and was missing work?

I remember it clearly as I thought at the time thatā€™s a bit too private to be sharing. I feel a bit odd mentioning it here, but then remember the childā€™s mother talked about it on their YouTube channel!

They couldnā€™t make it any more obvious that they canā€™t afford the private school any more. They never wanted their kids to have a good education. They wanted the status symbol of a private school.

If and when the kids ever go back it will be ā€œa few of Esmeā€™s/Isabelleā€™s friends changed schools and they didnā€™t want to go back there when their friends arenā€™t thereā€ Iā€™d bet money on it now.

Also, it was just a few months ago that Sarah said Isabelle was ā€œgiftedā€ in drama. That teachers constantly told her how brilliant she was at it! (Implying she got the talent from her after her Shakespeare monologues for drama a level šŸ™„šŸ™„) Thatā€™s out the window for her.

It is so sad how their selfish choices are going to affect their kidsā€™ future. Where I live you literally canā€™t get a job emptying the bins without GCSES.

My eldest started college and left. I wasnā€™t happy but sheā€™s working in retail full time and loving it, but she still needed the bare basics of GCSES to get that job! She might choose further education at some point, but she still needs basic exams to have the choice to do that!

I still have a wee chuckle at Sarah saying weā€™re jealous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ As much as I love and adore my kids being in that confined space for weeks upon weeks with them is my nightmare. Weā€™d also be missing our pets desperately.

Iā€™d genuinely rather be in prison! Iā€™d have more space. Time to myself. And I think the food in jail would be better than Sarahā€™s efforts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Slightly off topic but every time I hear the trail for Fearne Cotton's "Sounds of the 90's" radio show (on Radio 2) I can't help thinking of the Minghams. Inflatable seating, bucket hats and jelly shoes get a mention as relics of nostalgia.....all things which the Minghams use nowadays as Creepy is permanently stuck in that era - his apparent heyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think Esmeā€™s recent Tik Tok is appropriate! The sound is basically about being a playboy bunny in the mansion :/

But hey ho, this is what happens when you expose kids to the internet before should be. They grow up too fast!
Playboy bunnies.....young girls being sexualized by a much older man......Chris Ingham......maybe the playboy mansion is their next home? It's got a pool for skinny dipping with teens and they can afford it cant they....

• Haha
What I donā€™t get is they have supposedly the most amazing caravan with air conditioning, yet they never use it , except to sleep in !!!! And they are constantly moaning and sweating in the heat ! And even spent Ā£200 on a super dooper kitchen šŸ¤”šŸ™ˆ!!!

• Haha
What I donā€™t get is they have supposedly the most amazing caravan with air conditioning, yet they never use it , except to sleep in !!!! And they are constantly moaning and sweating in the heat ! And even spent Ā£200 on a super dooper kitchen šŸ¤”šŸ™ˆ!!!
Explain the kitchen to me.

Sarah said she cant cook in the awning because it's too hot. So they bought...a 2nd awning ?

I dont understand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to close my jaw when she said have you seen whatā€™s going on in Britain now and we are kind of glad we arenā€™t there? Eh hello lazy Portugal was put on the quarantine list for no reason was it? Youā€™ve been in every country with cases rising 2 weeks before us and now have an opinion on Britain. I wonder if youā€™ve read any news articles, and the possibility that things get a lot worse by Christmas. They do it so well over here and are so strict with masks, are you not aware that itā€™s the same here? Would I hell be travelling not knowing if and when we can get home and if it would be safe to do so. And in good old Nicolaā€™s words, if life feels the same as it normally does for you then you are doing something wrong because life shouldnā€™t feel normal at the minute and wonā€™t for a long time yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The baby is coming up 2 and these twats have been in at least 37 pools with the kid since birth and yet just now bimbo decides maybe we should stick this kid in a floatation device designed to avoid drowning?? Particularly as this kid seems to suffer narcolepsy at the first drop of freezing cold pool water. The kid falls asleep in sub zero water but sheā€™s never thought to put him in something that might keeps his head above water when he does??
šŸ˜‚

Narcolepsy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Arenā€™t there rules for if you want to home school your children? Doesnā€™t someone from an education department visit your home or interview you to make sure youā€™re capable of working at the standards to meet the curriculum? I mean I could be wrong, but in the Inghamā€™s case I think it would be very much needed. Otherwise what stops these other lazy bums who donā€™t care about their kidā€™s education, pull them out of school so they donā€™t have to do the school run etc?? Also surely if social services have been contacted numerous times in the past about them, the fact theyā€™ve gone on holiday and decided to remove their children from the education system and not come home, wouldnā€™t that surely cause alarm bells?!
Not really, somebody from their local authority will contact them but they can refuse a visit. Lazy is in home education groups, she'll know her rights. To be honest I don't think the LA will be that interested in them especially the way things are and the fact they are travelling.
I removed my son in February, I have had one phone call to confirm I was home educating by choice and have heard nothing else, although each authority is different, some are stricker than others.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.