Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now if my child was coming home and telling me that she asked her teacher to go over some work and her reply was ask your friend I would be on the phone to the school to complain.

Sarah saying Issy might do her English GCSE this year is just laughable, you're telling me Issy has already learnt 15 poems off by heart and knows how to compare them, the meanings behind them etc, along with learning 3 full texts. You are setting that poor girl up to fail all because you don't want to stop vlogging which is exactly why she was getting teased along with her dad being a sexual predator.
👍👍 No way lazy could teach this. I have been keeping an eye on my daughters studies and this part of English is difficult!

My bet is private tutors all the way :)

Reactions: 9
Endlessly splashing around in a swimming pool is NOT a substitute for a full and rounded education. The way this chaotic family is carrying on means those girls don’t stand a chance. Being ‘schooled’ by parents who are woefully unprepared to take on the task. Go home and give your kids a shot at a decent future
They cant they are in so much debt

Reactions: 8
More ‘Anyways’, more touching hair, more potatoes, more scooters ( no helmet yet Sarah!), more touching hair, more pools, more face bombing, more touching hair, more spreading cold sores (please don’t kiss that baby!), more touching hair, more bikini thumbnails, more touching hair ..........Oh yeah living their best lives, how blooming boring! 🙄 mwahhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The problem publicity depts have is that the Minghams are probably approaching them under Sarah's name to avoid the dirty trail Chris has attached to him appearing on a Google search. Rancid little weasel.
I wouldn't be surprised if she is going under the guise of Sarah Dixon either

Reactions: 20
A MASSIVE THANK YOU..

Creepy is sat with Jace, who is holding a calculator. 'Mummy taught him how to wrote hello on the calculator before'. Sounds like the girls will be learning a lot of useful skills at the Sarah Ingham Academy then. Hopefully Creepy won't be giving the girls their English Language lessons. It's coming up to lunchtime and they've had a buy morning of schooling. They're about to get on their scooters and 'rock up' to 'Praia da Loos' to go to the Spar shop to get patatas and vegan food. Creepy says it's at least 40 degrees and they're all sweating. Footage of the Inghams on their scooters.

They're back at the campsite and Lazy says the scooters are the best purchase they're ever made. She smugly says people told them they were rubbing it in people's faces. Creepy must be on his period because he grumpily says 'They need to mind their own business, man'. She says people are struggling with money and people were saying they wasted money on scooters they didn't need. Lazy can't afford Hollywood houses but she'd not going to begrudge someone for buying one. Anyway, her point is they're so fun and have made the holiday amazing. Thought you were travelling, not holidaying? It's cheaper to eat out than cook food in Portugal and it's insane. £30 at a restaurant and the shopping cost £40; Lazy 'litrally' bought 4 ingredients, not even 4 ingredients... 3 ingredients and potatoes. So that's 4? They're about to have lunch and go to the pool. Lunch is potatoes with butter, garlic and herbs, plus side salad. Creepy is having paprika potatoes.

Esme swings Jace around on one of those foam floaty thing. Isabelle takes Jace's shoes off. Next shot they're in the pool. Footage of Lazy and Jace. Herpes lips kisses a sleeping Jace. Footage of the girls in the pool.

Next stop is the laundry room where creepy collects the laundry. Jace p;ays with Esme whilst Lazy cooks dinner.

They've had dinner and showers. Lazy says Isabelle has gone inside to get her yoga mat because she wants to do some yoga. Jace is watching Peppa Pig. Creepy, Lazy and the younger girls are about to play some games in the new tent. They're playing Fun Sum, Tell The Time (Orchard Toys), a pocket money bingo game and Little Banker. Time lapse of them playing the game.

They're ending the vlog because they're heading inside. Jace is already in bed. She wants to thank everyone for their positive comments on the vlog about Home Schooling. There are some comments with other opinions but Lazy says that's ok. There's lots of lovely stories of home schooled people who went to university and people who home school their kids themselves. They put off doing the chat because they knew there would be opinions but it's out the way. They don't know how long they will be travelling for; they don't have a plan but are keeping an eye on the UK and the country they're in for the covid restrictions. Lazy is glad they're not in the UK because it seems crazy and is very strict in Europe; wear a mask in the shops or get out They were supposed to check out of the campsite today or yesterday but have booked another week because they have a few trips planned There's a really fun thing that they're doing at the weekend. If they get bored, fed up, covid makes them, if they need to come home they can, which is why they didn't get rid of the house. They'll be back by the end of October because all the campsites will be shut. I doubt they will take their kids' opinions into consideration either.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-09-10 185451.png
Screenshot 2020-09-10 185531.png
Screenshot 2020-09-10 183151.png
Screenshot 2020-09-10 183335.png
Screenshot 2020-09-10 184245.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A MASSIVE THANK YOU..

Creepy is sat with Jace, who is holding a calculator. 'Mummy taught him how to wrote hello on the calculator before'. Sounds like the girls will be learning a lot of useful skills at the Sarah Ingham Academy then. Hopefully Creepy won't be giving the girls their English Language lessons. It's coming up to lunchtime and they've had a buy morning of schooling. They're about to get on their scooters and 'rock up' to 'Praia da Loos' to go to the Spar shop to get patatas and vegan food. Creepy says it's at least 40 degrees and they're all sweating. Footage of the Inghams on their scooters.

They're back at the campsite and Lazy says the scooters are the best purchase they're ever made. She smugly says people told them they were rubbing it in people's faces. Creepy must be on his period because he grumpily says 'They need to mind their own business, man'. She says people are struggling with money and people were saying they wasted money on scooters they didn't need. Lazy can't afford Hollywood houses but she'd not going to begrudge someone for buying one. Anyway, her point is they're so fun and have made the holiday amazing. Thought you were travelling, not holidaying? It's cheaper to eat out than cook food in Portugal and it's insane. £30 at a restaurant and the shopping cost £40; Lazy 'litrally' bought 4 ingredients, not even 4 ingredients... 3 ingredients and potatoes. So that's 4? They're about to have lunch and go to the pool. Lunch is potatoes with butter, garlic and herbs, plus side salad. Creepy is having paprika potatoes.

Esme swings Jace around on one of those foam floaty thing. Isabelle takes Jace's shoes off. Next shot they're in the pool. Footage of Lazy and Jace. Herpes lips kisses a sleeping Jace. Footage of the girls in the pool.

Next stop is the laundry room where creepy collects the laundry. Jace p;ays with Esme whilst Lazy cooks dinner.

They've had dinner and showers. Lazy says Isabelle has gone inside to get her yoga mat because she wants to do some yoga. Jace is watching Peppa Pig. Creepy, Lazy and the younger girls are about to play some games in the new tent. They're playing Fun Sum, Tell The Time (Orchard Toys), a pocket money bingo game and Little Banker. Time lapse of them playing the game.

They're ending the vlog because they're heading inside. Jace is already in bed. She wants to thank everyone for their positive comments on the vlog about Home Schooling. There are some comments with other opinions but Lazy says that's ok. There's lots of lovely stories of home schooled people who went to university and people who home school their kids themselves. They put off doing the chat because they knew there would be opinions but it's out the way. They don't know how long they will be travelling for; they don't have a plan but are keeping an eye on the UK and the country they're in for the covid restrictions. Lazy is glad they're not in the UK because it seems crazy and is very strict in Europe; wear a mask in the shops or get out They were supposed to check out of the campsite today or yesterday but have booked another week because they have a few trips planned There's a really fun thing that they're doing at the weekend. If they get bored, fed up, covid makes them, if they need to come home they can, which is why they didn't get rid of the house. They'll be back by the end of October because all the campsites will be shut. I doubt they will take their kids' opinions into consideration either.

End of vlog

View attachment 238862View attachment 238863View attachment 238864View attachment 238865View attachment 238866
Can't afford hollywood houses, does that mean they can't afford disney-esqe houses either? My bet has been on them home end October start of November, will need to ready for all the Christmas crap at baby and me. We all know she won't have started the complex designing needed already.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't afford hollywood houses, does that mean they can't afford disney-esqe houses either? My bet has been on them home end October start of November, will need to ready for all the Christmas crap at baby and me. We all know she won't have started the complex designing needed already.
Agree 100%. They'll do a whistle stop tour through a couple of countries on the way back to Calais, then back to the UK before vlogmas and a trip to Lapland

Reactions: 21
I was only 'LiChErAllYY' 1 minute into the vlog and Chris already uses the incorrect tense in a sentence "Mummy taught him How to WROTE "
I cannot bleeping deal with these dumb CLOWNS! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yup, in the vlog the other day when we were getting an advertisement a tour of the campsite, Chris announced that "we are here in Portugal for quite a little bit more time than now" - yup, ok then (y) Can we just take a moment to grasp the enormity of the task at hand with these two attempting to"prepare" Isabelle for her English GCSE's 😳🤡🤠👽

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They have booked another week at that campsite. Are Portugal still planning to close the boarders next week?
Portugal still has open borders to UK and EU and another 12 or 13 other countries. I haven't read anywhere that will change

Reactions: 2
Agree 100%. They'll do a whistle stop tour through a couple of countries on the way back to Calais, then back to the UK before vlogmas and a trip to Lapland
How are they doing the Lapland trips now? How will it work with Santa and the elves because surely the kids will want to meet him? They will need to find extra ways to keep people safe (keeping a lot of facilities closed etc) especially because covid first spread rapidly in the winter months. It doesn't sound fun at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My daughter is Year 10. I told her Sarah reckons Isabelle could be ready to sit her Maths papers in June. She sat there open-mouthed, and then broke into an amused smile and said, "So when's she giving us a tour around a scientific calculator?" 😎
Isabelle was in the bottom set for maths at school 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Aren’t there rules for if you want to home school your children? Doesn’t someone from an education department visit your home or interview you to make sure you’re capable of working at the standards to meet the curriculum? I mean I could be wrong, but in the Ingham’s case I think it would be very much needed. Otherwise what stops these other lazy bums who don’t care about their kid’s education, pull them out of school so they don’t have to do the school run etc?? Also surely if social services have been contacted numerous times in the past about them, the fact they’ve gone on holiday and decided to remove their children from the education system and not come home, wouldn’t that surely cause alarm bells?!

Reactions: 25
Did Lazy seriously go in a swimming pool with herpes 😳 And kiss her baby’s face 😳

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
How are they doing the Lapland trips now? How will it work with Santa and the elves because surely the kids will want to meet him? They will need to find extra ways to keep people safe (keeping a lot of facilities closed etc) especially because covid first spread rapidly in the winter months. It doesn't sound fun at all.
First off Finland would need open their borders to UK citizens. And even then if travel does resume like you say the traditional Lapland Santa holidays might not be possible- im not sure what Finland's rules or social distancing and public gatherings are currently.

Reactions: 15
Isabelle was in the bottom set for maths at school 😳
I'm surprised Chris and Sarah didn't employ her to sit and count their thousands of pounds of savings everyday!

Did Lazy seriously go in a swimming pool with herpes 😳 And kiss her baby’s face 😳
She let Chris near her after dipping his wick in anything that would let him, hygiene isn't something she abides by

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Aren’t there rules for if you want to home school your children? Doesn’t someone from an education department visit your home or interview you to make sure you’re capable of working at the standards to meet the curriculum? I mean I could be wrong, but in the Ingham’s case I think it would be very much needed. Otherwise what stops these other lazy bums who don’t care about their kid’s education, pull them out of school so they don’t have to do the school run etc?? Also surely if social services have been contacted numerous times in the past about them, the fact they’ve gone on holiday and decided to remove their children from the education system and not come home, wouldn’t that surely cause alarm bells?!
Yes there are, you’re right, my best friend does this exact role.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.