Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are living my worst nightmare!........ 6 sleeping in a tin box in extreme heat breathing each other’s breath, farts, smelly nappies, sweat 🤮. Not one of them look washed, moisturised and fresh smelling. Yuk!
The thought makes my skin crawl 🥴. Going to run myself a lovely hot bubble bath to make myself feel better 🛀🧖🏼‍♀️💅🏼
Also, GET YOUR CHILDREN BACK IN SCHOOL!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
God imagining Sarah trying to help Isabelle understand the symbolism in WW2 poetry...
'I dunno baaabe, just say flowers grow in the field and it's nice for people to look at'
I doubt she would even know whether a poem is World War 1 or two. She probably doesn't even know when World War 2 was, she probably thinks they were the same war.:rolleyes:

I wonder how she would cope with the Tudor history and remembering Henry's wives. Who did he behead, who were his kids, where did he live? One thing for sure though is Lazy would be jealous of his wealth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watching Esme’s Birthday Present Vlog as it came on my recommended.. Jesus Little Eye Big Eye is very prominent here :eek::oops:
0649A08C-9AAB-45B7-AF95-58C23834D24F.jpeg
B7897CB8-FE2F-4F6E-9639-B262766DA76D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
At this point I hope she stays at Jane and Hi Steve’s house forever .. a stable home, and she would have a doggie friend
I'm sure a few weeks back they mentioned in a vlog that prinny was staying at "a ladies" house, no mention Hi Steve and Jane. All a bit odd.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That bingo game they were playing is something we use for 4 & 5 year olds 🥴
These will likely be games she bought as part of this "homeschool" too, thinking they would be age appropriate. People do have old games around the house from when kids were younger, but then why would you choose those ones to take away in an already overcrowded caravan.

Reactions: 11
Isabelle is amazeballs - how she's managing to squeeze in yoga on top of poetry analysis and Mandarin Chinese I'll never know 🎓🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes there are, you’re right, my best friend does this exact role.
I mean.... I’m a bit too busy doing a very lot of ‘brain surgeon’ type stuff behind the scenes here at the moment, but if there’s anyone on here who wants to let them know.... I’m sure it would go down swimmingly! You’ll find the family in question at the following places:

-Costa Del Ingham
-Ingham Hoarding KarenVan School for Dropouts

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How are they doing the Lapland trips now? How will it work with Santa and the elves because surely the kids will want to meet him? They will need to find extra ways to keep people safe (keeping a lot of facilities closed etc) especially because covid first spread rapidly in the winter months. It doesn't sound fun at all.
Yeah, when I heard Boris umming and erring about Christmas in yesterday's government briefing, I wondered if basic Santa's grottos would be prohibited 🎅😷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah, can you let me know if i'm right with my guesses
1. Chinese dragon
2. Michael Jackson
3. Pope (Francis?)
4. Aoua Keita
5. Poop emoji from the movie
6. Lochness monster
7. Baloo & Mowgli
8. Fly (green bottle?), snail and a spire snail.
Is there some free merch, doesn't seem to be selling.
The "comment down below GUYZZZ" makes me think even more she scours Tattle. We were all saying how the comments weren't matchingup with the views. Then the next day after it was mentioned, there's an out of the blue "Competition" in the comments involving those bloody sandcastles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The "comment down below GUYZZZ" makes me think even more she scours Tattle. We were all saying how the comments weren't matchingup with the views. Then the next day after it was mentioned, there's an out of the blue "Competition" in the comments involving those bloody sandcastles.
She knew exactly what she was doing yesterday - mention Esme and dyslexia, loads of people will comment on their own experience, mention a little 'competition' and even the little kiddie fam will comment more than the usual crap they spRout - all she needs to do now is get the sexbots involved, although that'll be more Chris' thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These will likely be games she bought as part of this "homeschool" too, thinking they would be age appropriate. People do have old games around the house from when kids were younger, but then why would you choose those ones to take away in an already overcrowded caravan.
I havent watched the vlog as it just looks like more pool scenes 💤💤💤.

I imagine Sarah hasn't even bothered to look at the national curriculum properly and what her children would be doing If they were in school. She probably bought games in b and m or lidl (nothing wrong with that) but didn't look at the age of the games.

There seems to be a decent age gap between isla and esme. Esme must be quite behind if she is finding the game useful to her. Though I assume that the game is more than just coin recognition. There's probably an adding element or finding change. Which would be fine for Isla but not a secondary school child.

Although not perfect, she would be better off going on a site like twinkl and choosing a topic with lesson plans, PowerPoints and worksheets to cover with each of the younger children (if esme is as behind as these games suggest).

If Esme, and Isabelle for that matter, are behind they need individualised planning by an experience professional not someone who has just decided that home schooling is easier for their lifestyle. If they have as much money as they want us to believe, why have they not invested in their children's education and got them online tutors?

Can't afford hollywood houses, does that mean they can't afford disney-esqe houses either? My bet has been on them home end October start of November, will need to ready for all the Christmas crap at baby and me. We all know she won't have started the complex designing needed already.
Course they will be home for Christmas, they wont fit 20 trees in the caravan. Shopping in gift shops won't cut it.

'I dunno baaabe, just say flowers grow in the field and it's nice for people to look at'
I doubt she would even know whether a poem is World War 1 or two. She probably doesn't even know when World War 2 was, she probably thinks they were the same war.:rolleyes:

I wonder how she would cope with the Tudor history and remembering Henry's wives. Who did he behead, who were his kids, where did he live? One thing for sure though is Lazy would be jealous of his wealth.
Horrible histories has a brill song for that. I sing it regularly 🤣

• Haha
Right, looking at their Social Blade as of 21:14, the total views for the whole channel all day is only 54,866,00.

If this is above 100k tomorrow he is definitely buying views.

Most UK kids will be in bed by now and watched their share already. I don't think they have a big American following so it's not like those kids are yet to watch their video so how are they going to get another 50k views in the space of 3 hours when its taken 21 hours to get just 54,866,00?

1599768915881.png

I think Chris needs to have a read of the Google Ad Sense on "FAKE ENGAGEMENT POLICY". I would highly suggest you ALL report the comments that are obviously robots and "sex bots" as it is clearly fake interaction which IS NOT ALLOWED.

1599769375855.png

I cannot get over the excitement for the most basic food. Honestly wtf were they eating before? Must have been spam pasta and puff pastry daily.

• Haha
I want it to go on forever. Years and years of potatoes, Papaya and a ped...alo.
Someone please remember “potatoes, papaya and a ped...alo” when next thread suggestions are asked for!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet they don’t know know who Sir Walter Raleigh was, what he brought into the UK and in what year, never mind what vice he popularised following his travels. Just a junior school history lesson for SL Ingham (PHD pending)
Yeah and by PHD we mean a pizza home delivery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.