Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Portugal do not offer this option, this is due to the fact that it’s an island..😂

I’ve just seen your post after I posted mine...!!!
Why didnt Sand City offer them a Sand car to use while they wait? 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are definitely drunk at the end. Izzy standing away from them looking after jace! Top parenting! Wonder if the car has actually broken down or if it’s a cover story as to why they return home

Reactions: 21
The shitheap broke down again????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Please tell me we are going to get another...

@thegreencow if you spot any moments that would make excellent gifs tip me the wink and a timestamp and I will gif the tit out of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So bottom line is they are stuck in a campsite with no money, no car, and from the looks of things very little food for the 6 of them. So they go to the campsite and beg to vlog the place if they won’t kick them out for non payment. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but who thinks the car problem is either a) the battery, b) the starter, or c) the car has told em to F off and ran away.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Chris tells us at the beginning of the vlog that they were going to a spar, he made it sound as a really exciting thing to do!
Yeah , to get greasy potatoes!! 🤢🤢🤢
theres his hair product sorted thats why hes so excited , all that lovely grease off those spuds

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When you’re going for the ‘Elegance in the evening sun’ pose but accidentally lapse into ‘I swear I can smell a Pot Noodle’ mode instead.
Haha..."Elegance in the Evening Sun" sounds like a themed evening wear round in a 1970s Miss World contest! I think "Miss Seacroft" is a very lot more of a Miss Bingo Wings at Bognor Butlins kinda gal though.

Oh crap. Now I'm having flashbacks to an old thread and that bloody awful Choco Latte song you all mentioned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The shitheap broke down again????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Please tell me we are going to get another...

@thegreencow if you spot any moments that would make excellent gifs tip me the wink and a timestamp and I will gif the tit out of it
I needed that laugh tonight 😂

I’ve been to the sand city place and can confirm it’s literally in the middle of nowhere with duck all around it, minghams would have been pissed at the expensive taxi back to the charva van

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When they were Scooting off to the Spar for their spicy potatoes i thought "aye up, the other car has gone to duck" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ Who knew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh to be a fly on the wall of the chavavan or a blue bottle on the scooters. Can you just imagine their explorative’s off camera? ‘Cos if in ain’t vlogged it didn’t happen. The atmosphere and the language must be class even by their standards. Good job they’re the only ones in the camping ’cul de sac’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The caaaaaaaaa has broken down twice and had a punctured tyre. When will they take the hint?

Well I think if they could buy a few more and fly a few people to Portugal to help out now they might just get it back by Christmas:
Chantella
Mary Shittle
Hi Steve and Granny Groomer
Uncle Dave
Aunt Katrina
Oh... John and Louise too
“Punctured tyre” we all know Chris just wanted a night by himself in a dingy little B and B with god knows who. I find it extremely odd that ever since a few of us said on here a couple of days ago they have no chemistry and you can tell they hate each other, creepy has since been placing his hand on her shoulder and trying to be “affectionate”. We know you bloody hate each other’s guts, you’re not fooling anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Punctured tyre” we all know Chris just wanted a night by himself in a dingy little B and B with god knows who. I find it extremely odd that ever since a few of us said on here a couple of days ago they have no chemistry and you can tell they hate each other, creepy has since been placing his hand on her shoulder and trying to be “affectionate”. We know you bloody hate each other’s guts, you’re not fooling anyone!
It was with whoever housed big Franks extra large family before they relocated to Queen Seacroft

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My heart breaks for those kids. They look dead behind the eyes they are so unhappy💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet Lazy thinks she can now tick Nigeria off their list of countries visited in this (not a very lot) epic adventure!
The irony of this is that she probably has no bleeping clue that there is a city called Lagos in Nigeria. Hell the only places this dipstick knows are Spain, France, Australia, Florida, Lapland and bleeping Forest Holidays locations! (I’m not counting Portugal as she thought it was an ISLAND) 💀💀💀💀.

It was with whoever housed big Franks extra large family before they relocated to Queen Seacroft
Makes me feel sick, honestly both their hygiene is extremely questionable. The girls are going to be FERAL by the time they come back to the UK. (If they ever get back you know as the bloody car broke down AGAIN.)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh to be a fly on the wall of the chavavan or a blue bottle on the scooters. Can you just imagine their explorative’s off camera? ‘Cos if in ain’t vlogged it didn’t happen. The atmosphere and the language must be class even by their standards. Good job they’re the only ones in the camping ’cul de sac’.
I feel sorry for the neighbours as they are not the only ones in that cul de sac now !
Screenshot_20200911-234636_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-234614_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-234540_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.