Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there in lies the reason why they went begging for free nights at the campsite and free entry to that Sand place !! Their car, that was fully checked by their "amazing friends" has broken down ... again

Reactions: 43
Serious question....
Have the Minghams ever mentioned the concept of karma? Do we know whether or not they believe in such a thing?

Reactions: 25
At this rate they will be travelling home on the scooters, how long do you think it would take them.
Which one would tow the caravan, remember one of them needs to have jace on their back! Maybe the girls could take turns

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s had loads of opportunities to concentrate with no distractions with the Inghams around too
Hahahaha they were definitely drunk when they were waiting for the taxi. Hilarious

Reactions: 23
Not sure why but every time I see Lazy's face I can't help thinking of those cress head thingies. This one even has her eyes.

Reactions: 59
Did the garage not offer them a place to stay on their forecourt? This is really important to know when planning my next holiday. I know that in Spain you can live at the garage, do they also allow this in Portugal? We already know they don't have any cakes.

Reactions: 56
They’re supposed to be home schooling and yet here they are fucking around in a pool all day. 10/10

Reactions: 30
I love how they blame everything on the heat, laptops broken... it’s the heat, phone keeps shutting off...it’s the heat....2nd car in 2 weeks broken down...it’s the heat

Reactions: 26
The caaaaaaaaa has broken down twice and had a punctured tyre. When will they take the hint?

How many electric scooters does it take to pull a chavavan?
Well I think if they could buy a few more and fly a few people to Portugal to help out now they might just get it back by Christmas:
Chantella
Mary Shittle
Hi Steve and Granny Groomer
Uncle Dave
Aunt Katrina
Oh... John and Louise too

Reactions: 22
It reads Sarah Ingham forever and he had it done soon after the allegations came out.
And that fat joke did nothing but still stay with the perv ohh a shitty tattoo solves everything lazy there as bad as each other it the kids I feel sorry for I hope the grow up and get away for them it all weirdthat them kids are never away from them they don’t even stay at grandparents house over night to me that not normal I no things are difficult maybe to do so at the minute but even before this my children love the chance to stay at there grandparents house they wouldn’t come back given half the chance

Reactions: 5
His lips were saying it all, while not making a sound

Reactions: 16
I love how they blame everything on the heat, laptops broken... it’s the heat, phone keeps shutting off...it’s the heat....2nd car in 2 weeks broken down...it’s the heat
haha. How do they think people in hot countries manage to function?

The waiting for the taxi part was funny - both pissed. I wonder what they cut out

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.