Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car broken again scrap it lol so funny that's why they been no were why dont they give in if is electrics that's going to be whole load money the cars bankrupting them lol

Reactions: 28
He probably waxes those,so no ginger hair anywhere
Hope the wax is red hot and hurts like hell as Sarah has to hold him down to yank the strips off. The woooohooooing and the soprano version of the Prinny song would be a joy to my ears

Reactions: 17
i am sorry but there car broke down AGAIN, how is that not a sign from all universes to just go home

Reactions: 48
Flash bleach... Takes seconds for him to hurt himself with it, regardless if just been near him.
Piling up rubbish.. Why let rubbish mount up in such a small area of living.
Isabelle does actually look happier than in a long time... But so would any kid on holiday, dont they realise running from Issues helps now but not long term. She can't run away all her life.

Bin talk..... Boring Sarah as always

Are they drunk when waiting for the taxi?

Actually hilarious their other car is broken hahaha karma. Bad things happen to bad people

Reactions: 33
car broke down
I think it’s rated insulting for the pair of them to blame the garage that fixed it previously......they can’t even talk proper English let along diagnose car mechanics!!!

Reactions: 25
Their cars have had more breakdowns than the Tory government about covid

Reactions: 49
I’m sure she’s had loads of opportunities to concentrate with no distractions with the Inghams around too

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.