Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think with all their money they would be “embarrassed” to receive freebies and insist on the park giving them to a family who couldn’t afford them
No they aren’t embarrassed by their begging, infact it’s quite the opposite. If you watch the vlogs where they have managed to blag something Sarah in particular is buzzing and extra shrieky.
I saw a ss ages ago of their sales pitch and it was basically gushing about how much they love a certain ’product’ and then a brief overview of their channel and number of subs. It didn’t directly ask for item for free and it was written by Big Sarah.
They are shameless beggars nothing more. Big Sarah thinks she’s actually helping’ these people when she promotes them. No love you’re not.
She grabs and runs now. But this doesn’t work out for them when they have to stay in a place for longer than a couple of days, because then all the staff know of them and that cannot sit well no matter how thick skinned and stupid she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love potatoes, in many forms. But eating the same thing everyday would drive me insane. Why are they acting like potatoes are not only a new thing, but a very exotic foreign invention that you just can't have back home.
Bet they don’t know know who Sir Walter Raleigh was, what he brought into the UK and in what year, never mind what vice he popularised following his travels. Just a junior school history lesson for SL Ingham (PHD pending)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They can blag freebies all they want, but a night in a campsite ain't gonna pay their tax bill! Keep begging Inghams, HMRC won't give a tit about your extra night in a Portuguese campsite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does Sarah have to practice being angry defensive and delusional or does it come naturally? Look at her living her best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The problem publicity depts have is that the Minghams are probably approaching them under Sarah's name to avoid the dirty trail Chris has attached to him appearing on a Google search. Rancid little weasel.
Rancid little weasel - thank you so much it’s just right for the rancid little weasel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"If we need to come home we can. That's why we didn't sell our home" - Sarah

I thought they were going for a holiday. Please tell me they're going for a prolonged European trip maybe until next Summer. That would be great entertainment.
I want it to go on forever. Years and years of potatoes, Papaya and a ped...alo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t been able to catch up the last few days as finally back at work and have to say I am shattered 😂 I have seen pics on here and OMFG how old does lazy look 😱
Also just heard Portugal is on the list now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the status of the current car? Didnt someone mention an alternator? Is this one clapped-out too? (One hopes...)

Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here. I think Mia of Family Fizz practices yoga so Issy would have to follow suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They ain't going home anytime soon,it seems! What about Nana, or Prinny!
The state of her on that scooter! :eek::eek::eek:
Wow she looks just like a super model on the back of that scooter with her Amish hair and the black bra on full display.

She better be careful not to go in front of the sun as she’ll block out the light!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"I wasn't going to address this, but I am. I don't have to but I've had a million messages and comments on the vlogs and Instagram, and ignorant trolly trolls on tattle, so I'm going to"
Amongst the rant there'll be
"it's nobodies business what we do"
"discussed it with the girls"
"doing it because they want to"
"We haven't forced them to"
"doing what's best for our family"
"making memories"
Spot on

Reactions: 3
Endlessly splashing around in a swimming pool is NOT a substitute for a full and rounded education. The way this chaotic family is carrying on means those girls don’t stand a chance. Being ‘schooled’ by parents who are woefully unprepared to take on the task. Go home and give your kids a shot at a decent future

Reactions: 26
Those potatoes look really greasy! 🤮🤮🤮

The Inghams are too stupid to realise that that is why they are so tasty. Creepy's looked like they were swimming in grease. They're carbaholics, it's grim. I hope they monitor the girls vitamin levels - I think it's a dangerous age for two ill-educated parents to alter their girls' diets so drastically. I don't think I've seen them get a knife and chop a single veg since they've been there, though it was nice to see Issy make a smoothie (off her own back)

Reactions: 17
The fact of the matter is they will always deflect any criticism, they lie constantly just to fit their narrative. This whole home-schooling crap is because school fees are crippling them but they'll never admit that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.