Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If we need to come home we can. That's why we didn't sell our home" - Sarah

I thought they were going for a holiday. Please tell me they're going for a prolonged European trip maybe until next Summer. That would be great entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I thought they were going for a holiday. Please tell me they're going for a prolonged European trip maybe until next Summer. That would be great entertainment.
As much as it appears that they're on holidays they're actually travelling!!! Not that you can tell with all the swimming pool & beach videos.

Reactions: 12
I love potatoes, in many forms. But eating the same thing everyday would drive me insane. Why are they acting like potatoes are not only a new thing, but a very exotic foreign invention that you just can't have back home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Justifying why they bought the scooters.. best purchase ever..
chris pipes up ‘it’s no one’s business man!’
Soz ‘ard.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So tonights top English award goes to Chris, Sarah actually corrected him.
'mummy taught him how to 'wrote' hello on the calculator'
Don't worry Chris, we know you'd have taught him how to 'wrote' boobs on the calculator.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Really behind in these threads as I’m back teaching now 😭 never have I ever heard anybody refer to a convienience store as a “lovely little spar shop” .... F off creepy 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I contacted sand city and this is the response I received 🙄
The problem publicity depts have is that the Minghams are probably approaching them under Sarah's name to avoid the dirty trail Chris has attached to him appearing on a Google search. Rancid little weasel.

Reactions: 20
Izzy has a yoga mat and is doing exercsie? That's seem a bit random.

Ingham Family #127 Izzy's Doing Burpees and Lazy's Spreading Herpes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Didn’t someone mention on here the other night about showing a scientific calculator if they’re teaching Izzy maths - lo and behold today a calculator appears, but just a basic one! So “van life” and “vegan” hasn’t really worked for them so knew it was coming - “isabelles gone inside to get her yoga mat so she can do some exercises and yoga!” We didn’t get to see any of said yoga, but I’m sure it’ll appear soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

The car would never last that long🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed how they have changed their tactics. Thanking the ifam them liking every single comment under the vlog when they only normally like 2 or 3 . Desperate times desperate measures.
I do think Sarah wants to come home to be honest she looks so fed up .

Reactions: 24
Didn’t someone mention on here the other night about showing a scientific calculator if they’re teaching Izzy maths - lo and behold today a calculator appears, but just a basic one! So “van life” and “vegan” hasn’t really worked for them so knew it was coming - “isabelles gone inside to get her yoga mat so she can do some exercises and yoga!” We didn’t get to see any of said yoga, but I’m sure it’ll appear soon 😂😂
Yep, my Year 10 daughter is keen to see Lazy show us around the features of a scientific calculator.

YoU cAn'T dO gCsE mAtHs wItHoUt a sCiEnTiFiC calculator, sArAh 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a pair of tossers C and L are!!!

A 12 minute vlog = 2 minutes work for each family member and this is their ‘job’ which Madam Muck compares to a brain surgeon - god help us.

The big bad witch starts on:
Gripe about criticism of the scooters. The same scooters that Jace rides pillion in a baby carrier on.

Followed by kissing her baby with her a very lot rancid herpes infested large gob.

Concluded with another onslaught towards those that dare make a less than favourable comment on their fantasy ‘free school of learning nowt’

Ugly, burnt and sorely disfigured she still has centre stage to spout her vitriol whilst gods beautiful gift to no one hides from view AND...., we get the price of their tea thrown in for good measure.

Desperate or what ??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was only 'LiChErAllYY' 1 minute into the vlog and Chris already uses the incorrect tense in a sentence "Mummy taught him How to WROTE "
I cannot bleeping deal with these dumb CLOWNS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.