Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So poor little Isla has to be content with zoom calls to her friends and playing sandcastles with Jace when you could tell she LOVED school. Sarah, mother of the year, doesn’t even MENTION her 3rd daughter in a 28 minute vlog on how she feels about being homeschooled. The most idiotic part of it all is that Sarah based her whole decision about homeschooling on a ropey, badly written article about the hours spent learning at school!! 🙄 Well obviously we all know that a good part of the school day is spent doing other things....but these “other things” are how we all learn to be a decent member of society 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Personally I wouldn’t have gone on to give a giant speech about how totes amazing I am at homeschooling directly after my hardly educated kid, stood there crapping on about making herself a big glass of paella for breakfast. I understand they’ve had a big swim from Spain to the Portuguese Island, however Paella would have been on every single menu the daft twats perused looking for not spam pasta. I’m certainly not giving her a thumbs up for referring to school as an option. Given the kid thinks she’s just drank a big cup of gritty paella smoothy, unfortunately school is not an “option” for that kid
I think the lovely authentic Spanish restaurant that was the truck stop which adjoins they garage camp sure didn’t do paella. I seem to recall they had chips, omelette (IN A SARNIE),
fizzy pop and iced lollies.

The nearest to paella they got was a pasta pie made by Ella

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel so bad for Isabelle’s little brother from her dads side if I’m honest, most likely hasn’t had contact with him for however long either and it’s even more sad when he’s in Isla’s year/class at the same school and probably hears her boasting about all the things she does with Izzy and the family. She doesn’t seem to care about her biological dad (unless she hides it well) but I wish she thought about her other little brother and hopefully considers contact with him in the future. My brother passed away when I was 13 and I would give anything to have him back, family is everything. I hope Isabelle thinks about him more as she grows up and gains more maturity and hopefully reaches out to her other family. Her brother may not care but children are very observant and think more than we think, it sounded like they used to be very close and considering he’s an only child (other than Izzy, he is the only other child izzy’s dad went on to have so he’s basically on his own when Izzy isn’t there) he probably does miss her and wish for her a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine being 15. What did you do?

Go to the cinema with your mates? Chat about the opposite sex? Sneak some cheap booze from somewhere?

Did you hang out in the park, or tear around on bikes, or go to gigs, or play music or... Anything.

Imagine being locked in a tin can with your Mum and Dad and siblings. No space, no privacy. Every time the baby makes a noise, or your Dad farts or your your sister gets twitchy.. it's right... There... No more than six feet away.

You don't have mates, you don't have time to yourself. Most of the time you are either travelling or on a campsite where English isn't the first language.

The thought of doing that for a week sets my teeth on edge. Imagine the prospect of doing it for a year.

I'm not too keen on Izzy, but at the end of the day she is a fifteen year old girl. I can't work out how keeping her physically and socially locked away is going to make her development any easier.
I’m not saying it’s good or clever but I’d had at least a litre of cider on the park when I was Izzy’s age 🙈 And I’ll bet my last penny that Sarah of seacroft did aswell!

Reactions: 24
I’m not saying it’s good or clever but I’d had at least a litre of cider on the park when I was Izzy’s age 🙈 And I’ll bet my last penny that Sarah of seacroft did aswell!
I’m sure Chris has tried to organise drinks in parks with girls Izzy’s age too, more recently of course

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I sometimes wonder if Chris buys views, but tells Sarah they are actual views, as she seems so utterly deluded about how "famous" she is. I suspect it's true that Izzy didn't want to go back to school. I wouldn't want to go back if my step-dad was a child-enthusiast, and maybe she was a bit of a bully, but just to try and fight back? I may be far off the mark. Sharing a straw when you have the whole collection of cold-sores going on is quite disgusting.

Reactions: 32
And didn’t most of us, from housewife’s to barristers to prime ministers

Reactions: 16
I'll bet Sarah of Seacroft had more than just a litre of cider in the park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel so bad for Isabelle’s little brother from her dads side if I’m honest, most likely hasn’t had contact with him for however long either and it’s even more sad when he’s in Isla’s year/class at the same school and probably hears her boasting about all the things she does with Izzy and the family. She doesn’t seem to care about her biological dad (unless she hides it well) but I wish she thought about her other little brother and hopefully considers contact with him in the future. My brother passed away when I was 13 and I would give anything to have him back, family is everything. I hope Isabelle thinks about him more as she grows up and gains more maturity and hopefully reaches out to her other family. Her brother may not care but children are very observant and think more than we think, it sounded like they used to be very close and considering he’s an only child (other than Izzy, he is the only other child izzy’s dad went on to have so he’s basically on his own when Izzy isn’t there) he probably does miss her and wish for her a lot.
Hes not at the school Isla attended.

Reactions: 11
Just had a read of the article, top home school teacher Sarah spoke about - you know the one where she said it was 'quite short, quite long, quite short, medium read, shouldn't take too long to read, 10 minutes or so' - It was an article from 2015 and the person wasn't against school. And for the record it had taken me 3 minutes and 42 seconds to read. Makes me wonder yet again about Sarah's ability to 'teach'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So if they’ve been learning about seaside science and waves, tides etc etc then how come they showed up to the beach when the tide was in and got all confused as to where the beach went 🤯😂

To e fair this home schilling could give Lazy a new purpose in life. And if she puts back on her Shein tracksuit and tied her hair up she’ll be like a real life Miss Trunchbull.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Izzy has definitely been getting comments In school about her step dad being a perv then. I feel bad for her. His actions have had a massive knock on effect for those poor kids. I really hope they come out okay at the end of this tit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
find this hard to believe🤥🤥
Probably have them available but they haven't paid for them. She literally gives not one.........about her children's education. But who are we to say anything? Mine are at/going this week to University, but I'm just a haaaatttttteeerrrrrrrrr, and they're not getting the grande-concrete extravaganza that your little beauties are making memories on whilst you pick your face. You crack on with your spam, pasta and primary school workbooks lovely. Oh, and I'll actually send you some Zovirax if you can actually be bothered to make the effort to slap it ALL OVER your disgusting mush. #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it hard to beleive if Esme is dyslexic that she went from not reading at all to reading the whole twilight series.

Out of all the kids its Jace I worry about most. He always just seems so empty, we hardly see any of his personality and he always just whines. I know you shouldnt compare children but the difference between him and Colleen Ballingers little boy Flynn is shocking, especially as there is only a little over 3 months between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Although a private fee paying school they were/are strong ethics on attendance, it's not common practice for pupils to miss multiple classes for holidays! Work is very rarely sent home to cover absence unless in exceptional circumstances.
As I thought. Same for independent schools here - their stance is that kids get long holidays and they expect them to work bloody hard in term time. Looks bad on the school if they get poor exam results etc.

Def know of a few who’ve been asked if their kids are in the “right place” (some fairly, some not so much).

Reactions: 8
The school definitely would've picked up on Esme's dyslexia if she had it and Lazy, not every child who struggles to read words/numbers has dyslexia. I've not seen a single book in your house until recently so it's no surprise if she does struggle to read anything other than picture books. She seems fine with Twilight though It's funny how they used to sing the school praises but now suddenly they've taken the girls out; and I don't think it was the Inghams' decision for them to leave either I do think Isabelle plays dumb sometimes, it's probably attention seeking from herself or Lazy/Creepy tell her to to get us talking. Dyslexia won't stop Esme achieving what she wants to, but her parents will.

182k views so far today on Socialblade, 65k on the vlog. Someone has been buying a very lot of views.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.