Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something not right with the figures on social blade. They were showing less than 50k views in total today by about 9pm this evening and now mysteriously have doubled up to over 180k views today yet you can't even say half of those relate to today's vlog??
I've been keeping a little eye on something, could turn out to be nothing but!! 65,276k @01.45 tonight with 1098 comments, but they were very clever in tonights vlog enticing engagement

Reactions: 12
"I wasn't going to address this, but I am. I don't have to but I've had a million messages and comments on the vlogs and Instagram, and ignorant trolly trolls on tattle, so I'm going to"
Amongst the rant there'll be
"it's nobodies business what we do"
"discussed it with the girls"
"doing it because they want to"
"We haven't forced them to"
"doing what's best for our family"
"making memories"
hahah you pretty much nailed it.
Fantasy vs reality

it’s nobodies business
Please leave comments we need the engagement.
We’ve discussed it with the girls
We’ve told them we are skint
We are doing it because they want to
We reminded them that they get to skive and swim
We haven’t forced them to
We have told them the pot has run dry
making memories
Smile for the camera and look like you’re learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The constant fiddling really winds me up for some reason , I've got really long hair and don't spend every other second moving it. Thats just yuck.
👏👏👏👏 sooooo agree, I was so bored with the monologue by Lazy that I started counting how many times she touched or adjusted her bleeping hair that I got to 52 times and then nodded off. I as wondering if she does it everytime she tells a lie, might have to google body language!!!! 🤫🤭🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
👏👏👏👏 sooooo agree, I was so bored with the monologue by Lazy that I started counting how many times she touched or adjusted her bleeping hair that I got to 52 times and then nodded off. I as wondering if she does it everytime she tells a lie, might have to google body language!!!! 🤫🤭🤦‍♀️
You might be right on the money, it can be an indicator of extreme anxiety or an unconscious soothing whilst engaging in deception. Can be .. but it could be she’s just a vapid witch who thinks her arse crack length hair is like just everything 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel so bad for Isabelle’s little brother from her dads side if I’m honest, most likely hasn’t had contact with him for however long either and it’s even more sad when he’s in Isla’s year/class at the same school and probably hears her boasting about all the things she does with Izzy and the family. She doesn’t seem to care about her biological dad (unless she hides it well) but I wish she thought about her other little brother and hopefully considers contact with him in the future. My brother passed away when I was 13 and I would give anything to have him back, family is everything. I hope Isabelle thinks about him more as she grows up and gains more maturity and hopefully reaches out to her other family. Her brother may not care but children are very observant and think more than we think, it sounded like they used to be very close and considering he’s an only child (other than Izzy, he is the only other child izzy’s dad went on to have so he’s basically on his own when Izzy isn’t there) he probably does miss her and wish for her a lot.
Isabelle has a photo of her and her other little brother above her bed in a heart frame, I remember seeing lots of pictures of her happy with him on the step moms Facebook a while ago (they where on here back when the threads first started) and you can tell she really loves him. I'm sure she thinks about him a lot, not much she can do though, she's old enough to say where she wants to be and I'm sure lazy and creepy filled her head with a lot of nonsense, I wonder if some of the reasoning for getting away is so that her biological dad has an even harder time seeing her. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I did the exact same 😂😂😂 I was nodding off too 👍🏻 Definitely a very lot of times 😝

Reactions: 4
So Izzy has definitely been getting comments In school about her step dad being a perv then. I feel bad for her. His actions have had a massive knock on effect for those poor kids. I really hope they come out okay at the end of this tit show.
There will have been comments about Chris but I can imagine that she got a lot of tit for the whole job lot.
I mean she was playing with toddler toys, making up hideous skits with her little sisters, opening toys and random tat including water bottles and bags with her name on and being mega excited open mouthed.
She fumbles over her words and generally finds even the simplest task baffling.
Every little happening in her life is clickbaited. She must have dreaded walking into school some days.
Its unrealistic to expose your kids lives they way they do then send them off to school and expect things to be ok. Teens dont follow Sarah’s be a kind positive pineapple Motto. It would have been like sending a lamb to slaughter, especially for Isabelle.

From watching I believe she is contacting places and pitching the channel to them. The whole thing was like an advert.(I’m surprised she didn’t film the toilets)
The effort she went to promoting the place made it too obvious.
She was extra loud and behaving like some kind of crazed schoolteacher on whizz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey lazy if izzy wants to take her gcses THiS year its in October/November they are being reset as my eldest boy is re taking them you know the class of 2020 who couldn't sit their gcses due to covid but you can travel europe
And educate your girls
Izzy I wish you luck
I'm sure of esmee has traits of dyslexia surely she should be in school getting support
Mummy ingham all she had to do was request a meeting with teacher mention her concern maybe they would start process for esmees needs
Poor jace he will never see another toddler or inside of preschool of school just lots of different beaches and pools
Teacher of the year is mrs ingahm 2020

Reactions: 16
Why we decided to home school - by Frank Ingham

If 3 out of the 4 kids were in school, we would have feck all to vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isabelle has a photo of her and her other little brother above her bed in a heart frame, I remember seeing lots of pictures of her happy with him on the step moms Facebook a while ago (they where on here back when the threads first started) and you can tell she really loves him. I'm sure she thinks about him a lot, not much she can do though, she's old enough to say where she wants to be and I'm sure lazy and creepy filled her head with a lot of nonsense, I wonder if some of the reasoning for getting away is so that her biological dad has an even harder time seeing her. :(
What’s her step mums name? So I can have a nosey🤣

Reactions: 5
So 242k views yesterday according to social blade? Yet yesterday's vlog only sitting at 70k views. Have they put back up one of the vlogs they'd taken down? It just doesn't make sense - There's no way they got that many views yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where were the links ? I have been reading the older threads so far up to 8 but very repetative seems they have acted the same way for years ! No mention of her dad tho ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.