Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they told Izzy:

Long holiday! Very lots of pools! No getting up early! Sooooo much fun! Stunnin views! Allll soooo boootiful!! Woohooooo!

What they didn’t tell Izzy:

Cash cow
Click bait fodder
Always ‘on show’ for the camera
Whole life is filmed for the world to comment on
Deprived of seeing close family
No age appropriate buddies for next 6 months
No privacy
No freedom at 15y old
No access to formal education
Dragged to a high risk country in a pandemic
Destined to be constantly vilified for the actions of her selfish parents when she returns to UK

Shameless.
People treat their dogs better than this. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
View attachment 238284
Which of the inghams are liking sexbots?
That sexbot is one sick fucker if it’s turned on by a topless senior with saggy man tits and it’s reflection in the car behind .. maybe the stupid thing has has a circuit fire If it’s getting all hot and bothered bookmarking grandpas titties 😂😂

I’d put a new Range Rover on it being a creepsbot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Now if my child was coming home and telling me that she asked her teacher to go over some work and her reply was ask your friend I would be on the phone to the school to complain.

Sarah saying Issy might do her English GCSE this year is just laughable, you're telling me Issy has already learnt 15 poems off by heart and knows how to compare them, the meanings behind them etc, along with learning 3 full texts. You are setting that poor girl up to fail all because you don't want to stop vlogging which is exactly why she was getting teased along with her dad being a sexual predator.

Reactions: 34
There’s no way I can put my ears and eyes through the pain that is Lazy Ingham 😖 So thank you fellow Tattlers 😘
I get why they think it’s an amazing idea to take the girls out of school and go on a never ending holiday, it’s because they only have each other to discuss future plans with! No friends to intervene and tell them how utterly bloody ridiculous, harmful and selfish they’re being..........But........If they’re not thinking ”tit! We’ve totally effed up, let’s get the kids home and in school!!! after reading all the different concerned comments from intelligent,worldly,successful and levelheaded people here 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then someone needs to step in and help those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The parents of the kiddy fam obviously don’t monitor their children online.
This from one of them”so pleased you’re homeschooling.Im year 7 .”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And didn’t most of us, from housewife’s to barristers to prime ministers
No, “most of us didn’t.” I’m sorry but I get a little frustrated that people seem to think that teens drink bottles/cans of cider down the park & that it’s acceptable or “a right or passage”.
I know I didn’t and my friends didn’t either. Sure Izzy needs to relax and be free to be herself but this can be done in better ways than cheap alcohol in the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No, “most of us didn’t.” I’m sorry but I get a little frustrated that people seem to think that teens drink bottles/cans of cider down the park & that it’s acceptable or “a right or passage”.
I know I didn’t and my friends didn’t either. Sure Izzy needs to relax and be free to be herself but this can be done in better ways than cheap alcohol in the park.
I have a 15 year old daughter and her and her friends are not sitting in parks drinking cheep booze. They go to the cinema. They go to Nando’s. None of them are interested in drinking. They talk about the kids from their year who drink. They all got great results in their National 5s (Scottish version of gcsc, although I think we do them a year younger than in England). They are a great bunch of kids. Not all 15 year olds are out drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It occurred to me last night that for the last two years, we've been pitching this all wrong.

We know the one thing Lazy cares about most in the world is maintaining her precious youtube lifestyle.

So do you know what would really guarantee the views came rolling back in Lazy?

If you left your creep of a husband!

I'm being deadly serious here, this isn't a joke.

Leave Creepy and take your kids home. Bullying is going to follow Isabelle forever if you stay with him, and probably the younger ones once they reach her age too.

You can pull them out of school, but what about college? Uni? Work? Life?

This isn't going to go away.

Please do the right thing by your children and ensure they won't have to hide away friendless for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Absolutely ridiculous. I’m late 30s but ‘back in my day’, it was tough tit if you didn’t like school, or you were teased, or you had learning difficulties (obviously you got extra support). Her reasoning is bull and she knows it.
you didn't get support . I got taken out of a state school into a private school as they wouldn't adhere to the statement

Reactions: 6
Sarah is at the same stage I was when I first took my daughter out of high school (due to horrific bullying). You join the two main home schooling Facebook groups and every single post on there is so positive about home education (as you'd expect them to be) and you become very enthusiastic about it - and wonder why you never took your child out of school sooner. There is post after post about how school let's your child down and how kids learn so much better at home. No one every mentions that when you take your child to local home schooling groups, they tend to be full of children aged ten and under. When I took my teenage daughter to them - with the plan for her to meet other home educated teenagers - there were practically no other kids there her age. She did not want to make friends with 8 year old when she was 13, lovely as they were. She was never really a girl who was keen on joining sports clubs either and so she found it so hard to find friends amongst kids her own age. She kept in touch with friends from school for a while but then those friendships fizzled out as she had nothing in common to talk about with them anymore. They would want to talk about kids from school and things that had happened that week in school and my daughter just had nothing to contribute to the conversation. All she could really tell them about her week was that "she had done some maths and geography with mum and had done some shopping with mum." So, the friendships sadly fizzled out. My daughter became isolated and that was obviously the last thing that we wanted to happen. She developed mental health problems and we will never know how much the home schooling played a part in that.

Home schooling can work really well for many children and there a thousands of success stories on those Facebook groups. But it is not for everyone and, like in my daughter's case, kids can become isolated and depressed. I feel so badly for the Ingham girls. The only social interaction that they have is with each other and they desperately need time with friends of their own age ☹.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
you didn't get support . I got taken out of a state school into a private school as they wouldn't adhere to the statement
Some did. People I know of. Depends on the school I guess.

Reactions: 5
Don't know much about YT but does anyone know why you would have 34 videos available to watch but on your playlist you only have 33 and one of those is set to private, so if someone was to watch your videos from your playlist they'd only be able to watch 32 but there's actually 34 if you watch on YT. Hope I've made my question clear.

Reactions: 2
What they told Izzy:

Long holiday! Very lots of pools! No getting up early! Sooooo much fun! Stunnin views! Allll soooo boootiful!! Woohooooo!

What they didn’t tell Izzy:

Cash cow
Click bait fodder
Always ‘on show’ for the camera
Whole life is filmed for the world to comment on
Deprived of seeing close family
No age appropriate buddies for next 6 months
No privacy
No freedom at 15y old
No access to formal education
Dragged to a high risk country in a pandemic
Destined to be constantly vilified for the actions of her selfish parents when she returns to UK

Shameless.
People treat their dogs better than this. 😡
Apologies but the Ingham’s don’t treat their Prinny-dog better than the way they treat their kids. Despite Creeps melodic, dulcet tones in the Prinnywoo song that dog gets no attention, is locked outside, isn’t walked and is frequently dumped with the very lovely Coco. Spending time away from them is the only kindness the poor little thing gets.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Lots of kids get let down by the education system. I hated high school and have no positive memories of those years at all. But I'm not convinced the answer is to completely opt out of your normal life in favour of touring campsite swimming pools, during a pandemic.

Particularly when you (allegedly) have a very lot of money, two parents who don't work and did have two cars... They could cast a very wide net to find suitable schools, which isn't an option for most families.

Reactions: 18
Recently she said Isabelle has wanted to be home schooled for like a year now, my guess is due to people bullying her (I know people here think she herself is a bully, anything is possible off camera but if people treat her like tit I wouldn’t blame her for fighting back) because let’s face it people have a lot of ammo from the vlogs etc.. I could see Sarah being against it because she didn’t want to let other people “win” or something.

Unfortunately they decided to try homeschooling in a freaking caravan where the whole family is on top of each other every single day for months with no end in sight and not in the comfort of their actual home with space, quiet, and privacy......
lets say Isabelle is the one being bullied, why the hell wouldn’t they, as parents,stop vlogging instead. Then they wouldn’t get bullied. But they’re so selfish that they would rather pull them out.

Reactions: 24
I think what the Ingham parents have done is completely immoral, stupid and damaging to their daughters. They have put their own selfish needs first and are just trying to keep their flagging channel going because they are too bone idle to go out and get jobs to provide for their family. They know they are wrong doing this as per the need to film a segment justifying why they did it.

You know what Minghams, if you soooo don't care about peoples opinions why not just be honest and say "yeah, you know what? School is a massive pain in the arse and means we can't go on holiday all the time. We need to get the girls in bikinis in places where we can film them for the perve viewers. We don't care about education because our girls are going to be youtube/tiktok stars and you don't need GCSEs for that"

Own your decisions and show everyone how bleeping tit you are as parents. If you don't care what people think, it won't matter will it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Defo a freebie then!
They are trying to live very cheaply on their travels.
They got a few free days at a campsite, now they are promoting themselves to tourist attractions for free entry, every site they intend to stay they will pitch themselves and the channel in the hope of a freebie.
These family parks, and attractions should have no business using this man and his channel for advertising purposes.
its a disgrace. But as long as they get some exposure and no backlash they will continue to do so.
The more noise that’s made the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.