Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth would let an 11 year old reply to strangers
Yikes!!! I mean I’m not surprised but come on. What was all that talk about protecting the kids from haters online? But you let her read and reply to tiktok comments 🤦‍♀️

side note, the vlog is on 40k right now and I think that’s the lowest I have ever seen when a video of theirs has been up for nearly 24 hours ..

Reactions: 26
Yikes!!! I mean I’m not surprised but come on. What was all that talk about protecting the kids from haters online? But you let her read and reply to tiktok comments 🤦‍♀️

side note, the vlog is on 40k right now and I think that’s the lowest I have ever seen when a video of theirs has been up for nearly 24 hours ..
And they let their 11 year old accept strangers requests on roblox 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Well to be fair it was bad but people are so sick of it, I’m guessing the miscarriage vlog will be heading our way soon to get the views in again.

Normally I’d be like oh I’d love to be travelling the world seeing new places but I’d rather be doing that when all this is over. I’d rather be safe at home knowing that if any of us get ill we have the needs available. Going on the numbers worldwide (including Scotland 😢) going up and up again would I hell risk anything for me and my family.

They have done this at completely the wrong time including taking Isabelle out of school in one of her most important years. Utter morons!

Reactions: 32
Leave it at Creepy cos to be fair he's the downfall of everything. His belief he is the superstar at the Lego promotion got them sidelined, then his nasty NoN-cie tricks in America and ever since then his disgusting edits of vlogs.
What happened at the Lego promotion? Can anyone let me know please x

Reactions: 6
"it's not really a holiday" , of course it's a holiday? There's no way it could be described as anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going back to them doing all of France on this trip, I'm seeing more of it watching Tour de France on the telly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"it's not really a holiday" , of course it's a holiday? There's no way it could be described as anything else
So Esme, what do you do when you go on holiday? Go to the pool, beach and tat shops, what are you doing now? Going to the pool, beach and tat shops, so you're on holiday!! I'll say it again, I have no idea how they convinced those children this would be a good idea and fun.

Reactions: 23
They went past it to get to the beach, Chris talked about it in the vlog, but I don't think he said anything about the kids knowing. I can imagine them stood outside talking about it like it's a tourist spot.
Absolutely this, totally think they went there on purpose, stood outside like you said like a tourist spot, took pictures, had a look at tapas bar, took a stroll to the police station stood outside, they then spoke saying this is where the parents went and didn't answer most questions. They are that type but of course have to lie to camera to try to fool gullable ifam. Shame noone came and took Chris and Sarah.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Poor Isabelle, look at her wee face here! Just let her have the bleeping spam Lazy!! She looks so deflated here as lazy tries to convince her she’s not forcing Vegetarianism on her when she clearly is. I mean come on Sarah your arse is as wide as the Clyde so it’s not like your going without anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
YouTube’s statement on their channel

So they have their first warning/strike so if he breaches it again he will face the two week ban

They won’t remove the channel as no charges have been put forward. So yes they are aware of it and aware of the statement from the police but as he haven’t been prosecuted he doesn’t breech the terms for removal .

But only two more strikes and I think he is being watched now.

Unless Jess contacts YouTube direct to say how she has been affected by his behaviour that’s the only way they would act in regards to those allegations.

So creepy they are watching and know what you are. Just waiting for you to trip up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
What happened at the Lego promotion? Can anyone let me know please x
Isabelle got a deal with Lego friends along with Mia from Family Fizz and Rosie Rosie something or other. They had a meet and greet as part of the partnership which was supposed to be a big deal for Isabelle but Chris was a complete narcissist and turned it in to an Ingham family meet and greet and claimed it was the best day of his life. They even took their own merch to sell on the day which they now deny but there's screenshots from YouTube where both Chris and Sarah confirmed that the Ingham family merch would be available to buy on the day. They ended up with truck loads of gifts which people said they should donate to those less fortunate but Sarah said they couldn't possibly do that when the gifts were bought for them!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just because they travel somewhere in a car doesn't mean they are travelling instead of on holiday. It's like driving to work in the morning and when you get there telling everyone you did a bit of travelling on your way in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I couldn’t believe how graphic it was. Absolutely terrifying for a child
What I’m most p**ed off about is all the parents complaining that their kids watched it. Some of these were 9/10/11yr olds. FFS they shouldn’t even be on social media at that age. I believe there should be stricter age limits.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.