Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading tattle again, buying a life jacket for Jace. "I'm not sure how much he weighs" says mother of the year
Also, she says if she spends more than £10 on something she likes to research it as she doesn't like to be ripped off! Shame your little kiddie and grown up ifam don't do the same sort of research.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Chris says he has OCD towards cleanliness and hygiene. How has he lived with 6 people in a caravan and scenes like this for 5 weeks?

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 17.08.52.png

Hadn't spotted until I was just about to post but is that hard liquor in the corner there?

She also calls that grey velvet monstrosity a poffAY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They seem to be buying more and more stuff, Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc etc!! All getting very boring now!

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure if they’ve been paid to show the campsite probably just realised they have piss all to share of their day.

Reactions: 18
Another vlog, another lovely meal!
Chris showing Sarah affection, putting his hand on her shoulder 🤮🤮
Sounds as if they're not going home anytime soon! Feel sorry for the girls, missing out seeing their friends, grandparents etc. Think it's bad they've just "abandoned " prinny!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The idiots left their number plate in the vlog for everyone’s view View attachment 236875
The MOT history is appalling. I wouldn’t dare drive it to the local supermarket, let alone round Europe. The suspension issues are extensive, and putting it under load towing a caravan full of shite is another car disaster waiting to happen. Poorly maintained bag of hammers.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg aren't they supposed to declare their ads? Tonight yawn fest has been one long advert
So they tricked yelloh into giving them a free night in exchange?

I highly HIGHLY doubt yelloh need 1) any publicity 2) publicity for a smallish campsite after the kids go back to school and during a pandemic or 3) from a sex offender interested in young teens.

They have form for filming videos and trying to make them look like ads (eg forest holidays at xmas). In their little minds they think itll make them appear in demand and bring in genuine requests.

Anywhere tattle has ever contacted about them has denied they are there as a promotion or cancelled whatever crappy deal they had.

Theres no way it's a paying ad and if it is Id consider dropping a line to the campsite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it odd the girls all tolerate each other as much as they do considering they spend every minute together. Mine just about manage a week before there all bickering and moaning!! Doesn’t seem natural to me
They could be fighting like cats and dogs off camera. I don't believe that they get on so well with each other.

Chris says he has OCD towards cleanliness and hygiene. How has he lived with 6 people in a caravan and scenes like this for 5 weeks?

View attachment 236883

Hadn't spotted until I was just about to post but is that hard liquor in the corner there?

She also calls that grey velvet monstrosity a poffAY
I've seen better looking charity shop doorways on a Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you.
I now have a mental image of Albert Steptoe with ginger hair, at Auschwitz gurning and taking a selfie...
Just thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they have been to reception bragging about their channel. Big Sarah seemed to be buzzin showing the facilities. She may have even managed another free stay 😂 Creepy even slipped his arm around her at one point, so she must have saved the tight get some money somewhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
The MOT history is appalling. I wouldn’t dare drive it to the local supermarket, let alone round Europe. The suspension issues are extensive, and putting it under load towing a caravan full of shite is another car disaster waiting to happen. Poorly maintained bag of hammers.
What's the mileage on the bag of spanners? 300000km? More?!

Reactions: 6
Sarah's put a video up.on her IG, telling us shes recorded a huge bit explaining the girls schooling, what they're plans are etc, for tomorrow's vlog!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does she constantly give a price? It’s like the scooter thing, actually they were much cheaper. And her bitchy ass tone about pounds and euros 🤣🤣

Also if I hear etc etc one more time, it really shows her limited vocabulary.

And my last point, why do they talk about fruit and veg like it’s something new???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.