Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy with my little eye, a gingery tuft of hair...
#nofilter #goldenhour #notagreatadvertforjustformenView attachment 236806
His hair is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Not because it's ginger. But the way it's black at the front and getting more and more ginger at the back. And the style (or lack of). Didn't lazy just cut it for him? What did she use, a blunt butter knife to hack some away?

Also as I was typing that I only got as far as "r" and my phone suggested ridiculous, even my phone can see what a foo he looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is no one talking about how Chris and Sarah BOTH left all the kids on their OWN to walk around the campsite in a foreign country? They’ve literally talked about Madeline McCann when they were in praia de luz, are they stupid?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Is no one talking about how Chris and Sarah BOTH left all the kids on their OWN to walk around the campsite in a foreign country? They’ve literally talked about Madeline McCann when they were in praia de luz, are they stupid?
Yes they are a very lot stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her only distinguishing facial features are the bloody coldsores 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Those would be driving me crazy by now and i`d have to get something to sort them out!(mind i`d have made sure if i suffered like that i`d packed the necessary preventions (cures if needed).She`s got to be thoroughly run down and wanting her own home surely? :(

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The state of Creepy today. Someone sneak up on them and clipp that ginger brown greese off.
He looks like a dirty old man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they paying school fees for this term? If they're not I'm surprised the school has agreed to keep a space open for them. It would be disastrous to the girls (especially Izzy) if she's starting a new school in her GCSE year.
I don’t think they will ever go back to school

• Sad
Reactions: 21
His hair is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Not because it's ginger. But the way it's black at the front and getting more and more ginger at the back. And the style (or lack of). Didn't lazy just cut it for him? What did she use, a blunt butter knife to hack some away?

Also as I was typing that I only got as far as "r" and my phone suggested ridiculous, even my phone can see what a foo he looks.
The bacon scissors

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg aren't they supposed to declare their ads? Tonight yawn fest has been one long advert

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.