Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy doesn't look happy at all
Izzy realising holidays are nice but I would love to be back home. I'm sure we all know the feeling of 'would love to spend a few more days on this holiday' but we all know when its time to get home.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I find it odd the girls all tolerate each other as much as they do considering they spend every minute together. Mine just about manage a week before there all bickering and moaning!! Doesn’t seem natural to me

Reactions: 37
I am honestly starting to think that they don't believe Covid is real! YES we can travel to certain places but that doesn't mean we should as going on a " holiday " isn't ESSENTIAL travel and if you TRULY believed that Covid was real and could potentially kill you or your child would you risk it by traveling to all the hot spots????

Their channel is nothing without their holidaying and risking their families life to make money from YouTube.... Shame on them!!!
They are not doing anything on this “holiday” apart from going to the pool, the beach or a concrete car park. She had the cheek to say they had done all of France, apparently driving down the centre of France visiting a few camp sites is doing the whole of France!

They don’t get out of their pits in the morning until after 10am, and not doing anything or go anywhere apart from the supermarket to pick up some food.

Considering in Bradford Lazy is never out of B&M, Matalan and The White Rose she’s more chance of catching it there.

Tattle says the kids don’t get any books for birthdays, next minute books galore!! How many pages have you read today is the new content!!🙄 Tattle says they don’t visit anywhere apart from pool or beach , next Lazy wants to visit museums and educational places!! How long will she keep that up bit like all the hiking they were going to do in Scotland.

Now they only use tattle as their source of content for vlogs - can moon face get the kids to stop wiping their faces with their hands when they are eating. Or don’t film it! Perhaps give them a napkin. Maybe learn your kids some table manners along with the 79p home bargains workbooks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I find it odd the girls all tolerate each other as much as they do considering they spend every minute together. Mine just about manage a week before there all bickering and moaning!! Doesn’t seem natural to me
I suppose that’s what happens when you have narcissistic parents, too scared to put a foot out of line!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I suppose that’s what happens when you have narcissistic parents, too scared to put a foot out of line!

When I was Izzys age all I wanted to do was be normal and live the same life my friends did.

I'd imagine shes dying inside. It's one thing if they were living the life of the rich n famous or off in the USA at theme parks. But the family are skint, it's very clear to see and being forced to pretend like they are living the same life as 2 years ago when essentially being gypsies roaming aimlessly around in a pandemic must be crushing for a teen.

I really feel sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Workbook homeschooling is over for the day and Izzy is concentrating on her GCSE TikTok, Esme has also just uploading another TikTok, wonder if she's hoping to get her GCSE at the same time as Izzy??

Reactions: 22
When I was Izzy’s age I loved being alone in my room listening to music, I feel so sorry for her, she must feel trapped

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone posted a picture on here of Isla learning ‘big numbers’ on Lazy’s Instagram, if you thought it was worrying, look a bit closer because it seems Esme is learning the same thing on her workbook!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs asif someone asked her if she’s

oh god asif some one has asked her if she’s seen Madeline McCann🙃 “not her but the place” jesus
Creeps me out the part where he’s ninging about a young girl being taken .. he’s too stupid to realise his behaviour would warrant investigation into an event like that, given he so freely offers up naked toddler content for any potential child trafficking incident. He really is too stupid to be let out alone or without supervision.

creeps me out even more when he proclaims to have watched every doco going about it too

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I hope creepy and lazy are being good parents right now and keeping their kids off tik tok. Theres a graphic video of a suicide being shared on there and millions of kids are getting traumatised
Im 41 and Im traumatized from it. It was inserted into the middle of a video with a puppy :X

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So the whole family went to see where the place were the poor child went missing.

Lazy uneducated parents
They went past it to get to the beach, Chris talked about it in the vlog, but I don't think he said anything about the kids knowing. I can imagine them stood outside talking about it like it's a tourist spot.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.