Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live down under and we experience the worst heat, humidity and temperatures, and my kids are grown up now, but can I ask how old your kiddoes are? Cos with Jace, pregnancy care had changed, birth care had changed, newborn care had changed from my researched and mid wife advice with my babies.I am surprised and grateful for a lot I have learnt of modern thinking about modern babies. I was patronized my by grandparents when I insisted that my kids could not have anything except my milk until they started teething or showing a real Interest in food.eg, she's hungry she needs solids give her baby rice (at 3 weeks old, going through a growth spurt to increase my milk)

Babies should get vitamin D but not be out in 40 degree sun mid day to 5pm in relentless heat like I fear Jace is.
Mine are also all grown up. I was talking about when we went on family holidays a few times a year. Mine would not be out in full sunshine between 12 & 3, more likely in the shade and when small like Jason, they certainly wouldn't have been in water during the hottest part of the day. My point was more about the comment they said about him having a tan. I've seen the girls with sunburn but not Jason.

Reactions: 8
Mine are also all grown up. I was talking about when we went on family holidays a few times a year. Mine would not be out in full sunshine between 12 & 3, more likely in the shade and when small like Jason, they certainly wouldn't have been in water during the hottest part of the day. My point was more about the comment they said about him having a tan. I've seen the girls with sunburn but not Jason.
It sounds like you took every precaution with your kids.
But we know they haven’t been taking all precautions with Jason, which is why it’s concerning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
To the tune of London Bridge is falling down:

Ingham's career is falling down, falling down, falling down,
Ingham’s career is falling down,
Sucks to be creepy and lazy
Leave it at Creepy cos to be fair he's the downfall of everything. His belief he is the superstar at the Lego promotion got them sidelined, then his nasty NoN-cie tricks in America and ever since then his disgusting edits of vlogs.

Reactions: 19
It sounds like you took every precaution with your kids.
But we know they haven’t been taking all precautions with Jason, which is why it’s concerning.
Only done what parents are supposed to do. Can't understand Chris & Sarah, to me it would be simple, get up early morning and go off and do your activity for the day. Be back at cara van by noon and spend a few hours indoors doing homeschooling and tasks for the day. Very late afternoon go back out and enjoy the last few hours of sunlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see that advert ? It was very odd!
What the hell was that about?!! 🤣
also, look how many presents there are behind Isla? What a ridiculous amount of presents for your kids! There really is no need. It must make some of the IFAM fans feel so inadequate as there is a lot of chance they wouldnt receive even a quarter of the amount of presents these inghams receive! 😡😢 I’m glad their you tube channel is dieing, maybe then the kids will have to come live in the real world.
EDIT I really need to preview before I hit send, stupid auto correct 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
What the hell was that about?!! 🤣
also, look how many presents there are behind Isla? What a ridiculous amount of presents for your kids! There really is no need. It must make some of the IFAM fans feel so inadequate as there is a lot of chance they wouldnt receive even a quarter of the amount of presents these inghams receive! 😡😢 I’m glad their you tube channel is dieing, maybe then the kids will have to come live in the real world.
EDIT I really need to preview before I hit send, stupid auto correct 🤦🏻‍♀️
This must have been filmed in the summer what did they do with the presents

Reactions: 8
All of that years Iceland's ads were odd. Think they had a few with different family's and food items. I didn't get it then or now.
What that the actual ad 😳😳😳 I saw it on YouTube the other day in a video about how horrendous the family is and genuinely thought it was a a joke at the families expense 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
This must have been filmed in the summer what did they do with the presents
They didn't film it for Iceland. Iceland picked up their old vlog and probably paid them to use it. Think someone else has already said it was weird adverts from Iceland in the lead up to Christmas.

Reactions: 22
What that the actual ad 😳😳😳 I saw it on YouTube the other day in a video about how horrendous the family is and genuinely thought it was a a joke at the families expense 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No it was real and aired on TV 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah, please let us know your secret - you've just shown on insta stories the girls sitting at the table with work books out (no evidence they're doing work) and there's a pot of pencils/colouring pencils. They are all uniform in size with perfect pointy tops (exactly like when you take them out of the packet). How do you manage to keep them like that after a few months on homeschooling? Some doubters might think they've never actually been used.

Wow only 38k views on their latest vlog on you tube
38,870k @ 11.31 and only 323 comments - you'd nearly think someone is a very lot scared at the minute and knows they're being watched by YT. Probably also the reason they're blurring strangers out on the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When your self proclaimed over achieving 11 year old is learning her big numbers 😬

BED5AE2E-BC79-4802-A8F0-1F3F5743461E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They didn't film it for Iceland. Iceland picked up their old vlog and probably paid them to use it. Think someone else has already said it was weird adverts from Iceland in the lead up to Christmas.
Thanks for that explanation

Reactions: 3
I hope creepy and lazy are being good parents right now and keeping their kids off tik tok. Theres a graphic video of a suicide being shared on there and millions of kids are getting traumatised
Yes my daughter saw it and was very upset it's horrible for anyone to see...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The charlatans are a very lot easily excited. It must be a rare medical condition they all share..., We hear the ‘excited’ word so much but in recent days it has been related to

Izzy Chocolate milk
Isla The pool
Lazy The coves
Esme Everything (and fear)
Jace Anything with fat or sugar
and
Creeps Whatever he actually gets up to on his laptop in the small hours
Prinny Not being serenaded with the Prinny song

I’m so excited that their views are plummeting.

What’s your excitement?
I thought a very lot about this and I realise I am excited about the few immature ifam idols left who are now at school, and out of habit with thier parents can't relate to ugly Chris yodelling woohoo and epic vlog tomorrow....and unsubscribe

Reactions: 11
I am honestly starting to think that they don't believe Covid is real! YES we can travel to certain places but that doesn't mean we should as going on a " holiday " isn't ESSENTIAL travel and if you TRULY believed that Covid was real and could potentially kill you or your child would you risk it by traveling to all the hot spots????

Their channel is nothing without their holidaying and risking their families life to make money from YouTube.... Shame on them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's like something @CheekyChappy would do for our amusement! I honestly thought people were joking when they said that was the ad!

All it needs is the prinny song!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.