Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I'm going to popular with this. Me & my husband (both white), have completely different skin tones. My husband 'burns' with the slightest sign of sunshine, whereas I get a tan if the central heating is turned up. When on holidays our family all wear factor 50 (admittedly, I go down in factor as the holiday progress'). Some of our children have taken after me (with blonde hair and blue eyes), and even after wearing factor 50 (re applied every bloody hour) naturally goes brown, whereas others remain milk bottle white. I always covered them in rash suits just like Sarah when they were little, and those that have my skin tone their arms and legs turned brown, those that have taken after their father remained white. I always made sure ALL of my children wore sun hats when out in the sun. Sorry.

Reactions: 22
Well what a pile of 💩 that vlog was! Creepy having a multiple orgasam over waves and rufty tufty ocean. Put those girls back in school you pair of twats 🤬😡

• Haha
Reactions: 43
33,212k views @ 02.33 but worse still only 323 comments ( and that's mainly the cult talking to each other). Where have all the adoring IFAM gone? Oh wait, back to school and fed up watching this pile of crap. Chris, you better get the Capital One credit card out and start buying views and BOTS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi Chris! Nice to see you took my advice and you have started wearing a cap instead of a beanie, you’re welcome😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It feels like we are witnessing the long agonising death of their channel.

...and nothing of value was lost.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Well what a pile of 💩 that vlog was! Creepy having a multiple orgasam over waves and rufty tufty ocean. Put those girls back in school you pair of twats 🤬😡
Today’s surf report .. 6” and pumping with extra rufty tufty to boot 😂. Seeing his Lilly white arse caught in a rip might be multiple causing though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't think I'm going to popular with this. Me & my husband (both white), have completely different skin tones. My husband 'burns' with the slightest sign of sunshine, whereas I get a tan if the central heating is turned up. When on holidays our family all wear factor 50 (admittedly, I go down in factor as the holiday progress'). Some of our children have taken after me (with blonde hair and blue eyes), and even after wearing factor 50 (re applied every bloody hour) naturally goes brown, whereas others remain milk bottle white. I always covered them in rash suits just like Sarah when they were little, and those that have my skin tone their arms and legs turned brown, those that have taken after their father remained white. I always made sure ALL of my children wore sun hats when out in the sun. Sorry.
yes in Australia most kids have a slight tan, it cant be helped. Its avoiding sunburn that is important in hot climates

Reactions: 13
The long term channels that continue to do well constantly reinvent themselves as they know their audience grows up and content taste changes. The Ingham’s are desperately trying to recreate the vlogs that did well in the past. They admitted that when they talked about how well isabelle’s 11th birthday vlog had done during her current birthday vlog. The Christmas ones are exactly the same even to the posed thumbnail to try and get the views of the first viral Christmas vlog. Even the vlog they used the word “terrified” in it last year with Isla (2 million+ views) there have been multiple vlog titles since with the word terrified in it. The last Europe trip did well (I think the tabloid newspaper articles about leaving their child unattended on the beach had something to do with it) so the Ingham’s recreate the Europe trip this year. Except this year the world has changed- people are not so accepting of others who selfishly put themselves and others at risk of contracting a potentially fatal flu, especially when the viewers have had to cancel or put on hold their own plans to protect themselves and health resources. I hope Chris and Sarah are realising they have made a huge mistake with this trip.

Reactions: 43
Creepy has that coarse, wiry ginger hair type. The front looks dark because he piles product on it, so the red isn’t so obvious. Wet hair always looks darker. It is probably also to knock the curl out of it, just the bits he pokes out of the front of his hats. The back is atrocious, massive frizzy lump. I still cannot fathom how he never has any beard growth whatsoever, his whiskers must be bright orange. He must carry a shaver around in his pocket to whip the stubble off as soon as it grows.
He's probably on female hormones hence no stubble and massive manboobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Mingo Bingo!

Date: 7th September

Title: Exploring some of the Algarve’s biggest treasures

General 8 /11

1. Late Vlog ✔
  2. Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  3. Clickbaited or misleading title ✔ (they went to a beach hardly exploring)
  4. Drone shots ✔
  5. Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show✔
  6. 4+ ads ✔
  7. Going to the pool or beach ✔
  8. Meeting “ifam”❌
  9. Isla is jealous ❌
  10. girls fighting for attention ❌
  11. Reality TV styled filming ✔

Words/Phrases 6/12

1. Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in clip changes or any point ✔
  2. the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”✔
  3. Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe ❌
  4. Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general❌
  5. Any of them complaining about travel time ✔
  6. Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in❌
  7. Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  8. Attempt to promote their babyandme
  9. business❌
  10. Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔
  11. Chris/Sarah fake their love ❌
  12. Mentions of them being vegan or vegetarian ✔

Appearance 3/11

1. Chris’ beanie❌
  2. Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind❌
  3. Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  4. Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  5. Anyone is sunburnt❌
  6. Frank and/or his mates make an appearance✔
  7. “Anyway” ❌
  8. “Stunnin”✔
  9. Comment on the temperature ❌
  10. Comment on the food looking amazing ❌
  11. Chris wearing a grey or ti-dye clothing ❌

Miscellaneous 0/12

1. Jace crying❌
  2. Jace eating food so he is quiet❌
  3. Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace❌
  4. Any of the girls pulling faces at one another❌
  5. Blaming viewers for their mistakes❌
  6. A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)❌
  7. Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)❌
  8. Isabelle reading ❌
  9. mentions of the car problems ❌
  10. Electric scooters make an appearance❌
  11. Twilight is mentioned ❌
  12. Isla pouting or making peace signs at camera❌

Total ticked off: 17/46 (36.9%)

Current vlog winner: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!! 33/46 (71.7%)
Still ain’t got mention of money/cost I said feW days ago x

Reactions: 6
Creepy has that coarse, wiry ginger hair type. The front looks dark because he piles product on it, so the red isn’t so obvious. Wet hair always looks darker. It is probably also to knock the curl out of it, just the bits he pokes out of the front of his hats. The back is atrocious, massive frizzy lump. I still cannot fathom how he never has any beard growth whatsoever, his whiskers must be bright orange. He must carry a shaver around in his pocket to whip the stubble off as soon as it grows.
Someone on here described his shaving routine as removing the stubble followed by the entire layer of epidermis just to be sure the ginger was kept at bay 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She was devasted and upset that he’d been found out.She would know full well what he was up to and what the consequences would be for the channel
The irony being if she wasn't so bone idle and had left him, stood up for the girls he had groomed and carried on vlogging in her own right, she would probably still be reaping the YouTube coin, and as much as I understand that would have been daunting, the very bottom line is, she is, as her nickname suggests far to lazy for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The house sale fell through several weeks ago. Lazy told us the buyer turned up crying on their doorstep but I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, I think their mortgage was denied.
Yes the buyer who turned up crying who was also the same buyer she told us had scuppered the sale by reducing her offer by 10k at the last minute (even though alledgedly the Inghams then reduced the offer on the house they were buying by 10k and had it accepted too)

Even though they are "set for life" just 10k caused the hole chain to collapse. Then the buyer who caused it was devastated ....but not enough to just resubmit her old higher offer.

A very lot of lies in that tale.

Reactions: 37
Only 35k the next day!! Just shows all these cult-kiddie ifam aren’t taking favourably to watching their extended holiday whilst having to be in school..... Why did they ever think this was a good idea??

Reactions: 28
When that video first came out I thought she was genuinely upset and just for a minute felt sorry for her. I was thinking of her like any woman who just found out what her husband had been up to, and to make it worse it all came out publicly.

Then I realised he was there and they were carrying on as normal just with him not showing his face on camera for a few days. Then later the messages between Sarah and zelda and nikki, and Sarah's general attitude.

I think she was genuinely upset, but not because of what Chris had done, more because she was thinking of what would happen if she no longer had YouTube and the money she had gotten used to. What would happen if she couldn't brag about her life. Any person only thinking of their family at that time wouldn't have even bothered with the random few minutes video that she put out when they first ran away, but YouTube was her priority and making sure the ifam still loved them.

In contrast to now when they can't be bothered and take days off all the time!
Absolutely spot on! It would be the end of lazys world if she couldn’t talk into a camera everyday

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Last nights dinner looked suspiciously like falafel in tomato pasta sauce with spaghetti. I like all three of those things but let's take a minute to consider how foul they would be combined!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh the state of the pair of them and creepy well were do you start does he own a mirror how the hell does she walk around with that and not feel embarrassed let alone has ever made kids with him she must have to be paralytic to even think about the art of making baby’s with him 🤮🤮🤮
I think she’s actually caught up with him in the GROOT department 🤮they’re now the perfect match. She. Looks. Horrifying! She looks like she’s rotting 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
33,212k views @ 02.33 but worse still only 323 comments ( and that's mainly the cult talking to each other). Where have all the adoring IFAM gone? Oh wait, back to school and fed up watching this pile of crap. Chris, you better get the Capital One credit card out and start buying views and BOTS.
Do they buy human subscribers or bots and do the bots automatically watch them every day,thanks

Reactions: 9
Last nights dinner looked suspiciously like falafel in tomato pasta sauce with spaghetti. I like all three of those things but let's take a minute to consider how foul they would be combined!
TBF, that's my version of spaghetti meatballs. My sauce is homemade with veggies, but yes we have falafel and it's lovely!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.