Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I'm going to popular with this. Me & my husband (both white), have completely different skin tones. My husband 'burns' with the slightest sign of sunshine, whereas I get a tan if the central heating is turned up. When on holidays our family all wear factor 50 (admittedly, I go down in factor as the holiday progress'). Some of our children have taken after me (with blonde hair and blue eyes), and even after wearing factor 50 (re applied every bloody hour) naturally goes brown, whereas others remain milk bottle white. I always covered them in rash suits just like Sarah when they were little, and those that have my skin tone their arms and legs turned brown, those that have taken after their father remained white. I always made sure ALL of my children wore sun hats when out in the sun. Sorry.
The difference is though that we have evidence that these ignorant cretins (TM Ingham Family Ltd) don’t cover Jason properly and aren’t doing everything they can to protect him from the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TBF, that's my version of spaghetti meatballs. My sauce is homemade with veggies, but yes we have falafel and it's lovely!
I just can't cope with the idea of soggy falafel 😂 but a home made and less luminous sauce would definitely improve the situation!

Reactions: 6
So, this magical island of Portugal, how did they get there from Spain? Is there a magical bridge that joins them to Spain or did they take the ferry?
Come on Lazy, I'd love to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope creepy and lazy are being good parents right now and keeping their kids off tik tok. Theres a graphic video of a suicide being shared on there and millions of kids are getting traumatised

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do they buy human subscribers or bots and do the bots automatically watch them every day,thanks
From what I've read you can buy subs, likes, comments and views, not sure if they're 'human' and I'm not sure if they automatically watch every day. Maybe someone here has more knowledge about YT.

Reactions: 8
So, this magical island of Portugal, how did they get there from Spain? Is there a magical bridge that joins them to Spain or did they take the ferry?
Come on Lazy, I'd love to know!
Must be a magical bridge coz isn’t that where the troll lives .. under the bridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope creepy and lazy are being good parents right now and keeping their kids off tik tok. Theres a graphic video of a suicide being shared on there and millions of kids are getting traumatised
Was reading about that this morning and hope they have told the kids, but in fairness by the time they get up today TikTok will probably have removed it.

Glad to see Lazy has been reading here and now wants to find some agriculture instead of pool, beach, pool, beach, waterpark.

Creepy, please put a warning on screen before you appear topless so I can look away. 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Glad to see Lazy has been reading here and now wants to find some agriculture instead of pool, beach, pool, beach, waterpark.

Creepy, please put a warning on screen before you appear topless so I can look away. 🤮🤢
I thought that. It’s when she said “these are our ideas if any of you Ifam have suggestions then comment down below” I was thinking... everything you’ve just said has come from tattle 😂

Reactions: 15
Don't think I'm going to popular with this. Me & my husband (both white), have completely different skin tones. My husband 'burns' with the slightest sign of sunshine, whereas I get a tan if the central heating is turned up. When on holidays our family all wear factor 50 (admittedly, I go down in factor as the holiday progress'). Some of our children have taken after me (with blonde hair and blue eyes), and even after wearing factor 50 (re applied every bloody hour) naturally goes brown, whereas others remain milk bottle white. I always covered them in rash suits just like Sarah when they were little, and those that have my skin tone their arms and legs turned brown, those that have taken after their father remained white. I always made sure ALL of my children wore sun hats when out in the sun. Sorry.You
I live down under and we experience the worst heat, humidity and temperatures, and my kids are grown up now, but can I ask how old your kiddoes are? Cos with Jace, pregnancy care had changed, birth care had changed, newborn care had changed from my researched and mid wife advice with my babies.I am surprised and grateful for a lot I have learnt of modern thinking about modern babies. I was patronized my by grandparents when I insisted that my kids could not have anything except my milk until they started teething or showing a real Interest in food.eg, she's hungry she needs solids give her baby rice (at 3 weeks old, going through a growth spurt to increase my milk)

Babies should get vitamin D but not be out in 40 degree sun mid day to 5pm in relentless heat like I fear Jace is.

Reactions: 11
Trouble is people are adding it to the end of a normal video or worse putting it in the middle of the video! So kids could be watching innocent videos and that could pop up during it. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Last nights dinner looked suspiciously like falafel in tomato pasta sauce with spaghetti. I like all three of those things but let's take a minute to consider how foul they would be combined!
Wouldn’t surprise me. She picked up pasata thinking it was ready made pasta sauce. So no doubt they had falafel with plain pasata on top 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.