Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comes to something when I catch up with tattle and there’s not much to say..boring as ever..How long can you speak about caves,waves and the tide asking for a friend 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lazy really needs to see a Dr about her herpies, or maybe they couldn't afford the medical insurance?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The Mingo Bingo!

Date: 7th September

Title: Exploring some of the Algarve’s biggest treasures

General 8 /11

1. Late Vlog ✔
  2. Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  3. Clickbaited or misleading title ✔ (they went to a beach hardly exploring)
  4. Drone shots ✔
  5. Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show✔
  6. 4+ ads ✔
  7. Going to the pool or beach ✔
  8. Meeting “ifam”❌
  9. Isla is jealous ❌
  10. girls fighting for attention ❌
  11. Reality TV styled filming ✔

Words/Phrases 6/12

1. Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in clip changes or any point ✔
  2. the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”✔
  3. Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe ❌
  4. Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general❌
  5. Any of them complaining about travel time ✔
  6. Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in❌
  7. Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  8. Attempt to promote their babyandme
  9. business❌
  10. Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔
  11. Chris/Sarah fake their love ❌
  12. Mentions of them being vegan or vegetarian ✔

Appearance 3/11

1. Chris’ beanie❌
  2. Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind❌
  3. Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  4. Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  5. Anyone is sunburnt❌
  6. Frank and/or his mates make an appearance✔
  7. “Anyway” ❌
  8. “Stunnin”✔
  9. Comment on the temperature ❌
  10. Comment on the food looking amazing ❌
  11. Chris wearing a grey or ti-dye clothing ❌

Miscellaneous 0/12

1. Jace crying❌
  2. Jace eating food so he is quiet❌
  3. Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace❌
  4. Any of the girls pulling faces at one another❌
  5. Blaming viewers for their mistakes❌
  6. A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)❌
  7. Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)❌
  8. Isabelle reading ❌
  9. mentions of the car problems ❌
  10. Electric scooters make an appearance❌
  11. Twilight is mentioned ❌
  12. Isla pouting or making peace signs at camera❌

Total ticked off: 17/46 (36.9%)

Current vlog winner: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!! 33/46 (71.7%)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The U.S. ESTA you fill in online before travel, which is the old Visa Waiver, goes into a lot more depth now. You have to tell them what social media you are on and what your user name is. I think they look closer into your background. Have to say what your occupation is and give your workplace address. Think they will query that if they put that they are full time You Tubers. I hope he gets his Esta denied.
The social media info is optional, you don't have to put it on your Esta and it won't be refused if you don't declare it (we didn't declare ours, got our Esta without issue and got into the US without question). Can't remember if the occupation info is mandatory though

Reactions: 10
The thread is moving so slowly i’ve been on Animal Crossing all day and I’m not behind on my reading here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He has what my hairdresser calls " mirror syndrome! "He looks in the mirror and only styles /colours the hair he can see 🙄💆‍♂️
And all that grease, gel or whatever the product he uses pulls out all the dye over time. I know because I color my hair and it happens to me. So greasing up his hair is like fighting a losing battle keeping it black.

Reactions: 9
Not watched the Inghams for ages, but when are they actually planning on returning home to get the girls back to school (not that they ever needed an excuse to before!) and also back to their dog??

Are they still banging on about moving to the house with Disney windows too??
According to their ‘ingham family travels’ Instagram account, the girls are being homeschooled for the year. If you can even call it that. Great timing Sarah and Chris. Such selfish, selfish parents.

Reactions: 15
I haven't caught up with the last few pages yet but I just felt compelled to come here and say what the actual hell is wrong with that piece of tit of a man? "The money shot"? WTF??? Who says that on a kids vlogging channel? Who? No one, that's who!

Also it is not "sweet" that your one year old has tanned legs! A baby should be covered when in the sun. He should be wearing a hat at all times when he's in the sun and he should be wearing a long sleeved rash vest when they are at the pool or the beach. I live in a place where it's disgustingly hot most of the year round and we spend a lot of time at the beach and my kids did not have "sweet" tanned legs because I bleeping look after their welfare. They have also been taught that skin cancer is a very real possibility if they get skin damage as kids. The number of people I know who have had chunks of flesh cut out of their faces and arms is alarming. Protect yourselves in the sun.

Then look at that big girls blouse refusing to run round the cove between the tiny "massive" waves. Hahahahahahahahahaha. duck off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They’re odd too. Isn’t there stuff about the husband? They’re evangelicals. You’ll find loads of info on that thread.
Never heard of them so I watched for about 30 seconds. Her voice is grating. Imagine her and Lazy in a voice off.

Honestly, I think Frank and his twin brothers are trying to merge together to clamp her fog horn mouth closed.
Ahh wouldn’t that be nice. One can dream I suppose.

She didn't press charges however her mum did contact the police about it - by that time both parties were home. So although no formal action was taken, the Florida police have been made aware of him
The victim doesn’t press charges, it is up to the individual State prosecutor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another one for the mingo bingo. When they try to get Jace to say a word and he cant/refuses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.