Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still flummoxed about Chris’s hair, it is greased down at the front in strands and a vague black colour and the back looks like a ginger frizz ball, goodness knows what the hairdresser must think when he whips off the beanie, although I have my suspicions Jane may have been his own personal ‘Edward Scissorhands’ as I can’t believe any professional has been near that hair for at least 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Sarah says look at how brown jace's legs are how cute is that. Yes Sarah you should be very proud of giving your 1 year old skin damage.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I am still flummoxed about Chris’s hair, it is greased down at the front in strands and a vague black colour and the back looks like a ginger frizz ball, goodness knows what the hairdresser must think when he whips off the beanie, although I have my suspicions Jane may have been his own personal ‘Edward Scissorhands’ as I can’t believe any professional has been near that hair for at least 12 months.
He has what my hairdresser calls " mirror syndrome! "He looks in the mirror and only styles /colours the hair he can see 🙄💆‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not watched the Inghams for ages, but when are they actually planning on returning home to get the girls back to school (not that they ever needed an excuse to before!) and also back to their dog??

Are they still banging on about moving to the house with Disney windows too??

Reactions: 8
Not watched the Inghams for ages, but when are they actually planning on returning home to get the girls back to school (not that they ever needed an excuse to before!) and also back to their dog??

All Sarah's said is theirs no rush to get home but Isabelle said it'll be Christmas the next time she sees her friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Sorry to correct you, it's not Disney windows, it's Disney-esque. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can confirm that this Invidio link does work https://invidious.fdn.fr/search?q=ingham+family

EXPLORING SOME OF THE ALGARVE'S BIGGEST TREASURES!

Jace is sat on the bed and Lazy screeches good morning. She was giving him a treat of breakfast in bed but he isn't interested and she says he filled up on banana. She tries to get him to say good morning but he's more interested in Lazy's chocolate cereal. He picks up the spoon and Lazy gives him one. She shows us the cupboard full of cereal and other crap. Lazy screeches good morning at us once again; it's very hot, sticky and sweaty. They're going to find a little cove today. They took the day off vlogging yesterday because of Isabelle's double birthday upload and used the day to research what they wanted to do in the Algarve and Portugal because they don't want to waste their time only sitting around the pool. They want to go to the old town and see all the traditional 'how-sis' (houses), go to the marina, the girls want to go to a water park, Lazy wants to go to some caves because the 'island' is renowned for ginormous caves in the sea. Lazy asks the ifam to suggest educational places to visit. They went to a beach yesterday but the kids didn't get to go in the sea because of all the surfers, in fact no one did because you weren't allowed.

Drone footage of the coastline. Jace has his backpack of toys for the beach and they're heading to Praia De Balanca. It's the no1 secret cove on the internet (although its not a secret because the car park is rammed) and there's a funky walk down to the cove but it's worth it, like a million. More drone footage and Isabelle takes photos.

Lazy says they walked down a cliff in search of the beach but it was too dangerous. They followed some signs to another beach but it's clearly not a beach, just steps down. They were going to walk down the steps but it' busy and they don't have Jace's carrier.

After an hour drive they've found a suitable beach. They drove along the coast and every few minutes there was a cove but they were all rammed. They didn't want to add to the business so they might go a little later in the month when the summer holidays are over. It's moo-hassive but jut a standard beach and Creepy is gutted because the other beaches are mega looking coves with caves. Lazy can't believe how tanned Jace's legs are. Is she thick? In fact, don't answer that. It means they're sun damaged, Lazy! They're having a picnic and then might go and check out the sea.

Drone shots of the sea. Creepy says there will be no swimming today because the wave are huge. Isabelle says she and the girls have been trying to make people in the sand. Lazy says she's never seen anything more scary in her life. The girls run and smash them. They're off to the cove they started their day at to try and get some shots there.

Creepy films the cove and says it's the money shot.. stooning. A sunburnt Creepy then gets in the shot and ruins it. He asks Esme if she's coming into the sea with him. Lazy says they've decided not to go to the marina because they're sandy and sticky from the suncream. She says everyone ha left but there are quite a few people behind her. They just went through a cave but it was scary; Lazy took the girls in the cave to show how it feels when people sunbathe in a cove and the tide starts to come in. How educational!

They take us through the cave. Lazy tells Creepy to go around and check out the other side of the cove. He hoohoos about the waves. Lazy tells the ifam not to mesa around with the sea because all it takes is one big wave and you can't get back. Footage of the various arches, stacks and stumps.

250 steps later and they're back on top of the cliff. Creepy is out of breath.

Back at the caravan Lazy has cooked veggie meatballs. Lazy wanted to get Isabelle spam for her birthday breakfast because she loves spam sandwiches. None of the girls have eaten meat since they went vegetarian. Lazy films Jace and he says 'Daddy', she then asks if he believes in fairies and he says 'I do'. He then tries to hide his face from the camera. Jace's homeschool session continues and now it's time to make animal noises.

End of vlog

Annotation 2020-09-07 190735.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190732.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190731.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190734.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190730.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190733.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Creepy has that coarse, wiry ginger hair type. The front looks dark because he piles product on it, so the red isn’t so obvious. Wet hair always looks darker. It is probably also to knock the curl out of it, just the bits he pokes out of the front of his hats. The back is atrocious, massive frizzy lump. I still cannot fathom how he never has any beard growth whatsoever, his whiskers must be bright orange. He must carry a shaver around in his pocket to whip the stubble off as soon as it grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

The house sale fell through several weeks ago. Lazy told us the buyer turned up crying on their doorstep but I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, I think their mortgage was denied.

Reactions: 22
I don't thik charges have been pressed yet but I believe the Florida police are aware of the allegations. I'm not sure how it all works in the US. Is it the same as the UK where the suspect is arrested, gives their account and is then charged/released/bailed, or can they just be charged without interview and even being in the country? I know warrants can be issued.
The U.S. ESTA you fill in online before travel, which is the old Visa Waiver, goes into a lot more depth now. You have to tell them what social media you are on and what your user name is. I think they look closer into your background. Have to say what your occupation is and give your workplace address. Think they will query that if they put that they are full time You Tubers. I hope he gets his Esta denied.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can confirm that this Invidio link does work https://invidious.fdn.fr/search?q=ingham+family

Jace is sat on the bed and Lazy screeches good morning. She was giving him a treat of breakfast in bed but he isn't interested and she says he filled up on banana. She tries to get him to say good morning but he's more interested in Lazy's chocolate cereal. He picks up the spoon and Lazy gives him one. She shows us the cupboard full of cereal and other crap. Lazy screeches good morning at us once again; it's very hot, sticky and sweaty. They're going to find a little cove today. They took the day off vlogging yesterday because of Isabelle's double birthday upload and used the day to research what they wanted to do in the Algarve and Portugal because they don't want to waste their time only sitting around the pool. They want to go to the old town and see all the traditional 'how-sis' (houses), go to the marina, the girls want to go to a water park, Lazy wants to go to some caves because the 'island' is renowned for ginormous caves in the sea. Lazy asks the ifam to suggest educational places to visit. They went to a beach yesterday but the kids didn't get to go in the sea because of all the surfers, in fact no one did because you weren't allowed.

Drone footage of the coastline. Jace has his backpack of toys for the beach and they're heading to Praia De Balanca. It's the no1 secret cove on the internet (although its not a secret because the car park is rammed) and there's a funky walk down to the cove but it's worth it, like a million. More drone footage and Isabelle takes photos.

Lazy says they walked down a cliff in search of the beach but it was too dangerous. They followed some signs to another beach but it's clearly not a beach, just steps down. They were going to walk down the steps but it' busy and they don't have Jace's carrier.

After an hour drive they've found a suitable beach. They drove along the coast and every few minutes there was a cove but they were all rammed. They didn't want to add to the business so they might go a little later in the month when the summer holidays are over. It's moo-hassive but jut a standard beach and Creepy is gutted because the other beaches are mega looking coves with caves. Lazy can't believe how tanned Jace's legs are. Is she thick? In fact, don't answer that. It means they're sun damaged, Lazy! They're having a picnic and then might go and check out the sea.

Drone shots of the sea. Creepy says there will be no swimming today because the wave are huge. Isabelle says she and the girls have been trying to make people in the sand. Lazy says she's never seen anything more scary in her life. The girls run and smash them. They're off to the cove they started their day at to try and get some shots there.

Creepy films the cove and says it's the money shot.. stooning. A sunburnt Creepy then gets in the shot and ruins it. He asks Esme if she's coming into the sea with him. Lazy says they've decided not to go to the marina because they're sandy and sticky from the suncream. She says everyone ha left but there are quite a few people behind her. They just went through a cave but it was scary; Lazy took the girls in the cave to show how it feels when people sunbathe in a cove and the tide starts to come in. How educational!

They take us through the cave. Lazy tells Creepy to go around and check out the other side of the cove. He hoohoos about the waves. Lazy tells the ifam not to mesa around with the sea because all it takes is one big wave and you can't get back. Footage of the various arches, stacks and stumps.

Back at the caravan Lazy has cooked veggie meatballs. Lazy wanted to get Isabelle spam for her birthday breakfast because she loves spam sandwiches. None of the girls have eaten meat since they went vegetarian. Lazy films Jace and he says 'Daddy', she then asks if he believes in fairies and he says 'I do'. He then tries to hide his face from the camera. Jace's homeschool session continues and now it's time to make animal noises.

End of vlog

View attachment 236094View attachment 236095View attachment 236096View attachment 236097View attachment 236099View attachment 236098
Ohhh the state of the pair of them and creepy well were do you start does he own a mirror how the hell does she walk around with that and not feel embarrassed let alone has ever made kids with him she must have to be paralytic to even think about the art of making baby’s with him 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, I’m getting a very lot bored with this lot I have to say.

Thehighlight of the vlogs seems to be the daily update on how many growths lazy can grow on her lips 🤢

In other worrying news I referred to my lovely, sweet little cat as a ‘cLeVeR bOiiiii’ cuz he’s learnt to use the cat flap in the new house.

You better drop another ‘PRINNEEEEEH’-esque meltdown soon creepy, people are getting a very lot bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ya know I had a new thread title then I posted it on someone else's thread and then I came back here and find out we aren't that close to the end of the bleeping thread

I'm showing you anyway,

New thread title

The Inghams are so boring and so poor they had to sell their fancy awning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just had a memory flood back to me from when I watched the vlog for enjoyment *shudder* back when he worked at the airport... I'm fairly certain I recall him saying one weekend " Sarah is still in bed she has a lie in on a weekend as she has to get up early for the school run all week as I'm working" wtf... She acted as if she deserved a lie in and he didn't. I guess she is living up to her nickname

Ya know I had a new thread title then I posted it on someone else's thread and then I came back here and find out we aren't that close to the end of the bleeping thread

I'm showing you anyway,

New thread title

The Inghams are so boring and so poor they had to sell their fancy awning
* whilst we are all yawning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually here in America we seem better with Covid then you guys over in Europe. Where I live everything hasn't all opened yet. There's no indoor dining, no gyms, no zoos, no libraries,no malls and school has been pushed back to open at the end of the month
America has the most cases in the whole world and over 33k case a day! They aren’t really coming down and it’s been months, just saying that I don’t think people will be allowed to travel to America until there’s either a vaccine or drastic drop in cases. Europe is nowhere near as bad as the U.S.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

End of vlog

View attachment 236094View attachment 236095View attachment 236096View attachment 236097View attachment 236099View attachment 236098
Ewww🤢 OMG what do they look like! Sarah is literally a walking virus! And Chris is a vile, repugnant stinker. I feel nauseous just looking at them 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The charlatans are a very lot easily excited. It must be a rare medical condition they all share..., We hear the ‘excited’ word so much but in recent days it has been related to

Izzy Chocolate milk
Isla The pool
Lazy The coves
Esme Everything (and fear)
Jace Anything with fat or sugar
and
Creeps Whatever he actually gets up to on his laptop in the small hours
Prinny Not being serenaded with the Prinny song

I’m so excited that their views are plummeting.

What’s your excitement?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.