Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know me too! Now I can’t stand Chris but honestly the way she butted in and told everyone the same information again was so bloody rude and not to mention boring 🙄
Pads out the vlog well though when they have done nothing other than the usual and have nothing else to say.

Reactions: 6
Isabelle usually has spam on her birthday. The Minghams know how to live it up!!

Its like some sortof comedy sketch surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they had a day off vlogging to research😂 Then spent hours trying to find a find beach - their research was so good that 2 of the coves they wanted to visit they failed to notice it was lots of stairs down to it🙄 Then they found a “standard” beach. Noted that Isla’s face was caked in sun cream - poor soul must have had a sore face after falling asleep in the sand and they’ve tried to disguise it as esme had none on. Then they go back to a cove at night when the tide is coming in fast, and decided to go exploring (to quote Sarah) “man made tunnels.” Nice safe thing to do with young children 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jace is so cute shame he be ruined hes always doing piggy snorts at her throwing his dinner lol he hates it he wants proper steak bless him the kids dont have to go vegan up to them yeah ok jace cant answer for himself idiot your n ot vegan never have been they need to do research no brainstorming

Reactions: 14
Sarah sort of hinted that's where they are going for Esme's birthday next year though... Not sure travel to the U.S will even be allowed at the rate Covid is infecting everyone over there. Chris did break the law over there as Jess was a minor when the messages were sent. I just don't think she pressed charges which is really sad.
She didn't press charges however her mum did contact the police about it - by that time both parties were home. So although no formal action was taken, the Florida police have been made aware of him

Reactions: 15
Vlog title is 'Exploring some of the Algarves biggest treasures' - why didn't they show any 'treasures'? On a plus though I now know that the sea in Portugal is 'rufty tufty'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Describing an arch in the sea as "the hole" that she wants to slither through on her paddle board.

Isla looks more over this tit every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry no Bradford lass tonight so you are stuck with me ! 😉🤪

I'm very much more critical about what I see!
Is that really lazys breakfast ? A bowl of biscuits?
Screenshot_20200907-174738_YouTube.jpg

Are they building sandcastles with the same cups they use at dinner?
Photo Collage Maker_tWSuvH.png

At dinner 18.28 lazy said they had all been to the shower block for showers so why is iddy biddy wearing the same T-shirt as at the beach hours earlier 🤢
Photo Collage Maker_eZbMUF.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Man made cave lazy is beyond belief.
Those 2 really don’t take care with tides and safety on the beach

Reactions: 19
The reason her her discoloured eyebrows. Is that she isn’t actually showering after being in the pool. So the chlorine will have effected the tinted eyebrows. She needs to wash more

To an Ingham a dip in a chlorinated pool is a wash 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just to get this correct she asked the ifam about educational ideas .... here is one keep them in school. Honestly what did those girls learn today

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry no Bradford lass tonight so you are stuck with me ! 😉🤪

I'm very much more critical about what I see!
Is that really lazys breakfast ? A bowl of biscuits?
View attachment 235971

Are they building sandcastles with the same cups they use at dinner?
View attachment 235972

At dinner 18.28 lazy said they had all been to the shower block for showers so why is iddy biddy wearing the same T-shirt as at the beach hours earlier 🤢
View attachment 235977
Esme is wearing the same top as well!! They didn’t shower, we all no they have no hygiene standards

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.