Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have air conditioning..... we don’t use it though/we don’t know how to work it and make our kids sit in the awning doing their homework and we all sweat our arses off sitting in the plastic tent or outside as we are too embarrassed to admit it doesn’t work
But all will be well as they're off to the shops to buy two fans that will blow at full speed from opposite ends of the awning - this will really help with homeschooling work :rolleyes: The girls' hair will be flapping in every direction and the piles of worksheets and notes (strategically placed ALL over the table - never have I seen such a ridiculously staged "schooling" area) will be blowing out of that awning faster than Chris can wooohoooo. How Isabelle can do any legitimate school work sitting at that Kindergarten arts and crafts table I will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Haven't watched the Inghams in so long. I must have de ja vu. How many more times will they claim they are going to go veggie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they set themselves up to fail sp often. They should try it for at least 4 weeks THEN tell everyone. God have they so little to vlog about that they need to tell everyone they are now veggie after only 2 weeks of not eating meat 🙄

Cant wait for the Nut roast Christmas dinner she makes....not! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beanie & t shirt off!!! Be still my beating heart (Sarah, its from Shakespeare)
That's such a carefully crafted shot - sun behind so you can't see any details like his gingery, receding hair, cropped just above her massive mammeries and looks like her shoulders have had some serious cropping too. They're trying to look like a couple of beautiful young lovers 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s nice Chris and Sarah have a nice comfy bed- a memory foam mattress no less!!!!! Where the hell do her kids get shoved at night? Jace I presume is in that god awful thing they bought for their Scotland trip!! Still at least they are comfy. Selfish selfish people

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm surprised they didnt show where the kids sleep but I suppose that will form "another riveting vlog"

Reactions: 11
If I was new to this channel I would think Isabelle was jace’s mum!!! She is left
To look after him all the time

• Heart
And time and again they just leave him asleep on a longer, in the hottest part of the day in his towel and swimsuit - or on a bench in the changing rooms, in his togs Any decent human would bring the child home, put dry clothes on him and put him down in an actual bed.
Not jumping to there defence but I wouldn't move my kids when napping as they would wake fully then be overtired and naggy so I would prob just stick my baby in the shade but normal times not in the middle of a pandemic 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Fucks sake the ifam comments on the latest vlog. Is the average age 5 or are they just morons? They're touring Europe - breathtaking scenery, out of this world cuisine, historical locations and all they are begging to see is morning/nighttime routines and where everyone sleeps. bleeping hell. They could have parked up in their driveway, put a paddling pool up and saved themselves a heap of bother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I haven't missed much, have I?
This evening I finally sat down and invested some of my time in dicking about SLIngham's Insta. You know that picture of Esme #noeyebrowsdontcare - there were 270 comments on it and, of course, you tap on the comments and it's a slew of shining, sparkling Inghams Forever Esmehasmyheart ECKSETRA ECKSETRA type accounts...
And they all seem to comment SEVERAL times with emojis, or OMG so beautiful and then a ILYSM - absolute piffly shite.
So I actually sat and BLOCKED any accounts that had commented more than once on that one post, then counted up who'd actually commented ONCE (like most normal people do).
It went down from 270 to 110 🤔
But delete from that also a few accounts spamming about investment schemes, a couple of very old men and Chris's mum.

((And there was a comment from a young man with obvious additional needs, but that's another topic entirely - plus, he was rocking Fizz Fam merch, so that's a bummer, eh, Sarah?))

So anyway, yeah, over 50% of the comments on that Esme post consisted of accounts posting multiple times 🤔🤔🤔

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CODSWALLOP

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I haven't missed much, have I?
This evening I finally sat down and invested some of my time in dicking about SLIngham's Insta. You know that picture of Esme #noeyebrowsdontcare - there were 270 comments on it and, of course, you tap on the comments and it's a slew of shining, sparkling Inghams Forever Esmehasmyheart ECKSETRA ECKSETRA type accounts...
And they all seem to comment SEVERAL times with emojis, or OMG so beautiful and then a ILYSM - absolute piffly shite.
So I actually sat and BLOCKED any accounts that had commented more than once on that one post, then counted up who'd actually commented ONCE (like most normal people do).
It went down from 270 to 110 🤔
But delete from that also a few accounts spamming about investment schemes, a couple of very old men and Chris's mum.

((And there was a comment from a young man with obvious additional needs, but that's another topic entirely - plus, he was rocking Fizz Fam merch, so that's a bummer, eh, Sarah?))

So anyway, yeah, over 50% of the comments on that Esme post consisted of accounts posting multiple times 🤔🤔🤔

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CODSWALLOP
I'm really starting to believe that typically they have no fans of average to high intelligence - those people with more than just a few braincells are all here 🤗😄

• Haha
Notice Jace in the doorway of the awning, trying to escape! They really don't keep an eye on him do they!
Are there no full body photos of Lazy in her bikini? Would love to see that or maybe not... Maybe we will get a photoshopped to death photo on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.