Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is it odd that Jace still falls asleep as soon as hes in a pool?
And time and again they just leave him asleep on a longer, in the hottest part of the day in his towel and swimsuit - or on a bench in the changing rooms, in his togs Any decent human would bring the child home, put dry clothes on him and put him down in an actual bed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And time and again they just leave him asleep on a longer, in the hottest part of the day in his towel and swimsuit - or on a bench in the changing rooms, in his togs Any decent human would bring the child home, put dry clothes on him and put him down in an actual bed.
But that would interrupt their precious pool time!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think the being late everyday is a ploy. Having the dog tit thick ifam watching old vlogs for views whilst they are waiting. If it wasn’t on purpose they’d just put something up to say we are going to upload at 7 from now on. Taking into consideration it’s now 7.30 in France.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can't believe they've spent yet another day in the same swimming pool. I'm sure Creepy could just recycle the same montage from the past few days. Save him a bit of time when "editing".

How they can even call themselves travel vloggers, I don't know.

Reactions: 30
Can't believe they've spent yet another day in the same swimming pool. I'm sure Creepy could just recycle the same montage from the past few days. Save him a bit of time when "editing".

How they can even call themselves travel vloggers, I don't know.
Travel vloggers actually say where they are travelling or at least where x,y and z was. They can’t because it’s uploaded daily and they will get people sending emails and ringing around if they do.

Ive just seen someone on Sarahs insta day she’s watched their 2018 vlog as 9 times now 😱 That’s nearly 300 views from that one saddo!

• Wow
  • Sad
I think the being late everyday is a ploy. Having the dog tit thick ifam watching old vlogs for views whilst they are waiting. If it wasn’t on purpose they’d just put something up to say we are going to upload at 7 from now on. Taking into consideration it’s now 7.30 in France.
Late again maybe creepy is having wash or maybe they are just stuffing burgers for there tea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Almost two hours after their scheduled time, Ingham finally uploaded the video and it is a caravan tour? Sure they are on vacation but when they are on holiday for straight six months or longer can they really use this excuse, considering YouTube is their job?!

Also they said they were staying at a campsite for a week so they had good Wi-Fi, they film a day before and creepy 'edits' at night so even if the Wi-Fi was slow they still had enough time to upload on time.

Something is fishy. It is almost like they don't want to update where they are or what they are doing in realtime ...why?🤔
That or there has been arguments in chavan and uploading vlogs was not their topmost priority.

Reactions: 31
Almost two hours after their scheduled time, Ingham finally uploaded the video and it is a caravan tour? Sure they are on vacation but when they are on holiday for straight six months or longer can they really use this excuse, considering YouTube is their job?!

Also they said they were staying at a campsite for a week so they had good Wi-Fi, they film a day before and creepy 'edits' at night so even if the Wi-Fi was slow they still had enough time to upload on time.

Something is fishy. It is almost like they don't want to update where they are or what they are doing in realtime ...why?🤔
That or there has been arguments in chavan and uploading vlogs was not their topmost priority.
We know where they are and that they're staying for a week so unless it's all lies any ifam could just turn up.

Reactions: 12
20200807_233957.png

How long till this comment is deleted?😂😂

July?😂 That's why you shouldn't 'edit' at night creepy, looks like you have had a few drinks and of course had other distractions too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So hasn’t shown where the girls or jace sleeps. Then asks if anyone wants a night/morning routine, knowing full well the ifam will say yes so they can see where the girls and jace sleep. That’ll take another vlog of showing us no “agriculture” in France. I watch Danny and Tulu (the young couple the Inghams tried to rip off), and they are also in France just now. They only have one vlog a week and have shown us more of France in a few weeks rmfhan the inghams could in months with daily vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He took the sweaty beanie of for there chat at the end of vlog! I’m amazed! Although I’d rather he put it back on now, that ginger/black chip pan head smeared across the forehead turns my stomach, if I seen that in pool I’d be straight out, you would be able to see the grease afloat on the water 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here we go... Almost 2 hours late:

- The title make them sound like they've been living on the road for years. It's been about a week. Calm down.

- What the hell is the music about?

- School work. Can't wait to see Isabelle's GCSE work.

- Swimming 😴

- It's dead because there's a bleeping worldwide pandemic. Dickheads.

- Bored stiff of bloody water.

- "A delicious shower" 🤨

- Living that van life with the 50 inch flat screen 🙄

- Those cupboards are probably full to the brim with pot noodles.

- Is that seriously your idea of home education? A few crappy activity books from home bargains. Wow.

- That Poundland calculator will come in really handy for Isabelle's GCSEs 😂

- Wow. Lazy is looking old. The sun really ruins her skin.

- "The girls are doing more school work" proceeds to show us 8 year old Isla drawing a lollipop...

- Oh, there's Isabelle. Playing mum again.

- Creepy finally has his beanie off! Although he's spending the entire time staring into the view finder. He wouldn't be as self conscious about his hair if he just shaved it all off and kept his natural colour. Time he grew up really.

- "See you tomorrow at 5pm" No we won't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
FULL CARAVAN TOUR | HOW WE ORGANISE AND LIVE AS A FAMILY OF 6 ON THE ROAD IN A TINY HOME ON WHEELS

- I see tiny home on wheels crap has returned....they're so misleading, at first reading you think they actually live full time permanently in a caravan, but no they just holiday about during a pandemic and then go back to their actual house in Bradford.
- Also what is the music at the stat?????? 😂

General
- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ✔
- Exclamation mark(s) in the vlog title ❌
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' ✔
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ✔
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. ✔
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money) ❌ - only counted 2 today...im shocked

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather. ✔
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) ❌
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ✔
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ✔
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ✔
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ✔
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ❌
- Sarah mispronounces a word ✔
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter ❌
- A complaint about Wifi/uploading the vlog ✔
- Any poor attempt at French ❌
- Any mention of babyandme/ifam store (launches/ideas/sales etc) ✔
- Anyone says 'Oh my gosh you guys/guess what guys' ❌
- Any mention of toll roads/how much they have to pay ❌

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie ❌ - oh my god im actually shook, his hair looks manky tho :sick:
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top/tye-dye tshirt/grey t-shirt ✔
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ✔
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ✔
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence✔
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔
- Anyone looks/is sunburnt ✔

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ✔
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi ❌
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ❌
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing ✔
- Chris cleaning something ❌
- They buy more things which would be considered as 'tat' ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't look like Jace was wearing a swim nappy under his swimsuit, dirty mingers, he's bound to have passed urine in the pool.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Omg lazy exposing a bit of skin there hun, don’t forget to slip slop slap that sunscreen on🍅🍅🍅😂
She`s looking so burnt already! Heaven help her after a few more days of 40 deg heat!!☀😓

Reminds me of tat song...... do your boobs hang low....do they wobble to and fro..... can you tie them in a knot....can you tie them in a bow 😂🤪
She needs an over-shoulder-boulder-holder!:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We used to take our caravan to Italy. We had 3 children and a 5 berth caravan. Once we arrived and got set up, we left the beds made up as we cooked and ate outside or in the awning. It made life far easier.
the amount of educational crap made me 😳
I’m sure Lazy opened some cupboards us and it was a surprise as to what was actually in there!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.