Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all about making memories but any normal human being knows that the best memories and moments are mad when we don’t have any phones in our hands, no cameras and just spending time with our friends and family. We can really absorb our surroundings like this. They must miss so many special moments just having to film everything and actually those relationships and connections won’t be made through the camera lense. I personally don’t think they see this and find it really sad. These children have absolutely no say over what is posted and that should be illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still using the banana boat sunscreen, it was in the bottom pocket of the organiser, thought she said it was crap when she used it in the maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, I would love to see Creepy and Lazy actually spend time together, without the kids. Laughing with eachother, flirting and appreciating each other’s company but oh wait... they are more like siblings! It’s weird as heck

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂
We also use it to treat Restless Leg Syndrome. I wonder which one of them has it.

Also, I would love to see Creepy and Lazy actually spend time together, without the kids. Laughing with eachother, flirting and appreciating each other’s company but oh wait... they are more like siblings! It’s weird as heck
Omg! That's so true. They never do lovey-dovey couple stuff

Reactions: 18
We also use it to treat Restless Leg Syndrome. I wonder which one of them has it.

Am I imaging it, or did Sarah say Chris had restless leg syndrome?

Is there anyone with any medical knowledge who can explain what could be behind this?

Brilliant spot @M_stalker

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Still got Jaces clothes in the plastic packaging it was delivered in! 😆😆

Imagine showing inside the cupboards, and it's all untidy😆😆

Anyone with any medical knowledge can explain what could be behind this?

Well spotted!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
can also be used in high doses for bi polar. and restless legs

Reactions: 12
Just seen the grease in his hair at the end 😷😷😷 how can Sarah even go near it. I bet he stinks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Anyone with any medical knowledge can explain what could be behind this?

Sit down on your sofa and get comfortable (put at least one leg on the floor). Relax as best you can and lift the leg that's on the floor to be about an inch above the ground. Leave it in that position until you have the irresistible urge to move your leg. It shouldn't be painful, it should have a weird tingling sensation that goes when you move it. Now imagine always having that feeling in your leg regardless of what you are doing. That's what restless leg syndrome is.

Causes are either genetic or relate to long-term health conditions ( diabetes, kidney disease, arthritis etc...). It is also a semi-common symptom during pregnancy and it could be that Sarah developed it when pregnant and it has not gone away. Most pregnant women lose it soon after birth but some keep it for months, maybe even years after.

There are also triggers that differ from person to person and these either make it worse if you already have it, or they cause it to become more noticeable in people who have a really mild case that would otherwise be undiagnosed. These include obesity, poor diet, stress, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, lack of exercise... Can also have more serious triggers such as reaction to medications

Reactions: 16
That will never happen. Didn’t they even take the kids on their honeymoon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the freezer under the bed actually working as surley it would need to be plugged in, it seems a waste of money if they are only staying at sites for 1 week you wont need a full freezer full anyway.

That caravan is filled with rubbish, it must be overloaded when they travel. I noticed no ball games, bikes, fun outdoor equipment you'd expect for summer holiday. Just because she buys all this home schooling rubbish doesnt automatically mean they will learn anything you need to be a good teaching to educate surley?

I wonder what tomorrow will be? a trip to Monaco. Are they in the languedoc roussillon, Areche or Rivera/Provence ?

Reactions: 18
If it is Creepy who is taking the Pramipexole and I think it is as Lazy referred to Chris’ medication, he needs to start reading the instructions for them
Also Lazy needs to move the medicine box from that cupboard under the bathroom sink and out of Jace’s reach.

Dear Lord let’s hope he doesn’t get the impulsive behaviour that they can also cause, the man is a reckless idiot at the best of times.
Nobody needs this pervy git roaming around French campsites with his restless body parts and an increased sex drive.

B6AC9D8E-49DD-4E01-BCB0-424829CA646E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Notice Jace in the doorway of the awning, trying to escape! They really don't keep an eye on him do they!
God she is looking really old, pic 3 just shows, her face is bloated, if you look back at the early vlogs she was much more gaunt in the face, also since a few people have pointed it out I can’t stop looking in fascination how much smaller her right eye is to the left one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for Izzy. She can't have much privacy in that caravan. It's not too bad when you young. When you're a teen all you want is your own private space.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.